Universities & Graduate Schools in Europe: University in Greece, MBA program in Thessaloniki, business degree courses in management, finance, marketing, IT training, computer science, study abroad programs in Greece, American college in Europe
American College Of Thessaloniki: The American College of Thessaloniki (ACT), located in Thessaloniki, Greece, is the university division of Anatolia, a not-for-profit educational institution with a long and prestigious history that dates back to 1886. ACT is an independent American university chartered by the State of Massachusetts in the United States and accredited by NEASC, the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (the accrediting body for Harvard and MIT) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Through its educational, cultural, professional, and service activities, ACT seeks to contribute actively to the wider communities of Greece and Southeast Europe as well as to enhance understanding and friendship between the peoples of the United States and Greece. Whether you live in Greece, the United States, one of the member countries of the European Union or elsewhere in the world there are many reasons why you should consider The American College of Thessaloniki (ACT) as the place to get your Bachelor's or MBA degree. At university level, ACT offers a four-year Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science program and 1-2 year MBA. There are over 500 students attending ACT from over 20 countries worldwide.
Courses: Bachelor degrees in Business (Finance, International Business, Management, Marketing), Business and Computing, International Relations and Diplomacy, and English. Graduate degree programs include a Master's program in Business Administration (MBA) with concentrations in Banking and Finance, Entrepreneurship, Management and Marketing and, through the school's collaboration with ALBA Graduate Business School, an Executive MBA, an MSc degree in Finance, and an MSc degree in Business Management.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Calling students from Greece and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
Aegean College (AC) is part of the Omiros Education Groupa reputable, dynamic group of educational institutions that has over 60 years of experience in providing high calibre education to its students. At Aegean College (AC) we believe our reputation is just a stepping stone for further success. The College continues to hold first place in IT and fourth place in Business among Athens Higher Educational Institutions. Aegean College (AC) is affiliated to the University of Huddersfield, a UK State Universities and Edexcel International, the British examination body. (AC) is a member of the Hellenic Colleges Association and Accredited by the British Accreditation Council. As such, our students are provided with the unique opportunity to achieve UK University degrees while studying in Athens, Greece.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate On-Campus & Distance learning courses include in fields of HND, BSc, Computing, Multimedia Design & Technology, Sound Engineering, Business, MBA, MBI, Music Production, ACTDEC Distance Diploma TESOL and much more.
The premier culinary school in Bulgaria!
The HRC Academy offers 2-year program in Culinary Arts and 3-semester program in F&B Management, developed by educational and industry leaders. The program is completely taught in English by international Chef instructors. Our facility is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
During the study program, students have a chance to experience Bulgaria, Western Europe and the USA all at once! Our paid internships around the world take place at some of the finest hotels and restaurants to prepare students for a truly international career as a Chef.
The education in HRC Culinary Academy is recognized by the American Culinary Federation Accrediting Commission as meeting the international standards for two-year culinary education.
Our scholarship program provides scholarship up to EUR 1.000 per year and helps support your studies.
Applications are accepted year-round and students from all corners of the world may apply. Next academic start dates are March and September 2016. We look forward inviting you to our culinary school in Sofia, Bulgaria so you can experience how we "educate with dignity and excellence".
Culinary Arts Program - 2-year course taught in English
F&B Management - 3-semester course taught in English
Full Professional Certificate - 21-week course taught in English
Short Industry Courses - taught in English
Located on the beautiful island of Hydra (just one hour by sea from Athens), Hydrama Theatre & Arts Centre offers a two-week intensive Greek theatre course, as well as general theatre and drama summer programs. Our courses are suitable for actors, theatre professionals, teachers, classics or drama students (adults of all ages, 18 years+). Run by experienced theatre practitioners, Hydrama is a place where students, actors, academics and theatre professionals can meet and experience Greek drama and culture in an inspiring setting which reflects theatre's origins.
"Acting to the Gods" is a 2-week intensive summer drama course. A maximum of 12 participants are selected for this course and we welcome a diversity of nationality, age and experience. A Certificate of Participation is awarded on successful completion of the course. We also offer a range of summer theatre courses, workshops and training for anyone who is interested in setting up a course in Hydra. Courses are individually designed to meet participants’ requirements and combine theory with practice - as well as with leisure and cultural activities.
- 2-week intensive summer summer course - "Acting to the Gods". The training methods taught are applicable and relevant to all forms of theatre.
- Summer General theatre / Greek theatre courses & workshops including: The origins and development of ancient Greek drama, Character-building, Masks, Improvisation, Chorus-work, Text analysis, Voice-work, Movement, Dance, Drama games, Greek language & culture
• Get certified as a spray tan professional in Idaho with in-class or online training from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, and make your tanning business dream a reality!
• The world's first spray tanning academy, we provide onsite spray tan certification programs in Boise ID, which are held regularly at a leading hotel.
• We also offer online spray tan classes available to study from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Nampa, Meridian, Idaho Falls and throughout Idaho and the U.S.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• We offer beginner to advanced level spray tan training certification programs. Whether you are brand new to the industry or if you are currently spray tanning and want to touch up on your knowledge & technique, we'll give you the practical tips you need.
• Learn flawless spray tan techniques, taught live by our team of experienced consultants.
• Learn the secrets of our top-level estheticians, hear insider marketing tips in the industry, and get valuable advice from successful salon owners.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney
Study art abroad in Greece. The Aegean Center for the Fine Arts in Paros, Greece, is an independent institution offering semester-long and full year study abroad courses in photography, painting, art history, printmaking, singing, literature and creative writing to university students in the United States, Canada, Europe and Worldwide. Courses are offered in two semester-long sessions (Spring & Fall) per year.
The value of a wholly autonomous study abroad program specializing in small group and individualized study is immense. Not being bound by association to the requirements and orthodoxies of larger more generic programs, the Center is free to create courses of exceptional quality and independence.
- The Art of Singing
- Figure Drawing
- Black & White Silver Photography
- Digital Photography / Digital Darkroom
- Creative Writing
- Art History: Classical Greece and Rome
- Art History: Photographic History
- Classical Literature