Vocational schools in Arizona: Technical college in Pinal County, south-east of Phoenix & Mesa area. Associate degree programs in business, accounting & computer programming. Allied health care career training, culinary arts, practical nursing certification courses, close to Tucson.
Central Arizona College: Central Arizona College is a public community college in Coolidge, Pinal County AZ, just 56 miles southeast of Phoenix and 69 miles northwest of Tucson. We offer a range of Transfer and Associate Degrees in fields including Arts, Business, Science, and more. We also provide academic programs leading to the granting of an occupational certificate in Healthcare and Computer Science fields, among many others.
Agriculture - Agriculture Business (Certificate) - Agriculture General (Certificate) - Agriculture General (A.A.S.) - Agriculture (A.A.) - Agriculture (A.S.)
Business - Business (Certificate) - Business (A.A.S.) - Hotel & Lodging Management (Certificate) - Restaurant Management (Certificate) - Hotel & Restaurant Management (A.A.S.) - Recreation & Tourism Management (A.A.S.)
Computer - Application Development and Web Design (Certificate) - Computer Aided Design (Certificate) - Database Management (Certificate) - Network Administration (Certificate) - Microcomputer Business Applications Specialist (Certificate) - Microcomputer Business Applications (A.A.S.) - Programming (Certificate) - Programming (A.A.S.)
Culinary Arts - Culinary Arts (Certificate)
Diesel/Heavy Equipment - Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology (Certificate) - Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology (A.A.S.) - Heavy Equipment Operator (Certificate) - Heavy Equipment Operator (A.A.S.)
Education - Early Childhood Education-Family Child Care (Certificate) - Early Childhood Education-Family Child Care (A.A.S.) - Early Childhood Education-Infant/Toddler (Certificate) - Early Childhood Education-Infant/Toddler (A.A.S) - Early Childhood Education-Management (Certificate) - Early Childhood Education-Management (A.A.S.) - Early Childhood Education-Preschool (Certificate) - Early Childhood Education-Preschool (A.A.S) - Early Childhood Education-School-Age (Certificate) - Early Childhood Education-School-Age (A.A.S) - Early Care and Education (Transfer Pathway) - Elementary Education (A.A.E.E.)
Emergency Medical Services/Paramedic - Paramedicine (A.A.S.)
Fire Science/Service - Basic Firefighter (Certificate) - Fire Science Technology (A.A.S.)
Health Professions - Health Information Technology (AAS) - Massage Therapy (Certificate) - Massage Therapy (A.A.S) - Medical Assistant (Certificate) - Medical Assistant (A.A.S.) - Professional Coder (Certificate) - Pharmacy Technician (A.A.S.)
Law Enforcement - Administration of Justice (A.A.S.)
Nutrition and Dietetics - Diabetes Self-Management (Certificate) - Food Service Management (Certificate) - Dietary Manager (Certificate) - Dietetic Technician (A.A.S.)
Sports and Fitness - Group Fitness Instructor (Certificate) - Group Fitness Instructor (Transfer Pathway) - Personal Trainer (Certificate) - Personal Trainer (Transfer Pathway) - Athletic Training Education Program (Transfer Pathway) - Recreation and Tourism Management (A.A.) - Sports Management (A.A.S.)
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in New Mexico with online classes you can study from the comfort of your own home or workplace with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy.
• The world's first spray tan training academy, we provide two comprehensive 3-hour web-based sunless spray tan training courses for beginner to advanced level beauty professionals in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, and throughout New Mexico and nationwide.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Aviva also provides 1-day spray tan certification programs onsite in a host of cities throughout the United States, including Houston & Dallas TX, Denver CO, Phoenix AZ, Oklahoma City OK and many others.
• All of our spray tan training courses come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee!
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique...I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia Rocha, Long Beach CA
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Arizona, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Based in Flagstaff, and with satellite campuses throughout Arizona, Northern Arizona University is a public university that offers over 140 different undergraduate degree programs that will prepare you for career disciplines such as Computer Science, Health Sciences, Nursing, Accounting, Finance, Criminal Justice, and more. In addition to our Bachelor Degree programs, we also provide Masters, Doctoral, and Certificate programs. Some of our degree offerings can also be taken online through distance learning.
Our programs link you to expert faculty who will know you by name. Undergraduates have opportunities for graduate-level research, internships, co-ops, and hands-on learning.
The Northern Arizona University mission is to provide an outstanding undergraduate education strengthened by research, graduate and professional programs, and sophisticated methods of distance delivery.
Northern Arizona University is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The university values and promotes an ethnically rich and diverse university community and graduates individuals who are prepared to contribute to the social, and environmental needs of a changing world.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Modern Languages
- Chemistry and Biology
- Computer Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Technical Education
- Health Sciences
- Criminal Justice
- Social Work
- Information Systems
- Marketing, and many more...
Certificate, Masters, Doctoral & Online Degrees also available
Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (SWIHA) is an award-winning holistic health care school and community-healing center in Tempe AZ, a city in the Phoenix metro area. We offer state-recognized and nationally-accredited certificate, diploma and degree programs in fields including massage therapy training, holistic nutrition certification, life coaching, hypnosis, reflexology, herbalism, yoga among others.
We offer both online and on-campus classes, weekdays, weekends and nights, making it easy to balance your education and daily lifestyle. Our programs provide comprehensive training by dedicated, exceptional, and accomplished educators who are actively practicing in the holistic health care or healing arts field.
All of the programs offered at SWIHA are designed to prepare students to begin in entry-level positions in their chosen field while they are completing the requirements for the more advanced holistic health careers.
Life-long learning is modeled and encouraged. Class sizes are kept small to ensure invididual attention. We offer financial aid to those who qualify and career planning and assistance for students and graduates.
We are a fully-licensed and accredited private college and are proud to be an award-winning school. We are nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). We hold a number of Professional Memberships and are approved by national licensing agencies.
TransPac Aviation Academy, located in Phoenix, Arizona, Southwestern United States, is a state-of-the-art flight academy offering career pilot programs to beginners who are starting their aviation training, experienced Certified Flight Instructors who are continuing and completing their aviation training, to veteran servicemen and women who have recently separated from the military and are looking to begin their civilian career. Selecting the right flight school is the single most important decision you will make on your path to becoming an aviation professional. At TransPac Aviation Academy we provide the highest quality flight training standards, recognized and respected throughout the industry.
TransPac Aviation Academy is the defining starting point to your career as a pilot, and after the 12 to 14 months Career Pilot Program takes to complete, you can begin getting paid for doing what you love - flying.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi