Community colleges in Arizona: Vocational school in Pinal County, south-east of Phoenix & Mesa offering associate degree programs in business, accounting, computer programming. Allied health care career training, culinary arts, practical nursing certification close to Tucson AZ.
Central Arizona College: Located in Coolidge, AZ, Central Arizona College is a public community college in Pinal County that offers a range of Transfer and Associate Degrees in fields including Business, Science, Arts, and more. In addition to our Degree options, we also provide academic programs leading to the granting of an occupational certificate in Nursing and Culinary Arts fields, among many others.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Transfer / Associate Degrees & Certificate Programs:
Transfer Degrees: - Associate of Arts
- Associate of Business
- Associate of Science
Associate Degrees: - Associate of General Studies
- Associate of Applied Science
- Associate of Arts in Elementary Education (A.A.E.E.)
Certificate Programs: - Accounting
- Computer Aided Design
- Culinary Arts
- Medical Transcription
- Early Childhood Education
- Practical Nursing & many more ...
Central Arizona College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Located just 15 minutes north of Downtown Phoenix AZ, American Institute of Natural Health (AINH) has provided professional colon hydro therapy seminars to health care providers from around the world since 1987.
Our multi level curriculum is founded on decades of research and the collaborative efforts of Medical Doctors, Naturopathic Physicians, Chiropractors and Practicing Colon Therapists.
Combining modern technology with a proven ancient therapy, we've created a unique educational resource.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in California, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive course is available either during the week or weekends, and provides our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district with art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions like the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
Arizona Flight Training Center is based at Glendale Municipal Airport, Maricopa County, Arizona, approximately 9 miles north-west of Downtown Phoenix. We provide quality pilot training for both recreational pilots and career pilots. In either case, you will be trained to airline standards. We offer courses from zero time beginner students through to Multi-Engine Commercial certification. We also provide the full range of certified instructor courses.
Our Professional Pilot Program, for example, may be completed in six months and includes FAA certifications for Private Pilot, Instrument rating and Multi-Engine Commercial. Many of our graduates are flying for major airlines throughout the world, while others are flying in the corporate world and some are flying their own aircraft in a safe and professional manner.
We believe AZFTC offers the finest pilot training available anywhere in the world, with a great training environment and a comprehensive flight program.
Glendale is part of the greater Phoenix area, which is considered by aviators to have the finest flying weather in the world. With an average of 350 days a year of clear and sunny skies, weather rarely causes flight cancellations.
On-Site Flight Training Certification (Recreational & career pilots):
- Private Pilot course
- Instrument Rating course
- Time Building course
- Professional Pilot program
- SE Commercial Add-on
- Civilian ATP course
- Military ATP course
- Military SE ATP Add-on
- Military CFI Add-on
- Military MEI Add-on
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Instrument Instructor
- Multi-Engine Instructor
- Flight Instructor program
- King Air course
- Online/CD-based ground training
Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (SWIHA) is an award-winning holistic health care school and community-healing center in Tempe AZ, a city in the Phoenix metro area. We offer state-recognized and nationally-accredited certificate, diploma and degree programs in fields including massage therapy training, holistic nutrition certification, life coaching, hypnosis, reflexology, herbalism, yoga among others.
We offer both online and on-campus classes, weekdays, weekends and nights, making it easy to balance your education and daily lifestyle. Our programs provide comprehensive training by dedicated, exceptional, and accomplished educators who are actively practicing in the holistic health care or healing arts field.
All of the programs offered at SWIHA are designed to prepare students to begin in entry-level positions in their chosen field while they are completing the requirements for the more advanced holistic health careers.
Life-long learning is modeled and encouraged. Class sizes are kept small to ensure invididual attention. We offer financial aid to those who qualify and career planning and assistance for students and graduates.
We are a fully-licensed and accredited private college and are proud to be an award-winning school. We are nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). We hold a number of Professional Memberships and are approved by national licensing agencies.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Arizona, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate