Situated in the Sidi Bou Said district, just 30 minutes from downtown Tunis, the Center Sidi Bou Said for Languages has been offering beginner to advanced level Arabic language courses since 2008 to students from around the globe.
Courses include full-year Arabic Term programs, Private Arabic courses, and short-term Intensive Seasonal programs in the Spring, Summer and Winter. We also provide courses in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Chinese.
Our institution was founded with the deep belief that language teaching and cultural exchanges can really contribute to better societies. We believe in doing more than just teaching a language, we want our students to acquire cultural and societal knowledge while learning a language.
Our community is a mix of Tunisian nationals and expatriates from all over the world. We pride ourselves in our diverse and accepting student body. Our international student body represents many countries, giving students many opportunities for socialization and practicing their language skills with members of the local and expatriate community at the center.
Beginner to Advanced Level Arabic Language Courses:
Arabic Term Programs:
- 12 week terms, offered year-round
- Ideal for students seeking to fulfill a study abroad requirement or for serious Arabic students who wish to improve their level quickly and effectively
Private Arabic Courses:
- Offered year-round
- Options include: Modern Standard Arabic, Tunisian Dialect, Arabic for Specific Purposes
Short-term Intensive Seasonal Courses:
- 4-week courses, available in Spring, Summer & Winter
- Good choice for students or working professionals
Do you need to improve your English so that you can work in an English-speaking country? Are you are a non-native English speaker who wishes to study in a college or university in the UK, USA, Canada or Australia?
Learn4Good.com provides an English Level Test that is taken by thousands of visitors (in schools and homes throughout the world) to our website every week.
This test, online since 2003, assesses your English grammar skills and requires a good general knowledge of English vocabulary.
When you have completed the test, it tells you your study level. There are 8 levels of English language proficiency - from complete beginner to advanced level. It is very accurate in our English teaching experience. (Of course, nothing is perfect!)
Welcome to the Arabeya Association for the study of Arabic language in Egypt. At Arabeya, in the heart of Cairo you will have the opportunity to learn how to read, write and speak Arabic under the tutelage of professionally trained native speakers.
Arabeya specializes in the instruction of Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) and Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA). MSA is formal Arabic (fos-ha), the most widely used in the media and closely resembling the Arabic in the Holy Quran. ECA is the common language of the largest country in the Arab world, known by Arabic speakers around the world through Egypt's prolific film and television industry.
Learn Arabic in a fun and enjoyable way online or in Cairo, Egypt at Arab Academy. Modern Standard Arabic, Egyptian Colloquial Arabic, Quranic Arabic, or Arabic for Special Purposes are all offered by professional native teachers.
Our Arabic Language study abroad programs in Cairo, Egypt provide students with a comprehensive and intensive language and cultural immersion experience. Studying in Cairo is a life-changing experience for many students, and will significantly improve their Arabic language abilities as well as make them excited about studying Arabic!
Irish College of English is a year-round, professionally-run English language school in Dublin, Ireland. We provide a wide range of beginner to advanced level English classes to adults and children from around the world. Courses include Full-Time and Part-Time English Classes, Cambridge English Exam Preparation, Business English, Au Pair Programmes, and a variety of fun Summer English Programs for young learners.
Students can register for courses for 1 week in duration to 1 year, and there is an excellent mix of nationalities in all our programmes. Many students come to Ireland for a period of 2 - 4 weeks to improve their English with a full immersion programme, others come for our 1 year programmes to experience studying and living in Ireland.
Our English language courses are recognised by the Department of Education and Skills for English Language Teaching. Progression is our focus and on arrival students are evaluated on registration and placed into the correct level. On leaving all students receive written individual feedback from their teacher and also a certificate of attainment.
Beginner to Advanced Level English Courses for Adults, Children & Teenagers:
- Full-time Intensive General English courses
- Part-time General English classes
- Private English classes
- Business / Corporate English
- Cambridge exam preparation (FCE, CAE & CPE)
- English for Au Pairs
- English & Golf
- Work and Study in Ireland
- International youth summer programmes (Ages 11-17)
- Homestay with local host family
• Learn Arabic in New Jersey with ABC Languages - a respected language school that offers quality one-on-one Arabic lessons for adults, young children (ages 5+), teens, and college students.
• Our private Arabic tutoring can take place in your home, office or other convenient location mainly in Central NJ and North Jersey, as well as the NYC area - for example in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Edison, Clifton, and Elizabeth, as well as across Bergen County, Hudson County, Essex County, Union County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Somerset County, Morris County, and Passaic County. We provide lessons for basic beginner to advanced level students.
• Taking Arabic classes at ABC Languages is a fun, interactive way to learn the language. Our teachers are qualified and experienced professionals who know how to teach Arabic in a dynamic and effective way.
• Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of our classes, allowing you to use your language skills in any Arabic-speaking country. You also have the choice to focus on MSA or choose a particular dialect to learn, such as Lebanese, Moroccan, or any other dialect of Arabic.
Student Testimonial: "The entire experience was seamless, the quality of teaching very professional and quite immersive in nature... If you are interested in learning a new language, no need to look any further." - Adam
ABC Languages - Bronx, Westchester County NY & Southern CT
Courses / Programs
• If you live in the Westchester County NY / Southern Connecticut area and want to learn Arabic, taking private or semi-private Arabic lessons with ABC Languages is the perfect solution for you!
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC provides one-to-one tutoring in Modern Standad Arabic (MSA) or other Arabic dialects to adults and kids of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Our tutors are available 7 days a week and can come to your home, office or other agreed location.
• All of our Arabic language teachers have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience and are native or near-native Arabic speakers who are carefully hand-selected. Taking your specific goals and preferred learning style into account, they will create a customized curriculum for you.
• Learn at your own pace and schedule your classes around your other commitments. In addition, we offer corporate Arabic training to business professionals and companies.
• We also offer quality private instruction in a range of other second languages including: Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and English.
• Our private and semi-private tutoring is available in Yonkers, New Rochelle, White Plains, Mount Vernon, Peekskill and Rye (close to the Bronx) in Westchester County NY and in Stamford, Norwalk, New Canaan and Darien in Southern CT.