Liaison College Of Culinary Arts: With campuses throughout Ontario, including 6 in the Greater Toronto Area, Liaison College is a private career college focused solely and exclusively on career training in the culinary arts. Our chef training programs are meticulously designed by professionals in the hospitality industry, to provide students with the skills they need in today’s demanding restaurant and food services operations. Our graduates work in some of the most prestigious restaurants in Canada. A diploma from Liaison College enhances your opportunities in the hospitality industry and leads to greater career advancement.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Professional Culinary Arts Training Programs: - Cook Basic - Level I
- Cook Advanced - Level II
- Chef De Cuisine
- Culinary Management
- Specialist Chef
- Hospitality Administration
- Personal Chef Diploma
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra
At GLOW Academy in Mississauga, Toronto, and Kitchener, Ontario, we provide professional training in Makeup Artistry, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, and all areas of Aesthetics, including: Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Nails, Facials, Peels, Brow/Lash Tinting, Massage and Microdermabrasion.
Specialized makeup programs are also offered in Bridal, Fashion, TV/SFX and Fantasy makeup. We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
This allows our students to graduate with a resume full of experience and a complete portfolio book of their actual work as they embark on their career path.
Aesthetic students also have the opportunity to be scheduled into working at our “Beauty Lounge” to further hone their skill sets and confidence by servicing the general public.
Student Testimonial: "The teachers are great, very helpful and understanding. The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals.
I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
- Samantha T, Hamilton, ON
Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts (PICA) in Vancouver, BC is the city's most progressive centre for culinary & baking & pastry arts education for Canadian and international students. Since 1997, our accredited institute has offered highly regarded career programs in Culinary Arts & Baking & Pastry Arts, with the option of expanding your career training with a 1-Year Dual Diploma program.
Our culinary programs are designed for students who wish to be productive immediately in a professional environment upon graduation. Instruction from Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts includes job-search training and a lifetime placement assistance service for every graduate. We are proud to have over 2,400 successful alumni working around the world in over 30 countries.
Small class sizes (15 students maximum to 1 chef instructor in Culinary Arts & 12 to 1 in Baking & Pastry Arts), 90% hands-on training and dedicated internationally experienced chef instructors give each student the personal attention they need to master the “art” of cooking and baking and pastry.
We also offer many short programs to inspire 'the chef within'. In addition, we provide short career programs, workshops and more.
Trebas Institute - Audio, Music, Film, Technology & Business School in ON & QC
Courses / Programs
Study at Trebas Institute, Canada’s leading audio and film school:
With campuses in Montreal, Quebec and Toronto, Ontario, Trebas Institute is a private, bilingual, post-secondary college in Canada specializing in the recording arts (audio, film and television, music and entertainment management), as well as business & technology.
Taught in both English and French, our programs are accessible to a wide range of students, and are updated to reflect changes within the industry.
Many of our programs also conclude with internships to give you something to put on your resume and to provide you with an opportunity to work out which role really suits your interests.
Since 1979, we’ve helped over 3,000 graduates (Canadian & international students) achieve their goals of working in film, business, music & technology by providing a range of affordable programs.
Trebas Institute provides state-of-the-art facilities in Montreal and Toronto, and access to industry equipment including audio and filmmaking gear, sign-out labs and studios. In addition, you’ll be able to participate in internships to help you showcase your knowledge and hone your skills.
Our instructors also bring a wealth of industry knowledge to the programs and are ready to provide you with the support you need to reach your ambitions. Contact us today to receive information on your your chosen career path!
Accredited Diploma Programs:
- Diploma in Audio and Video Post-Production
- Diploma in Live Sound
- Diploma in Sound Recording
- Diploma in Sound Design
- Diploma in Audio Engineering and Production/DJ Arts
- Diploma in Film and Television Production
- Diploma in Film & Television Production and Post-Production
- Diploma in E-Commerce and Online Business Management
- Diploma in Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Diploma in Event and Venue Management
- Diploma in Entertainment Management
- Diploma in Show and Event Management
- Diploma in Music Business Administration
Conveniently located close to Downtown Toronto (across from Dundas West Subway Station), Art Animation School Toronto is a visual arts school that includes comprehensive programs for those in, or pursuing a career in animation.
We have chosen the school instructors for their expertise, patience, dedication and greatest desire to have you understand & remember the concepts and logic behind everything you learn in class, so that you can apply the knowledge & skills you acquired, also outside of the classroom.
Our mission is to fill the large void in art training in Toronto, Canada, with very Accessible, Comprehensive, Quality, Affordable & Fully Disclosed art instructional programs.
• Animation (Traditional) Beginner Program 101
• Animation (Traditional) Intermediate Program 102
• Animation (Traditional) Advanced Program 103
• Illustration Beginner Program 101
• Life Drawing Beginner Program 101
• Life Drawing Intermediate Program 102
• Perspective & Structural Drawing Beginner Program 101
• Perspective & Structural Drawing Intermediate Program 102
• Sequential Art Beginner Program 101
• Storyboarding Beginner Program 101
VMMA Makeup Artistry School (Private Instruction), Vancouver
Courses / Programs
VMMA in Vancouver, BC provides professional makeup artistry courses for both beginner and advanced levels. Courses are private instruction and timetables are personalized for each individual student. Our main location is in Vancouver, but we also have courses in Chicago, Seattle, Las Vegas, Boston, Calgary and Victoria BC.
Please note, classes outside of our main school are very occasional, we recommend contacting us directly for upcoming dates by completing the form on our Contact Page. Learn everything from: Skin Theory, Product Knowledge, Natural Makeup, Fashion, Runway, Glamour, Period Makeup, Special Makeup Effects, Bridal, a personalized Business Program to much more.
Beginners Courses: The Beginners is designed specifically for the serious student looking to achieve a professional career as a makeup artist.
Advanced Courses: The Advance is intended to increase the students level of expertise as an artist. You will learn intermediate techniques, hands on instruction, and how to develop your freelance career to ensure your immediate goals are within reach.
PRO Courses: This exclusive course is for the proficient student looking for a serious challenge.