Situated in the Sidi Bou Said district, just 30 minutes from downtown Tunis, the Center Sidi Bou Said for Languages has been offering beginner to advanced level Arabic language courses since 2008 to students from around the globe.
Courses include full-year Arabic Term programs, Private Arabic courses, and short-term Intensive Seasonal programs in the Spring, Summer and Winter. We also provide courses in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Chinese.
Our institution was founded with the deep belief that language teaching and cultural exchanges can really contribute to better societies. We believe in doing more than just teaching a language, we want our students to acquire cultural and societal knowledge while learning a language.
Our community is a mix of Tunisian nationals and expatriates from all over the world. We pride ourselves in our diverse and accepting student body. Our international student body represents many countries, giving students many opportunities for socialization and practicing their language skills with members of the local and expatriate community at the center.
Beginner to Advanced Level Arabic Language Courses:
Arabic Term Programs:
- 12 week terms, offered year-round
- Ideal for students seeking to fulfill a study abroad requirement or for serious Arabic students who wish to improve their level quickly and effectively
Private Arabic Courses:
- Offered year-round
- Options include: Modern Standard Arabic, Tunisian Dialect, Arabic for Specific Purposes
Short-term Intensive Seasonal Courses:
- 4-week courses, available in Spring, Summer & Winter
- Good choice for students or working professionals
Welcome to the Arabeya Arabic language center for the study of the Arabic language in Egypt. At Arabeya, in the heart of Cairo, you will have the opportunity to learn how to read, write and speak Arabic under the tutelage of professionally trained native speakers.
Arabeya specializes in the instruction of Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) and Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA). MSA is formal Arabic (fos-ha), the most widely used in the media and closely resembling the Arabic in the Holy Quran. Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA) is the common language of the largest country in the Arab world, known by Arabic speakers around the world through Egypt's prolific film and television industry.
The English Language Institute at Notre Dame of Maryland University
Courses / Programs
• Study English in a Top U.S. University with affordable fees!
• The ELI is located on the beautiful, 58-acre campus of Notre Dame of Maryland University in one of Baltimore's most prestigious and secure neighborhoods (Baltimore is a major cosmopolitan city on the East Coast of the U.S).
• The ELI provides an intensive English program (IEP) for non-native English speakers & international students who want to improve their English language skills in a quality university setting.
• In 8-week sessions, students at all levels study writing, grammar, reading, listening and speaking, pronunciation, vocabulary, TOEFL preparation & American culture.
• In each session, there are 20-25 different countries represented. This diversity makes English proficiency a necessity and motivates study & language acquisition.
• The ELI is also a test center site for the Institutional TOEFL exam, so students can sit for the exam on-campus during and after the completion of their studies.
• After attending the ELI, many of our students move on to undergraduate studies, graduate studies, and careers.
"ELI has the most effective course available to help improve my English. I recommend this school as the best English language institute in the east." - Hong Joo, South Korea
"I spent 6 months in ELI and it was a really good experience. I got to know wonderful people from all over the world which I still have contact with. The program is very well built to learn and/or improve your English.. - Mark, Switzerland
Effective online Arabic language personalized courses for persons who work/study and have no time to move around. We also guarantee excellent assistance from the qualified tutor who provides a superior quality to our sessions as they have years of experience in service with educational system courses. You will have the possibility to communicate with other online students from different countries/ages and share your experience/inquiries.
Improve your Arabic language level and listening and pronunciation.We come to your Site/Organization/School if your time is limited. Intensive courses are rapid and effective, suitable for your needs. Whatever system suits you, we are ready to provide the programme.
- Individual or mini-group courses - Arabic Modern Standard online and in Cairo for two weeks (all year) - Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced levels
- Colloquial Egyptian or Lebanese (20 hours)
- Combination course (25 tuition hours)
- Standard courses and Intensive courses
ABC Languages, Bay Area CA & Online Japanese Classes in USA
Courses / Programs
• Learn Japanese with ABC Languages in Menlo Park! We offer private and group Japanese language classes to adults, students and children ages 5+ at our language school which is conveniently located just off El Camino in downtown Menlo Park (San Mateo County CA), easily accessible from the 101 or 280 highways.
• In addition, we teach Japanese to schools and organizations throughout Silicon Valley and South Bay regions of the San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, and Sunnyvale (Santa Clara County). We also teach Japanese in downtown San Francisco.
• ABC has earned an excellent reputation in the Bay Area and was voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SF Chronicle online users. We taught Uma Thurman Japanese for her role in Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill".
• One factor in our success is that we ensure all our teachers have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience before we even interview them.
• Our teachers make the Japanese language come alive in the classroom. Authentic conversation practice, role play, videos and picture prompts are commonly used in our classes. You will find yourself beginning to think in Japanese as you interact with your teacher and fellow classmates.
Japanese Language Classes for Juniors & Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• Group Japanese classes at 9 levels
• Private Japanese lessons
• Japanese for kids ages 5+ (private lessons at our school or at-home tutoring)
• Corporate Japanese language training
• Online Japanese lessons
• We also offer instruction in Spanish, French, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, and Farsi among other languages.
Learn Arabic in a fun and enjoyable way online or in Cairo, Egypt at Arab Academy. Modern Standard Arabic, Egyptian Colloquial Arabic, Quranic Arabic, or Arabic for Special Purposes are all offered by professional native teachers.
Our Arabic Language study abroad programs in Cairo, Egypt provide students with a comprehensive and intensive language and cultural immersion experience. Studying in Cairo is a life-changing experience for many students, and will significantly improve their Arabic language abilities as well as make them excited about studying Arabic!
Are you searching for quality Arabic language classes in the San Jose area?
Whether you are looking for fun group Arabic classes or intensive private Arabic lessons, ABC Languages has the best program for you!
Conveniently located just off El Camino in downtown Menlo Park (easily accessible from the 101 or 280 highways), we teach adults, students and kids at all levels of Arabic - from total beginner to advanced.
Our private Arabic lessons can be held at our school or at your home or office, throughout Silicon Valley and the Peninsula region of the San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Milpitas, Redwood City, Los Gatos & Sunnyvale. In addition, we offer online Arabic language classes.
Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SF Chronicle online users. ABC also has a language school in San Francisco, as well as offering private Arabic lessons throughout the Los Angeles area.
Our highly-experienced and qualified teachers make the Arabic language come alive in the classroom through the use of authentic conversation practice, role play, videos and picture prompts.
Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of our classes, allowing you to use your language skills in any Arabic-speaking country. You also have the choice to focus on MSA or choose a particular dialect to learn, such as Lebanese, Moroccan, or any other dialect of Arabic.
Arabic Language Classes for Adults, Kids & Teens: Beginner to advanced level
- Group Arabic classes at 9 levels
- Private Arabic lessons
- Conversational Arabic
- Arabic for kids (private lessons at our school or at-home tutoring for elementary/ middle/ high school students)
- Family Arabic classes
- Arabic Grammar
- Corporate Arabic language training
- Online/ Skype Arabic lessons
We also teach Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, Farsi & English among other languages.