Situated in the Sidi Bou Said district, just 30 minutes from downtown Tunis, the Center Sidi Bou Said for Languages has been offering beginner to advanced level Arabic language courses since 2008 to students from around the globe.
Courses include full-year Arabic Term programs, Private Arabic courses, and short-term Intensive Seasonal programs in the Spring, Summer and Winter. We also provide courses in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Chinese.
Our institution was founded with the deep belief that language teaching and cultural exchanges can really contribute to better societies. We believe in doing more than just teaching a language, we want our students to acquire cultural and societal knowledge while learning a language.
Our community is a mix of Tunisian nationals and expatriates from all over the world. We pride ourselves in our diverse and accepting student body. Our international student body represents many countries, giving students many opportunities for socialization and practicing their language skills with members of the local and expatriate community at the center.
Beginner to Advanced Level Arabic Language Courses:
Arabic Term Programs:
- 12 week terms, offered year-round
- Ideal for students seeking to fulfill a study abroad requirement or for serious Arabic students who wish to improve their level quickly and effectively
Private Arabic Courses:
- Offered year-round
- Options include: Modern Standard Arabic, Tunisian Dialect, Arabic for Specific Purposes
Short-term Intensive Seasonal Courses:
- 4-week courses, available in Spring, Summer & Winter
- Good choice for students or working professionals
Are you searching for quality Arabic language classes in the San Jose area?
Whether you are looking for fun group Arabic classes or intensive private Arabic lessons, ABC Languages has the best program for you!
Conveniently located just off El Camino in downtown Menlo Park (easily accessible from the 101 or 280 highways), we teach adults, students and kids at all levels of Arabic - from total beginner to advanced.
Our private Arabic lessons can be held at our school or at your home or office, throughout Silicon Valley and the Peninsula region of the San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Milpitas, Redwood City, Los Gatos & Sunnyvale. In addition, we offer online Arabic language classes.
Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SF Chronicle online users. ABC also has a language school in San Francisco, as well as offering private Arabic lessons throughout the Los Angeles area.
Our highly-experienced and qualified teachers make the Arabic language come alive in the classroom through the use of authentic conversation practice, role play, videos and picture prompts.
Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of our classes, allowing you to use your language skills in any Arabic-speaking country. You also have the choice to focus on MSA or choose a particular dialect to learn, such as Lebanese, Moroccan, or any other dialect of Arabic.
Arabic Language Classes for Adults, Kids & Teens: Beginner to advanced level
- Group Arabic classes at 9 levels
- Private Arabic lessons
- Conversational Arabic
- Arabic for kids (private lessons at our school or at-home tutoring for elementary/ middle/ high school students)
- Family Arabic classes
- Arabic Grammar
- Corporate Arabic language training
- Online/ Skype Arabic lessons
We also teach Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, Farsi & English among other languages.
Learn Arabic in Cairo - Egypt with Drayah Language Center. Unlike other language centers, Drayah seeks to give learners an overview about the habits & traditions of Egyptian culture, through many activities such as: (cultural program, conversation club, entertaining trips). Small classes enable the teachers to give students the individual attention they need. Students have many options in scheduling, content and place; Students are free to choose what , when and how they want to learn. (group or individual, regular or intensive..etc)
Welcome to the Arabeya Arabic language center for the study of the Arabic language in Egypt. At Arabeya, in the heart of Cairo, you will have the opportunity to learn how to read, write and speak Arabic under the tutelage of professionally trained native speakers.
Arabeya specializes in the instruction of Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) and Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA). MSA is formal Arabic (fos-ha), the most widely used in the media and closely resembling the Arabic in the Holy Quran. Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA) is the common language of the largest country in the Arab world, known by Arabic speakers around the world through Egypt's prolific film and television industry.
Conveniently situated close to downtown, HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide.
We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students from around the world aged 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing and speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market. All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the first university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS. Our Business French Summer School – Language and Culture is part of the various language programs offered by the Centre for Communication Quality of HEC Montréal.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
• Are you interested in quality group or private Arabic language lessons in the Chicagoland area?
• Situated in the heart of Downtown Chicago, Language Loop provides a range of Arabic classes for basic beginner to advanced level adults. Study at our Downtown school location, or in the comfort of your own home or chosen location.
• Our courses are different from those of high schools, colleges or other language institutions. Language learning packages are created with your needs in mind!
• In addition to our group and private Arabic lessons, we also provide tutoring in Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Farsi, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and more.
Student Review: "Language Loop offers the widest depth and breadth of languages of any adult language school in the Chicago area. They are the kindest and most accommodating of businesses of any kind that you will meet." - Rona
ABC Languages - Bronx, Westchester County NY & Southern CT
Courses / Programs
• If you live in the Westchester County NY / Southern Connecticut area and want to learn Arabic, taking private or semi-private Arabic lessons with ABC Languages is the perfect solution for you!
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC provides one-to-one tutoring in Modern Standad Arabic (MSA) or other Arabic dialects to adults and kids of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Our tutors are available 7 days a week and can come to your home, office or other agreed location.
• All of our Arabic language teachers have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience and are native or near-native Arabic speakers who are carefully hand-selected. Taking your specific goals and preferred learning style into account, they will create a customized curriculum for you.
• Learn at your own pace and schedule your classes around your other commitments. In addition, we offer corporate Arabic training to business professionals and companies.
• We also offer quality private instruction in a range of other second languages including: Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and English.
• Our private and semi-private tutoring is available in Yonkers, New Rochelle, White Plains, Mount Vernon, Peekskill and Rye (close to the Bronx) in Westchester County NY and in Stamford, Norwalk, New Canaan and Darien in Southern CT.