Aegean College (AC) is part of the Omiros Education Groupa reputable, dynamic group of educational institutions that has over 60 years of experience in providing high calibre education to its students. At Aegean College (AC) we believe our reputation is just a stepping stone for further success. The College continues to hold first place in IT and fourth place in Business among Athens Higher Educational Institutions. Aegean College (AC) is affiliated to the University of Huddersfield, a UK State Universities and Edexcel International, the British examination body. (AC) is a member of the Hellenic Colleges Association and Accredited by the British Accreditation Council. As such, our students are provided with the unique opportunity to achieve UK University degrees while studying in Athens, Greece.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate On-Campus & Distance learning courses include in fields of HND, BSc, Computing, Multimedia Design & Technology, Sound Engineering, Business, MBA, MBI, Music Production, ACTDEC Distance Diploma TESOL and much more.
Located on the beautiful island of Hydra (just one hour by sea from Athens), Hydrama Theatre & Arts Centre offers a two-week intensive Greek theatre course, as well as general theatre and drama summer programs. Our courses are suitable for actors, theatre professionals, teachers, classics or drama students (adults of all ages, 18 years+). Run by experienced theatre practitioners, Hydrama is a place where students, actors, academics and theatre professionals can meet and experience Greek drama and culture in an inspiring setting which reflects theatre's origins.
"Acting to the Gods" is a 2-week intensive summer drama course. A maximum of 12 participants are selected for this course and we welcome a diversity of nationality, age and experience. A Certificate of Participation is awarded on successful completion of the course. We also offer a range of summer theatre courses, workshops and training for anyone who is interested in setting up a course in Hydra. Courses are individually designed to meet participants’ requirements and combine theory with practice - as well as with leisure and cultural activities.
- 2-week intensive summer summer course - "Acting to the Gods". The training methods taught are applicable and relevant to all forms of theatre.
- Summer General theatre / Greek theatre courses & workshops including: The origins and development of ancient Greek drama, Character-building, Masks, Improvisation, Chorus-work, Text analysis, Voice-work, Movement, Dance, Drama games, Greek language & culture
The American College of Thessaloniki (ACT), located in Thessaloniki, Greece, is the university division of Anatolia, a not-for-profit educational institution with a long and prestigious history that dates back to 1886. ACT is an independent American university chartered by the State of Massachusetts in the United States and accredited by NEASC, the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (the accrediting body for Harvard and MIT) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education. Through its educational, cultural, professional, and service activities, ACT seeks to contribute actively to the wider communities of Greece and Southeast Europe as well as to enhance understanding and friendship between the peoples of the United States and Greece. Whether you live in Greece, the US, one of the member countries of the European Union or elsewhere, there are many reasons why you should consider The American College of Thessaloniki (ACT) as the place to get your Bachelor's or MBA degree. At university level, ACT offers a four-year Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science program and 1-2 year MBA. There are over 500 students attending ACT from over 20 countries worldwide.
The language of instruction is English. Bachelor degrees in Business (Finance, International Business, Management, Marketing), IT (Computer Science & Computer Management Information Systems) and International Relations & Diplomacy. Graduate degree programs include an MBA with concentrations in Banking and Finance, Entrepreneurship, Management and Marketing & through out collaboration with ALBA Graduate Business School, an Executive MBA, MSc degree in Finance, & MSc degree in Business Management.
Study art abroad in Greece. The Aegean Center for the Fine Arts in Paros, Greece, is an independent institution offering semester-long and full year study abroad courses in photography, painting, art history, printmaking, singing, literature and creative writing to university students in the United States, Canada, Europe and Worldwide. Courses are offered in two semester-long sessions (Spring & Fall) per year.
The value of a wholly autonomous study abroad program specializing in small group and individualized study is immense. Not being bound by association to the requirements and orthodoxies of larger more generic programs, the Center is free to create courses of exceptional quality and independence.
- The Art of Singing
- Figure Drawing
- Black & White Silver Photography
- Digital Photography / Digital Darkroom
- Creative Writing
- Art History: Classical Greece and Rome
- Art History: Photographic History
- Classical Literature
• Calling students from Greece and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK