Computer training in Thailand: Web designer training in Bangkok, graphic design certificate courses. Find e-commerce certification, website design programs for beginner to professional designers in South-East Asia
Web Courses Bangkok: Web Courses was founded on the idea of improving the skills of others through practical applications based on exciting ideas. We help those who have a passion to grow their ideas and skills into something more. Our vision has always been to help, inspire and excite through creativity and experience.
In early 2013 we became a fully accredited web/graphic design school here in Bangkok. This was a huge step for both us and Thailand and we hope to continue to bring an international standard of design.
Web Courses Bangkok, 1028/5 Pongamorn Building, Rama 4, Thung Maha Mek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120, Thailand.
บริษัท เว็บคอนซัลติ้ง แบ๊งค็อก จำกัด 1028/5 ชั้น 1 อาคารพงษ์อมร ถนนพระรามสี่ แขวงทุ่งมหาเมฆ เขตสาทร กรุงเทพ 10120
The easiest way to find us is to take the MRT to Lumpini Station, take exit 1, turn right then walk 20 mtrs and look for the ‘GREY NJ’ sign and turn inside and we are on the ground floor.
By Taxi / Car
Most taxis will not know our address so best to say Aeatas Hotel, Rama 4, we are next to the hotel 1 minute walk. Click here for a print out to give to the taxi.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-04-30 were from:
Bangkok samut parkan samrong;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
International Hotel and Tourism Industry Management School
Courses / Programs
I-TIM is located in Bangkok. It was established in 1988 and has been awarded "The best school award" by the Ministry of Education. Students learn both theory and practical subjects. With a belief in education as a means of fostering individual moral and intellectual growth, I-TIM has dedicated itself to professionally educate and train students interested in challenging careers in hotel and tourism industry management. I-TIM's success will be measured by how well it assists individual students in defining and fulfilling their careers and life goals.
• Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Inspiration Design International School was Singapore’s first boutique design school.
• Established in 1989, we offer Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses in Interior Design, a Certificate in Interior Design & Decorative Techniques.
• Inspiration Design International School is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills. Our goal is to become Asia's leading private institution for design education and training.
• Our programs are taught in English to both Singapore & international students.
• Our multi-faceted design students come from various cultures and continents. We equip our students with world class quality professional skills to become competent and creative designers, who bring diversity and dynamism into the quality of Singaporean life.
• Our mission is to be Singapore’s leading independent design school, dedicated to providing an exemplary educational service that creates professional and innovative designers from local and overseas talent.
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited international university in Bangkok and Hua-Hin that offers a range of full-time and part-time Degree programs taught in English to international students and Thai natives.
• Study options include BBA, MBA, and General Bachelor Degree courses in a range of business, marketing, technology, and media specializations.
• Stamford utilizes the most innovative teaching and learning methods, with courses designed to be as supportive and “student-centric” as possible.
• This focus, combined with small class sizes, allows for more individual attention to be given to each student, leading to a gradual increase in English language confidence and proven, quantifiable outcomes.
• Stamford International University and our programs, curricula & degree programs are fully accredited by the Ministry of Education (MoE) & the Ministry of University Affairs (MUA) of Thailand.
Student Testimonial: "The courses are interesting and not just about learning theories, it is practical, you learn through discussions, case studies and field trips." - Petr, Czech Republic, MBA student
Undergraduate & Graduate Programs taught in English:
MBA Programs Full-time (12 months) & part-time (18 months)
• Marketing Management
• Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degrees 3 yrs study + internship • International Business Administration
• International Business Management
• International Hotel Management
Further Bachelor Degrees • Creative Media Design
• Information Technology
• Broadcast & Journalism
• Advertising & Public Relations
Situated in the Klongsan area of Bangkok, Jacob Jensen Design provides a 12-month / 3-semester Design program. Collaborating with King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, the program is hosted in a functioning, world class design studio, a sister studio of the Jacob Jensen headquarters in Denmark.
While it is a learning environment, it is not a traditional school. It is a place to explore, while gaining real world experience. Reality is our teaching philosophy.
Through practice under Professor Timothy Jacob Jensen and senior designers, apprentice designers will learn the Jacob Jensen Design method, values and thought, which has evolved and been refined over decades of practice.
All design apprentices gain ethical and professional standards and add credibility to their existing résumé. Upon completion of the program, successful apprentices will graduate as designers who can competently reflect the Jacob Jensen Design style and form language.
They will have gained experience in how an international design studio operates, and they will have a unique foundation on which to build their own careers and studios.
Dusit Thani College is located in Bangkok, Thailand and is a higher educational institution accredited by the Ministry of University Affair of Thailand. The college offers bachelor's and master's degree in business administration in various disciplines. The origins of the Dusit Thani Group dates back to 1949 when Thanpuying Chanut Piyaoui, the owner, opened her first hotel, the Princess, located on Bangkok's New Road. Since then with the widespread development of Dusit Hotels and Resorts and Royal Princess Hotels, Thanpuying Chanut, who also interested in education, recognized the need for specialized hospitality training in Thailand. With that objective in mind, Dusit Thani College opened its door in June 1993.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel Management, Bachelor of Business Administration in Restaurant Mgt, Bachelor of Tourism Management, Bachelor of Management, MBA in Hotel and Tourism Management
Located in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand, David Game Management School offers a wide range of Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Pre-MBA courses in a variety of Business / Management fields. Designed for both local and international students, our course specializations include Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Business Management, Tourism, IT, and more. We provide built-in language learning support at all levels within our courses as well as offering stand-alone English Language programmes.
All of our Certificate and Diploma programmes consist of a 2-year study period in Thailand, and a 3rd year Study Abroad Programme. We ensure that our tried and tested approach to teaching and learning which focuses on the individual approach to be introduced to all of our programmes delivered in Thailand.
At David Game, we create an environment for students with learning opportunity to enrich their knowledge, to develop new talents and skills. Our structured environment enables students to obtain the results which they need to enter the university or career of their choice.
All Certificate and Diploma programmes consist of a 2-year study period in Thailand and 3rd year Study Abroad Programme.
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Business Management
- Certificate in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma Information Technology
- 1-year Study Period
English Language Courses:
- 10 week course (120 hours)
- 15 week course (180 hours)