Community colleges in Arizona: Vocational school in Pinal County, south-east of Phoenix & Mesa offering associate degree programs in business, accounting, computer programming. Allied health care career training, culinary arts, practical nursing certification close to Tucson AZ.
Central Arizona College: Located in Coolidge, AZ, Central Arizona College is a public community college in Pinal County that offers a range of Transfer and Associate Degrees in fields including Business, Science, Arts, and more. In addition to our Degree options, we also provide academic programs leading to the granting of an occupational certificate in Nursing and Culinary Arts fields, among many others.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Transfer / Associate Degrees & Certificate Programs:
Transfer Degrees: - Associate of Arts
- Associate of Business
- Associate of Science
Associate Degrees: - Associate of General Studies
- Associate of Applied Science
- Associate of Arts in Elementary Education (A.A.E.E.)
Certificate Programs: - Accounting
- Computer Aided Design
- Culinary Arts
- Medical Transcription
- Early Childhood Education
- Practical Nursing & many more ...
Central Arizona College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive course is available either during the week or weekends, and provides our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district with art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions like the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Located just 15 minutes north of Downtown Phoenix AZ, American Institute of Natural Health (AINH) has provided professional colon hydro therapy seminars to health care providers from around the world since 1987.
Our multi level curriculum is founded on decades of research and the collaborative efforts of Medical Doctors, Naturopathic Physicians, Chiropractors and Practicing Colon Therapists.
Combining modern technology with a proven ancient therapy, we've created a unique educational resource.
Based in Flagstaff, and with satellite campuses throughout Arizona, Northern Arizona University is a public university that offers over 140 different undergraduate degree programs that will prepare you for career disciplines such as Computer Science, Health Sciences, Nursing, Accounting, Finance, Criminal Justice, and more. In addition to our Bachelor Degree programs, we also provide Masters, Doctoral, and Certificate programs. Some of our degree offerings can also be taken online through distance learning.
Our programs link you to expert faculty who will know you by name. Undergraduates have opportunities for graduate-level research, internships, co-ops, and hands-on learning.
The Northern Arizona University mission is to provide an outstanding undergraduate education strengthened by research, graduate and professional programs, and sophisticated methods of distance delivery.
Northern Arizona University is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The university values and promotes an ethnically rich and diverse university community and graduates individuals who are prepared to contribute to the social, and environmental needs of a changing world.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Modern Languages
- Chemistry and Biology
- Computer Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Technical Education
- Health Sciences
- Criminal Justice
- Social Work
- Information Systems
- Marketing, and many more...
Certificate, Masters, Doctoral & Online Degrees also available
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in North Hollywood in the east San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, Southern CA, Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Arizona, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.