Situated in the Sidi Bou Said district, just 30 minutes from downtown Tunis, the Center Sidi Bou Said for Languages has been offering beginner to advanced level Arabic language courses since 2008 to students from around the globe.
Courses include full-year Arabic Term programs, Private Arabic courses, and short-term Intensive Seasonal programs in the Spring, Summer and Winter. We also provide courses in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Chinese.
Our institution was founded with the deep belief that language teaching and cultural exchanges can really contribute to better societies. We believe in doing more than just teaching a language, we want our students to acquire cultural and societal knowledge while learning a language.
Our community is a mix of Tunisian nationals and expatriates from all over the world. We pride ourselves in our diverse and accepting student body. Our international student body represents many countries, giving students many opportunities for socialization and practicing their language skills with members of the local and expatriate community at the center.
Beginner to Advanced Level Arabic Language Courses:
Arabic Term Programs:
- 12 week terms, offered year-round
- Ideal for students seeking to fulfill a study abroad requirement or for serious Arabic students who wish to improve their level quickly and effectively
Private Arabic Courses:
- Offered year-round
- Options include: Modern Standard Arabic, Tunisian Dialect, Arabic for Specific Purposes
Short-term Intensive Seasonal Courses:
- 4-week courses, available in Spring, Summer & Winter
- Good choice for students or working professionals
Welcome to the Arabeya Association for the study of Arabic language in Egypt. At Arabeya, in the heart of Cairo you will have the opportunity to learn how to read, write and speak Arabic under the tutelage of professionally trained native speakers.
Arabeya specializes in the instruction of Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) and Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA). MSA is formal Arabic (fos-ha), the most widely used in the media and closely resembling the Arabic in the Holy Quran. ECA is the common language of the largest country in the Arab world, known by Arabic speakers around the world through Egypt's prolific film and television industry.
Learn Arabic in a fun and enjoyable way online or in Cairo, Egypt at Arab Academy. Modern Standard Arabic, Egyptian Colloquial Arabic, Quranic Arabic, or Arabic for Special Purposes are all offered by professional native teachers.
Our Arabic Language study abroad programs in Cairo, Egypt provide students with a comprehensive and intensive language and cultural immersion experience. Studying in Cairo is a life-changing experience for many students, and will significantly improve their Arabic language abilities as well as make them excited about studying Arabic!
• Are you interested in quality group or private Arabic language lessons in the Chicagoland area?
• Situated in the heart of Downtown Chicago, Language Loop provides a range of Arabic classes for basic beginner to advanced level adults. Study at our Downtown school location, or in the comfort of your own home or chosen location.
• Our courses are different from those of high schools, colleges or other language institutions. Language learning packages are created with your needs in mind!
• In addition to our group and private Arabic lessons, we also provide tutoring in Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Farsi, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and more.
Student Review: "Language Loop offers the widest depth and breadth of languages of any adult language school in the Chicago area. They are the kindest and most accommodating of businesses of any kind that you will meet." - Rona
Effective online Arabic language personalized courses for persons who work/study and have no time to move around. We also guarantee excellent assistance from the qualified tutor who provides a superior quality to our sessions as they have years of experience in service with educational system courses. You will have the possibility to communicate with other online students from different countries/ages and share your experience/inquiries.
Improve your Arabic language level and listening and pronunciation.We come to your Site/Organization/School if your time is limited. Intensive courses are rapid and effective, suitable for your needs. Whatever system suits you, we are ready to provide the programme.
- Individual or mini-group courses - Arabic Modern Standard online and in Cairo for two weeks (all year) - Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced levels
- Colloquial Egyptian or Lebanese (20 hours)
- Combination course (25 tuition hours)
- Standard courses and Intensive courses
Learn Arabic in NYC with ABC Languages! Conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan, ABC is a leading provider of foreign language instruction.
We offer group Arabic classes and private Arabic lessons to adults, kids, business professionals, and college students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
Arabic, with 246 million speakers worldwide, is one of the world's oldest languages. Our Arabic group classes focus on Modern Standard Arabic (MSA). With day, evening and weekend classes available, this is a fun and interactive way to learn Arabic.
ABC also provides private Arabic lessons - you can study MSA or choose a particular dialect to learn, such as Lebanese or Moroccan. Private lessons can take place at our school or at your Manhattan home or office.
Student Testimonial: "The people who work at ABC Languages are very warm and helpful and the teacher's been fantastic. I feel I have learned so much in such a short period of time and I appreciate everything both the teacher and ABC's employees have done."
Arabic Language Courses: Year-round & summer. For beginners to advanced.
• Group Arabic classes for adults
• Private Arabic lessons at our school or your home/office
• Weekend Arabic classes
• Arabic conversation classes
• Corporate Arabic training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Arabic classes for kids & teens
• Skype / Online Arabic lessons
ABC Languages, Westchester County & Southern Connecticut
Courses / Programs
• One of the oldest languages in the world, Arabic is a very rewarding language to learn. With 246 million speakers worldwide, it was made the sixth official language of the United Nations in 1974.
• If you would like to learn Arabic or to improve your current Arabic language skills, the fastest and most effective method is private or semi-private lessons with ABC Languages.
• Our native (or near-native) Arabic-speaking tutors can come to your home or agreed location throughout Westchester County (including in Yonkers, Mount Vernon, the Bronx, New Rochelle, Greenburgh, White Plains, Peekskill and Rye) and in Southern Connecticut (including in Stamford, Norwalk, New Canaan, Darien and surrounding areas).
• All of our Arabic language teachers have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience and are native or near-native Arabic speakers who are carefully hand-selected.
• Taking your specific goals and preferred learning style into account, they will create a customized curriculum for you. Learn at your own pace and schedule your classes around your other commitments!