GEOS Gold Coast: GEOS QCE GC is an English language school in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. The GEOS Queensland College of English philosophy is "Serious Study : Serious Fun!". We offer an excellent environment for students to study and to experience the Gold Coast lifestyle. Our study and social programs will have you speaking English in no time. Facilities include: a shady student courtyard with a barbecue, mini golf course, spacious student lunchroom, well equipped student library, modern computers, televisions, videos, stereos and much more!
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses: Intensive General English Courses, Cambridge First Certificate (FCE) Preparation, CAE, IELTS, High School Preparation Program, English for Young Learners, English plus Activities, Study Tour Programs (Holiday, Adventure), GEOS QCE GC Homestay Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Australian International College of Language Online
Courses / Programs
• AICOL Online English School in Australia: All of our English classes have moved to AICOL Online delivery from 30 March 2020.
• Using Zoom video technology, we are delivering our Academic English course (which includes IELTS test preparation), General English classes (for elementary, intermediate and advanced levels), and High School Preparation courses. We are also trialing an online English class for Young Learners. We can provide one-on-one, private English lessons or English for groups upon request. Contact us for details.
• Established in 1993, The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is an accredited English language school in Southport, the education and business centre of the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
• We provide beginner to advanced level English language (ESL) courses to adults and children from Australia, New Zealand, and around the world.
• We offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
• Our English courses for adults include General English courses, IELTS test preparation, Academic Englis, and more. For kids and teens, we offer English for Young Learners, High School Preparation, Homestay English programs, and more.
• Parents and children may study English in the same school and enjoy the Australian lifestyle living with an Australian homestay family.
Year-round English Courses for Adults: • General English courses
• IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC & Cambridge FCE / CAE exam preparation
• Certificates in Spoken and Written English
• Academic English course
• English for Parent & Child
• English Study Tours
• English & Professional Sport
English Classes for Kids & Teens: • Year-round English for Young Learners (ages 6-12)
• English for High School Preparation
• English for Academic Purposes
• English Summer Camps (ages 6-17 & adults)
• Winter Camps (Jan-Feb)
• Homestay accommodation
Milton College is a modern professional school in Sydney, Australia, with a friendly atmosphere, specialising in getting students into universities, vocational colleges and high schools. The College has two campuses located in North Sydney, the main campus and the Arthur Street campus, both a short distance from each other. The Arthur Street campus houses our High School Preparation and IELTS Preparation courses. Milton College is accredited by the National ELT Accreditation scheme (NEAS), and is a member of the ELICOS Association. Any students who come to us through www.learn4good.com will get a 10% discount on total tuition fees.
7 levels of General English from beginner to advanced, 4 levels of IELTS Preparation, Cambridge First Certificate (FCE), TOEIC Preparation, English for Academic Purposes with direct entry to universities and vocational colleges, High School Preparation with links to top government and private high schools, and TESOL and TECSOL teacher training programs.
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
Lyceum English Language Australia is a nationally recognised language school for adults located in Melbourne, Victoria, Eastern Australia. We focus on friendly small group lessons, native speaking teachers and a welcoming environment. At Lyceum English Language Australia students learn English using the highly successful communicative method. We have been teaching languages since 1991, and with such a wealth of experience, Lyceum offers excellence. National and State recognition of the courses we teach is organised through government bodies including the Office of Training and Tertiary Education, the Australian Qualifications Framework Advisory Board, and the Victorian Registration & Qualifications Authority.
Lyceum is an active member of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET). Our courses in English are also approved by the Department of Education. Come to learn English at Lyceum in Melbourne, Australia, and enjoy the climate and lifestyle of one of the world's most beautiful cities. With a population of 3.8 million people, Melbourne offers a vibrant, modern cultural mix catering to all ages and interests.
- General English courses
- Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate, Advanced levels
- IELTS exam preparation classes
- Free afternoon activities
- Intercultural partner program - get paired up with an Australian student to practice your English!
Located in the heart of Melbourne, Australia, Chambers Institute provides an ideal environment for students wishing to undertake studies in Australia. We offer General English, Professional English for Business and IELTS preparation courses for Working Holiday and Tourist Visa holders from around the world, which will prepare students for their future occupation or further studies. We are committed to providing quality education for students and equipping them for their future careers.
All teaching staff at Chambers Institute have substantial teaching experience and relevant qualifications. We ensure small-size classes and a personalised and supportive multicultural environment, giving you the chance to make friends with people from across the globe.
Our dedicated Student Support officers are available 24/7. We offer free airport pick-up, city tours, and arrange students’ accommodation from their very first day of arrival.
Learn English with qualified and experienced ESL teachers. Study English through our online English lessons at any time of day, from anywhere in the world. Never miss your English class again! Improve your speaking, listening, pronunciation, writing, and reading skills. Improve your use of grammar while you increase your vocabulary and slang. Start learning English successfully today! Our 1-hour lessons are based on different themes from everyday life. During each lesson, the Englishlink teacher presents, explains, and models new language clearly and in a meaningful way.
Before beginning each lesson, Englishlink students download (and print) the 5-8 worksheets needed for the lesson. These worksheets build a valuable resource library. During each lesson, students can rewind videos if they want to review what the teacher has said. The information learned in each lesson is recycled throughout the entire Unit to make the learning even stronger. And…there is homework after each lesson for further practice!
244 hours of online General or Business English lessons; Online English Courses; Elementary; Pre-Intermediate;
Intermediate; Upper-Intermediate levels. Improve your speaking and pronunciation! Learn 24 hours a day / 7 days a week with your native-speaker ESL teacher.