Situated in the Sidi Bou Said district, just 30 minutes from downtown Tunis, the Center Sidi Bou Said for Languages has been offering beginner to advanced level Arabic language courses since 2008 to students from around the globe.
Courses include full-year Arabic Term programs, Private Arabic courses, and short-term Intensive Seasonal programs in the Spring, Summer and Winter. We also provide courses in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Chinese.
Our institution was founded with the deep belief that language teaching and cultural exchanges can really contribute to better societies. We believe in doing more than just teaching a language, we want our students to acquire cultural and societal knowledge while learning a language.
Our community is a mix of Tunisian nationals and expatriates from all over the world. We pride ourselves in our diverse and accepting student body. Our international student body represents many countries, giving students many opportunities for socialization and practicing their language skills with members of the local and expatriate community at the center.
Beginner to Advanced Level Arabic Language Courses:
Arabic Term Programs:
- 12 week terms, offered year-round
- Ideal for students seeking to fulfill a study abroad requirement or for serious Arabic students who wish to improve their level quickly and effectively
Private Arabic Courses:
- Offered year-round
- Options include: Modern Standard Arabic, Tunisian Dialect, Arabic for Specific Purposes
Short-term Intensive Seasonal Courses:
- 4-week courses, available in Spring, Summer & Winter
- Good choice for students or working professionals
• Are you searching for quality Arabic classes in San Francisco? A leading provider of foreign language classes, ABC Languages offers group Arabic classes and private Arabic tutoring for adults, business professionals & executives, college students, kids and teens.
• Conveniently located in the Financial District of Downtown San Francisco, we teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our experienced and professional Arabic tutors can also deliver private lessons in your home or office, with day, evening and weekend classes available.
• Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of our group classes, allowing you to use your language skills in any Arabic-speaking country.
• However, if you want to learn a particular dialect, such as Moroccan or Lebanese, you can take private lessons.
• Our native Arabic instructors know how to make lessons lively and interactive, while encouraging students to engage in conversation, role-play and other language activities. This means you learn Arabic for authentic use in the real world.
• We also teach Arabic at our school in Menlo Park (serving Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, San Jose and Sunnyvale).
Student Review: "The entire experience was seamless, the quality of teaching very professional and quite immersive in nature, and the small class environment provided the support and motivation I needed to keep going."
Arabic Language Programs: Total beginner to advanced level
• Group Arabic classes for adults (Evening classes)
• Weekend Arabic classes (Intensive classes)
• Private Arabic lessons at our school or your home/office
• Arabic conversation classes
• Corporate Arabic language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Arabic classes for kids & teens
• Skype / Online Arabic lessons..
Other Foreign Languages: • English; French: Spanish; Italian; German; Russian; Portuguese; Japanese; Mandarin Chinese; Arabic; Korean; and Farsi
Effective online Arabic language personalized courses for persons who work/study and have no time to move around. We also guarantee excellent assistance from the qualified tutor who provides a superior quality to our sessions as they have years of experience in service with educational system courses. You will have the possibility to communicate with other online students from different countries/ages and share your experience/inquiries.
Improve your Arabic language level and listening and pronunciation.We come to your Site/Organization/School if your time is limited. Intensive courses are rapid and effective, suitable for your needs. Whatever system suits you, we are ready to provide the programme.
- Individual or mini-group courses - Arabic Modern Standard online and in Cairo for two weeks (all year) - Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced levels
- Colloquial Egyptian or Lebanese (20 hours)
- Combination course (25 tuition hours)
- Standard courses and Intensive courses
Learn Arabic in Cairo - Egypt with Drayah Language Center. Unlike other language centers, Drayah seeks to give learners an overview about the habits & traditions of Egyptian culture, through many activities such as: (cultural program, conversation club, entertaining trips). Small classes enable the teachers to give students the individual attention they need. Students have many options in scheduling, content and place; Students are free to choose what , when and how they want to learn. (group or individual, regular or intensive..etc)
Welcome to the Arabeya Arabic language center for the study of the Arabic language in Egypt. At Arabeya, in the heart of Cairo, you will have the opportunity to learn how to read, write and speak Arabic under the tutelage of professionally trained native speakers.
Arabeya specializes in the instruction of Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) and Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA). MSA is formal Arabic (fos-ha), the most widely used in the media and closely resembling the Arabic in the Holy Quran. Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA) is the common language of the largest country in the Arab world, known by Arabic speakers around the world through Egypt's prolific film and television industry.
ABC Languages, Westchester County & Southern Connecticut
Courses / Programs
• One of the oldest languages in the world, Arabic is a very rewarding language to learn. With 246 million speakers worldwide, it was made the sixth official language of the United Nations in 1974.
• If you would like to learn Arabic or to improve your current Arabic language skills, the fastest and most effective method is private or semi-private lessons with ABC Languages.
• Our native (or near-native) Arabic-speaking tutors can come to your home or agreed location throughout Westchester County (including in Yonkers, Mount Vernon, the Bronx, New Rochelle, Greenburgh, White Plains, Peekskill and Rye) and in Southern Connecticut (including in Stamford, Norwalk, New Canaan, Darien and surrounding areas).
• All of our Arabic language teachers have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience and are native or near-native Arabic speakers who are carefully hand-selected.
• Taking your specific goals and preferred learning style into account, they will create a customized curriculum for you. Learn at your own pace and schedule your classes around your other commitments!
• Learn Arabic in New Jersey with ABC Languages - a respected language school that offers quality one-on-one Arabic lessons for adults, young children (ages 5+), teens, and college students.
• Our private Arabic tutoring can take place in your home, office or other convenient location mainly in Central NJ and North Jersey, as well as the NYC area - for example in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Edison, Clifton, and Elizabeth, as well as across Bergen County, Hudson County, Essex County, Union County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Somerset County, Morris County, and Passaic County. We provide lessons for basic beginner to advanced level students.
• Taking Arabic classes at ABC Languages is a fun, interactive way to learn the language. Our teachers are qualified and experienced professionals who know how to teach Arabic in a dynamic and effective way.
• Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of our classes, allowing you to use your language skills in any Arabic-speaking country. You also have the choice to focus on MSA or choose a particular dialect to learn, such as Lebanese, Moroccan, or any other dialect of Arabic.
Student Testimonial: "The entire experience was seamless, the quality of teaching very professional and quite immersive in nature... If you are interested in learning a new language, no need to look any further." - Adam