GEOS Gold Coast: GEOS QCE GC is an English language school in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. The GEOS Queensland College of English philosophy is "Serious Study : Serious Fun!". We offer an excellent environment for students to study and to experience the Gold Coast lifestyle. Our study and social programs will have you speaking English in no time.
GEOS Gold Coast provides a comprehensive programme of courses for all students of all levels of ability, focussing on improving English speaking, reading, listening and writing skills. GEOS Gold Coast has a communicative skills-based approach to all its English courses. This encourages the student to interact with other students, their teachers and local Australians to improve your English in real-life situations.
Intensive General English Courses General English (GE) courses are taught over six levels: Beginner; Elementary; Pre-Intermediate; Intermediate; Upper-Intermediate and Advanced Courses are conducted in 10-week modules and students may commence study on any Monday. Class sizes do vary with average of 16 per class. An English level test and orientation is given prior to course commencement. There are progress tests every 5 weeks.
Cambridge First Certificate (FCE) and CAE Preparation The Cambridge FCE & CAE examinations are designed to test your ability to use your English in the workplace. It is ideal if you want to work or study abroad or to develop a career which requires language skills. FCE & CAE indicate sufficient proficiency in English to be of practical use in many industries, in particular tourism, where contact with English speakers is required.
The FCE course is designed for students at an Upper-Intermediate level and the CAE Course is for Advanced level of English students. These courses focuses on all of the 4 skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking as well as a language component which is based on real, everyday language used for both employment purposes and further education. GEOS Gold Coast Cambridge courses have a maximum of 12 students in each class (Registered Course).
IELTS Exam Preparation IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. This GEOS Gold Coast 10-week course is designed to prepare students for the IELTS Examination. Students require a minimum of Intermediate level English to benefit from the course. It focuses on the key skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing. The course also covers both the Academic and the General format of the IELTS Examination (Registered Course).
Other Courses Offered High School Preparation Program, English for Young Learners, English plus Activities, Study Tour Programs (Holiday, Adventure), GEOS QCE GC Homestay Program.
Phoenix Aademy is based in Perth, Western Australia with campuses in West Perth and Perth Beach (Fremantle). Phoenix Academy is one of Australia’s largest English Language institutions, and the largest specialist centre in Perth (both in the public and private sector). We offer ESL programs including Cambridge FCE & CAE exam preparation courses, general and academic English, English for business, corporate training, group courses and private tuition. Our academic English Foundation Studies program is designed for Australian and international students at pre-undergraduate level who need a bridge between academic studies completed by the student and the academic requirements of Australian universities.
We also offer individual as well as group study packages for schools, colleges, universities, corporate clients and agents. In addition to our standard ESL programs we offer study and work programs including internships, a job club offering access to paid work whilst in Australia as well as demi and au pair programs. The demi-pair program is only available during the study period while the au pair program is available after the study period is completed.
- ESL Programs
- Exam Preparation Courses including Cambridge exams FCE & CAE
- General English
- Academic English for high school and university students
- Business English
- Group Study Packages
- Individual Study Packages
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
- Job Club
- Demi / Au Pair Program
- Corporate Training
Located in the heart of Melbourne, Australia, Chambers Institute provides an ideal environment for students wishing to undertake studies in Australia. We offer General English, Professional English for Business and IELTS preparation courses for Working Holiday and Tourist Visa holders from around the world, which will prepare students for their future occupation or further studies. We are committed to providing quality education for students and equipping them for their future careers.
All teaching staff at Chambers Institute have substantial teaching experience and relevant qualifications. We ensure small-size classes and a personalised and supportive multicultural environment, giving you the chance to make friends with people from across the globe.
Our dedicated Student Support officers are available 24/7. We offer free airport pick-up, city tours, and arrange students’ accommodation from their very first day of arrival.
English Language Company (ELC) is an accredited English school in Sydney, Australia. We offer a range of full-time and part-time English courses including intensive and business English courses. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge FCE and CAE exams. Our General English courses are available at 6 levels - elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, pre-advanced and advanced.
Students at ELC learn English quickly and effectively following the most innovative and highest quality programs available today. ELC programs focus on real English for the real world and are developed for students' specific study, work and travel objectives. We also offer work experience / internship programs in Sydney for international students. All ELC teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and the University of Cambridge CELTA or DELTA teaching qualifications.
ELC is registered with the Australian Government and is accredited by English Australia (EA), and by NEAS Australia, an internationally respected accreditation service for quality English language programs.
- General English
- Full-time Intensive English
- Part-time Semi-Intensive English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation - First Certificate in English (FCE) and / or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- International Business English
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
Based on Edith Cowan University Mt Lawley Campus in Perth, Western Australia, Edith Cowan College (ECC) offers English Language Courses for people from non-English speaking countries in Australia. A variety of English courses are available to suit all levels from beginner to advanced. Students have access to a wide variety of student services, support and activities with the added advantage of interaction with Australian and International students studying degree courses.
ECC's English Language Courses are renowned for their excellent teaching staff, high quality programs and outstanding facilities. ECC's English language courses are designed for people from non-English speaking countries and those who require direct entry pathways for International students wishing to undertake university study. ECC is renowned for its excellent teaching staff, high quality English language programs and outstanding facilities.
Australian International College of Language Online
Courses / Programs
• AICOL Online English School in Australia: All of our English classes have moved to AICOL Online delivery from 30 March 2020.
• Using Zoom video technology, we are delivering our Academic English course (which includes IELTS test preparation), General English classes (for elementary, intermediate and advanced levels), and High School Preparation courses. We are also trialing an online English class for Young Learners. We can provide one-on-one, private English lessons or English for groups upon request. Contact us for details.
• Established in 1993, The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is an accredited English language school in Southport, the education and business centre of the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
• We provide beginner to advanced level English language (ESL) courses to adults and children from Australia, New Zealand, and around the world.
• We offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
• Our English courses for adults include General English courses, IELTS test preparation, Academic Englis, and more. For kids and teens, we offer English for Young Learners, High School Preparation, Homestay English programs, and more.
• Parents and children may study English in the same school and enjoy the Australian lifestyle living with an Australian homestay family.
Year-round English Courses for Adults: • General English courses
• IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC & Cambridge FCE / CAE exam preparation
• Certificates in Spoken and Written English
• Academic English course
• English for Parent & Child
• English Study Tours
• English & Professional Sport
English Classes for Kids & Teens: • Year-round English for Young Learners (ages 6-12)
• English for High School Preparation
• English for Academic Purposes
• English Summer Camps (ages 6-17 & adults)
• Winter Camps (Jan-Feb)
• Homestay accommodation
LSI Brisbane is centrally located in a heritage building in the heart of the city close to public transport, shops and restaurants. It is only a short walk to the sophisticated Queen Street Mall and the heart of Queensland's retail and financial districts. The riverside Botanical Gardens are within easy reach of the school.
We have pleasant air-conditioned classrooms, a spacious student common room, a computer room with free internet and e-mail access and a learning centre with resource materials. Our leisure programme allows you to practise your English while you enjoy the attractions of sunny Brisbane. We offer sightseeing trips, sports and weekend excursions, and many of the activities are free or low cost.
General and Examination Courses:
- Standard 20
- Intensive 30
- English for Business
- TOEFL / TOEIC / IELTS Preparation Courses
- LSI Cambridge Examination Courses (BEC, CAE, FCE, CAE, FCE)
- International School Year Intensive
- English for Teaching (Standard 20 plus 5 individual lessons)
- Club 50+