Dusit Thani College: Dusit Thani College is located in Bangkok, Thailand and is a higher educational institution accredited by the Ministry of University Affair of Thailand. The college offers bachelor's and master's degree in business administration in various disciplines. The origins of the Dusit Thani Group dates back to 1949 when Thanpuying Chanut Piyaoui, the owner, opened her first hotel, the Princess, located on Bangkok's New Road. Since then with the widespread development of Dusit Hotels and Resorts and Royal Princess Hotels, Thanpuying Chanut, who also interested in education, recognized the need for specialized hospitality training in Thailand.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
With that objective in mind, Dusit Thani College opened its door in June 1993. Since then, students have received extensively theoretical and practical training from Asia's newest and most advanced hospitality education institute.
Courses / Programs:
Currently, Dusit Thani College offers bachelor's and master's degree programs in Thai language in Hotel Management, Kitchen and Restaurant Management, Tourism Management, Management and bachelor's degree program in English Language in Hotel Management and Kitchen and Restaurant Management.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel Management, Bachelor of Business Administration in Restaurant Mgt, Bachelor of Tourism Management, Bachelor of Management, MBA in Hotel and Tourism Management
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand, David Game Management School offers a wide range of Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Pre-MBA courses in a variety of Business / Management fields. Designed for both local and international students, our course specializations include Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Business Management, Tourism, IT, and more. We provide built-in language learning support at all levels within our courses as well as offering stand-alone English Language programmes.
All of our Certificate and Diploma programmes consist of a 2-year study period in Thailand, and a 3rd year Study Abroad Programme. We ensure that our tried and tested approach to teaching and learning which focuses on the individual approach to be introduced to all of our programmes delivered in Thailand.
At David Game, we create an environment for students with learning opportunity to enrich their knowledge, to develop new talents and skills. Our structured environment enables students to obtain the results which they need to enter the university or career of their choice.
All Certificate and Diploma programmes consist of a 2-year study period in Thailand and 3rd year Study Abroad Programme.
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Business Management
- Certificate in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma Information Technology
- 1-year Study Period
English Language Courses:
- 10 week course (120 hours)
- 15 week course (180 hours)
International Hotel and Tourism Industry Management School
Courses / Programs
I-TIM is located in Bangkok. It was established in 1988 and has been awarded "The best school award" by the Ministry of Education. Students learn both theory and practical subjects. With a belief in education as a means of fostering individual moral and intellectual growth, I-TIM has dedicated itself to professionally educate and train students interested in challenging careers in hotel and tourism industry management. I-TIM's success will be measured by how well it assists individual students in defining and fulfilling their careers and life goals.
Web Courses Bangkok is the leading training center for web design and graphic design in Bangkok, Thailand. We offer training and certification programs in web design, graphic design, e-commerce as well as bespoke one-on-one computer courses in a professional learning environment. The language of instruction is English. Located on Asoke, not far from the junction with Phetchaburi, these courses appeal to anyone looking to increase their income by learning to be a website designer, anyone wanting a new career or anyone looking to gain new exciting skills.
Our certificate courses take you from beginner to advanced and not only provide you with the tools but also the skills to become a professional. Our private training allows you to build your business website from scratch or just learn the latest software including Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop. You can choose what you learn.
Our teachers are university graduates from England, Canada, Iran, Germany and Thailand who have many years experience in the design / computer industry all of whom love to pass their knowledge onto our students.
- Web Designer Beginner & Intermediate
- E-Commerce Start-up
- E-Commerce Professional
- Logo & Graphic Design
- Beginners Digital Photography
We also offer private tuition in:
- Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Adobe LightRoom
- Adobe After Effects & Premier
- Online Marketing
- Web Design
- Joomla Training
- Drupal Training
- MODX Training
- WordPress Training
• Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Inspiration Design International School was Singapore’s first boutique design school.
• Established in 1989, we offer Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses in Interior Design, a Certificate in Interior Design & Decorative Techniques, as well a range of short professional certificate courses in various design software programs and specialist topics in the field of interior design.
• Our programs are taught in English to students from Singapore and around the world.
• Inspiration Design International School is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills. Our goal is to become Asia's leading private institution for design education and training.
• Our multi-faceted design students come from various cultures and continents. We equip our students with world class quality professional skills to become competent and creative designers, who bring diversity and dynamism into the quality of Singaporean life.
• Our mission is to be Singapore’s leading independent design school, dedicated to providing an exemplary educational service that creates professional and innovative designers from local and overseas talent.
• Learn how to make unique candles at The Candle Academy, a leading candle design school in beautiful Thailand.
• Study on the idyllic island of Koh Samui with one of the world's top candle designers - Gary Simmons. Whether you want to start your own business, or learn candle making as a hobby, we have a quality, intensive candle making course or wax art workshop to suit your needs.
• Our school with accommodation in Koh Samui enjoys lush tropical gardens next to spectacular beaches, with a swimming pool and restaurant on the grounds, and is just 5 minutes from the town of Lamai which offers quality restaurants, charming night markets, temples and lots of shopping opportunities.
• Included in the workshop price: Pick up and drop off at all airports, Accommodation, Candle Samples, Formulas, Written and Photo explanations and backup support by email.
• Our candle making centre provides a calm and relaxing atmosphere for one-on-one training in all aspects of candle designing to manufacturing to marketing. In addition to our hands-on courses, we provide extensive courses online.
"A wonderful creative adventure."
- Sandra, Iceland
“I searched the planet to find work like this.”
- Leah, Canada
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got."
- G. Woodard, USA
"I never imagined that candlemaking could be so exciting and challenging. The course is full of information."
- Y. Tran, Brazil
Situated in the Klongsan area of Bangkok, Jacob Jensen Design provides a 12-month / 3-semester Design program. Collaborating with King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, the program is hosted in a functioning, world class design studio, a sister studio of the Jacob Jensen headquarters in Denmark.
While it is a learning environment, it is not a traditional school. It is a place to explore, while gaining real world experience. Reality is our teaching philosophy.
Through practice under Professor Timothy Jacob Jensen and senior designers, apprentice designers will learn the Jacob Jensen Design method, values and thought, which has evolved and been refined over decades of practice.
All design apprentices gain ethical and professional standards and add credibility to their existing résumé. Upon completion of the program, successful apprentices will graduate as designers who can competently reflect the Jacob Jensen Design style and form language.
They will have gained experience in how an international design studio operates, and they will have a unique foundation on which to build their own careers and studios.