Situated in the Sidi Bou Said district, just 30 minutes from downtown Tunis, the Center Sidi Bou Said for Languages has been offering beginner to advanced level Arabic language courses since 2008 to students from around the globe.
Courses include full-year Arabic Term programs, Private Arabic courses, and short-term Intensive Seasonal programs in the Spring, Summer and Winter. We also provide courses in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Chinese.
Our institution was founded with the deep belief that language teaching and cultural exchanges can really contribute to better societies. We believe in doing more than just teaching a language, we want our students to acquire cultural and societal knowledge while learning a language.
Our community is a mix of Tunisian nationals and expatriates from all over the world. We pride ourselves in our diverse and accepting student body. Our international student body represents many countries, giving students many opportunities for socialization and practicing their language skills with members of the local and expatriate community at the center.
Beginner to Advanced Level Arabic Language Courses:
Arabic Term Programs:
- 12 week terms, offered year-round
- Ideal for students seeking to fulfill a study abroad requirement or for serious Arabic students who wish to improve their level quickly and effectively
Private Arabic Courses:
- Offered year-round
- Options include: Modern Standard Arabic, Tunisian Dialect, Arabic for Specific Purposes
Short-term Intensive Seasonal Courses:
- 4-week courses, available in Spring, Summer & Winter
- Good choice for students or working professionals
Welcome to the Arabeya Arabic language center for the study of Arabic language in Egypt. At Arabeya, in the heart of Cairo you will have the opportunity to learn how to read, write and speak Arabic under the tutelage of professionally trained native speakers.
Arabeya specializes in the instruction of Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) and Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA). MSA is formal Arabic (fos-ha), the most widely used in the media and closely resembling the Arabic in the Holy Quran. ECA is the common language of the largest country in the Arab world, known by Arabic speakers around the world through Egypt's prolific film and television industry.
Learn Arabic in a fun and enjoyable way online or in Cairo, Egypt at Arab Academy. Modern Standard Arabic, Egyptian Colloquial Arabic, Quranic Arabic, or Arabic for Special Purposes are all offered by professional native teachers.
Our Arabic Language study abroad programs in Cairo, Egypt provide students with a comprehensive and intensive language and cultural immersion experience. Studying in Cairo is a life-changing experience for many students, and will significantly improve their Arabic language abilities as well as make them excited about studying Arabic!
Effective online Arabic language personalized courses for persons who work/study and have no time to move around. We also guarantee excellent assistance from the qualified tutor who provides a superior quality to our sessions as they have years of experience in service with educational system courses. You will have the possibility to communicate with other online students from different countries/ages and share your experience/inquiries.
Improve your Arabic language level and listening and pronunciation.We come to your Site/Organization/School if your time is limited. Intensive courses are rapid and effective, suitable for your needs. Whatever system suits you, we are ready to provide the programme.
- Individual or mini-group courses - Arabic Modern Standard online and in Cairo for two weeks (all year) - Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced levels
- Colloquial Egyptian or Lebanese (20 hours)
- Combination course (25 tuition hours)
- Standard courses and Intensive courses
• Enjoy private Turkish lessons in your own home, office or other comfortable location with ABC Languages in New Jersey.
• Serving students mainly based in North Jersey and Central NJ, we provide basic beginner to advanced level private Turkish lessons to adults, teenagers, and children ages 5+.
• Taught by experienced, native-speaking tutors, classes take place in your home, office, library, or similar location of preference. Class hours and study times are flexible, and suited to the needs of each individual student.
• We believe that the steps to successfully learning a new foreign language start with an environment in which students love to learn and teachers love to teach.
• As well as providing private Turkish lessons in main NJ cities such as Newark, Jersey City, Elizabeth, Paterson, Clifton, and Edison, we also offer classes in convenient locations in Essex County, Hudson County, Bergen County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, and Union County.
• Are you interested in quality group or private Arabic language lessons in the Chicagoland area?
• Situated in the heart of Downtown Chicago, Language Loop provides a range of Arabic classes for basic beginner to advanced level adults. Study at our Downtown school location, or in the comfort of your own home or chosen location.
• Our courses are different from those of high schools, colleges or other language institutions. Language learning packages are created with your needs in mind!
• In addition to our group and private Arabic lessons, we also provide tutoring in Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Farsi, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and more.
Student Review: "Language Loop offers the widest depth and breadth of languages of any adult language school in the Chicago area. They are the kindest and most accommodating of businesses of any kind that you will meet." - Rona
• Are you searching for quality Arabic classes in San Francisco? A leading provider of foreign language classes, ABC Languages offers group Arabic classes and private Arabic tutoring for adults, business professionals & executives, college students, kids and teens.
• Conveniently located in the Financial District of Downtown San Francisco, we teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our experienced and professional Arabic tutors can also deliver private lessons in your home or office, with day, evening and weekend classes available.
• Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of our group classes, allowing you to use your language skills in any Arabic-speaking country.
• However, if you want to learn a particular dialect, such as Moroccan or Lebanese, you can take private lessons.
• Our native Arabic instructors know how to make lessons lively and interactive, while encouraging students to engage in conversation, role-play and other language activities. This means you learn Arabic for authentic use in the real world.
• We also teach Arabic at our school in Menlo Park (serving Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, San Jose and Sunnyvale).
Student Review: "The entire experience was seamless, the quality of teaching very professional and quite immersive in nature, and the small class environment provided the support and motivation I needed to keep going."
Arabic Language Programs: Total beginner to advanced level
• Group Arabic classes for adults (Evening classes)
• Weekend Arabic classes (Intensive classes)
• Private Arabic lessons at our school or your home/office
• Arabic conversation classes
• Corporate Arabic language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Arabic classes for kids & teens
• Skype / Online Arabic lessons..
Other Foreign Languages: • English; French: Spanish; Italian; German; Russian; Portuguese; Japanese; Mandarin Chinese; Arabic; Korean; and Farsi