Study abroad in Greece: Fine arts schools in Europe. Semester programs and academic year abroad for American & international students. Painting, digital photography, art history, singing, literature, creative writing courses...
The Aegean Center for the Fine Arts: Study art abroad in Greece. The Aegean Center for the Fine Arts in Paros, Greece, is an independent institution offering semester-long and full year study abroad courses in photography, painting, art history, printmaking, singing, literature and creative writing to university students in the United States, Canada, Europe and Worldwide. Courses are offered in two semester-long sessions (Spring & Fall) per year.
Semester & Full Year Study Abroad Art Programs:
The Art of Singing; Painting; Drawing; Figure Drawing; Black &White Silver; Photography; Digital Photography / Digital Darkroom; Printmaking; Creative Writing; Art History: Classical Greece and Rome; Art History: Photographic History; Classical Literature.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Get certified as a spray tan technician in South Dakota with onsite or online training from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a renowned name in the world of spray tan!
• We offer 1-day on-site spray tan certification programs in Sioux Falls SD which take place in a leading hotel.
• In addition, we provide online spray tan courses that you can study from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Rapid City, Aberdeen and throughout South Dakota and nationwide, with content available 24/7.
• Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals, all of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• Our comprehensive spray training programs are ideal for beginner spray tan enthusiasts, experienced tanning practitioners, or someone who wants to start a business, own a salon, host mobile spray tan parties, and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• After successfully completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" • Jodi
The American College of Thessaloniki (ACT), located in Thessaloniki, Greece, is the university division of Anatolia, a not-for-profit educational institution with a long and prestigious history that dates back to 1886. ACT is an independent American university chartered by the State of Massachusetts in the United States and accredited by NEASC, the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (the accrediting body for Harvard and MIT) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education. Through its educational, cultural, professional, and service activities, ACT seeks to contribute actively to the wider communities of Greece and Southeast Europe as well as to enhance understanding and friendship between the peoples of the United States and Greece. Whether you live in Greece, the US, one of the member countries of the European Union or elsewhere, there are many reasons why you should consider The American College of Thessaloniki (ACT) as the place to get your Bachelor's or MBA degree. At university level, ACT offers a four-year Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science program and 1-2 year MBA. There are over 500 students attending ACT from over 20 countries worldwide.
The language of instruction is English. Bachelor degrees in Business (Finance, International Business, Management, Marketing), IT (Computer Science & Computer Management Information Systems) and International Relations & Diplomacy. Graduate degree programs include an MBA with concentrations in Banking and Finance, Entrepreneurship, Management and Marketing & through out collaboration with ALBA Graduate Business School, an Executive MBA, MSc degree in Finance, & MSc degree in Business Management.
• Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Inspiration Design International School was Singapore’s first boutique design school.
• Established in 1989, we offer Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses in Interior Design, a Certificate in Interior Design & Decorative Techniques.
• Inspiration Design International School is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills. Our goal is to become Asia's leading private institution for design education and training.
• Our programs are taught in English to both Singapore & international students.
• Our multi-faceted design students come from various cultures and continents. We equip our students with world class quality professional skills to become competent and creative designers, who bring diversity and dynamism into the quality of Singaporean life.
• Our mission is to be Singapore’s leading independent design school, dedicated to providing an exemplary educational service that creates professional and innovative designers from local and overseas talent.
Aegean College (AC) is part of the Omiros Education Groupa reputable, dynamic group of educational institutions that has over 60 years of experience in providing high calibre education to its students. At Aegean College (AC) we believe our reputation is just a stepping stone for further success. The College continues to hold first place in IT and fourth place in Business among Athens Higher Educational Institutions. Aegean College (AC) is affiliated to the University of Huddersfield, a UK State Universities and Edexcel International, the British examination body. (AC) is a member of the Hellenic Colleges Association and Accredited by the British Accreditation Council. As such, our students are provided with the unique opportunity to achieve UK University degrees while studying in Athens, Greece.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate On-Campus & Distance learning courses include in fields of HND, BSc, Computing, Multimedia Design & Technology, Sound Engineering, Business, MBA, MBI, Music Production, ACTDEC Distance Diploma TESOL and much more.
The premier culinary school in Bulgaria!
The HRC Academy offers 2-year program in Culinary Arts and 3-semester program in F&B Management, developed by educational and industry leaders. The program is completely taught in English by international Chef instructors. Our facility is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
During the study program, students have a chance to experience Bulgaria, Western Europe and the USA all at once! Our paid internships around the world take place at some of the finest hotels and restaurants to prepare students for a truly international career as a Chef.
The education in HRC Culinary Academy is recognized by the American Culinary Federation Accrediting Commission as meeting the international standards for two-year culinary education.
Our scholarship program provides scholarship up to EUR 1.000 per year and helps support your studies.
Applications are accepted year-round and students from all corners of the world may apply. Next academic start dates are March and September 2016. We look forward inviting you to our culinary school in Sofia, Bulgaria so you can experience how we "educate with dignity and excellence".
Culinary Arts Program - 2-year course taught in English
F&B Management - 3-semester course taught in English
Full Professional Certificate - 21-week course taught in English
Short Industry Courses - taught in English
Located on the beautiful island of Hydra (just one hour by sea from Athens), Hydrama Theatre & Arts Centre offers a two-week intensive Greek theatre course, as well as general theatre and drama summer programs. Our courses are suitable for actors, theatre professionals, teachers, classics or drama students (adults of all ages, 18 years+). Run by experienced theatre practitioners, Hydrama is a place where students, actors, academics and theatre professionals can meet and experience Greek drama and culture in an inspiring setting which reflects theatre's origins.
"Acting to the Gods" is a 2-week intensive summer drama course. A maximum of 12 participants are selected for this course and we welcome a diversity of nationality, age and experience. A Certificate of Participation is awarded on successful completion of the course. We also offer a range of summer theatre courses, workshops and training for anyone who is interested in setting up a course in Hydra. Courses are individually designed to meet participants’ requirements and combine theory with practice - as well as with leisure and cultural activities.
- 2-week intensive summer summer course - "Acting to the Gods". The training methods taught are applicable and relevant to all forms of theatre.
- Summer General theatre / Greek theatre courses & workshops including: The origins and development of ancient Greek drama, Character-building, Masks, Improvisation, Chorus-work, Text analysis, Voice-work, Movement, Dance, Drama games, Greek language & culture