Liaison College Of Culinary Arts: With campuses throughout Ontario, including 6 in the Greater Toronto Area, Liaison College is a private career college focused solely and exclusively on career training in the culinary arts. Our chef training programs are meticulously designed by professionals in the hospitality industry, to provide students with the skills they need in today’s demanding restaurant and food services operations. Our graduates work in some of the most prestigious restaurants in Canada. A diploma from Liaison College enhances your opportunities in the hospitality industry and leads to greater career advancement.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Professional Culinary Arts Training Programs: - Cook Basic - Level I
- Cook Advanced - Level II
- Chef De Cuisine
- Culinary Management
- Specialist Chef
- Hospitality Administration
- Personal Chef Diploma
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in Toronto Area & Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or want to learn new makeup skills for personal use, The Beauty Box by Sheriff in Toronto may be the perfect solution for you!
• Through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps, The Beauty Box by Sheriff provides makeup artist bootcamps and private mobile makeup classes in Toronto and GTA; Mississauga, Brampton, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughan, London, Pickering, Scarborough, Barrie, as well as in Kenora, Thunderbay ON. They are also offered in several other cities throughout Canada.
• Our flagship makeup school is situated in Winnipeg MB.
• Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors.
• Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience.
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff offers financing to qualified students. We pass along employment opportunities to our graduates.
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional." Cindy
Intensive 1-Week Makeup Artistry Bootcamp
• With study modules: Beauty & Bridal, Film & Fashion, Make-up For Photography.
Lash Technician / Eyelash Classes in Toronto
• Individual Eyelash Extension Specialist, 2-day Certification Program.
MOBILE Personal Makeup Classes in your Home location:
• One-on-One, Private Makeup Bootcamp, 3 Hour Program for any age
• 55+ AGELESS BEAUTY Makeup Classes geared for the Maturing Woman
• TEEN Makeup Self-Esteem Program (Ages 13-17).
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES of any of the above makeup courses for Home Study in Canada & USA.
Located in Old Montreal, Quebec, Atelier de Brésoles offers the most comprehensive instruction in figurative drawing and painting available in Canada. Our program combines precise perceptual training with structural concepts of the body to give our students a thorough understanding of the human form. Our instructors have learned drawing and painting techniques passed down through the academies of Russia, Italy, France, and the United States. We are carriers of a long tradition of figurative drawing, and base our teaching approach on this tradition.
At the same time, we balance these traditional methods with a contemporary approach to the figure to give students the tools they need to arrive at a personal understanding of figurative art. Our courses utilize a variety of historical and modern materials. We teach students of all levels, and age 14 to adult, in a small-group setting. All students begin their training at the atelier with a 4-week Cast Drawing course. Once students demonstrate proficiency in perceptual drawing, they may continue with other areas of study.
We offer comprehensive programs in figurative drawing and painting. Cast Drawing; Life Drawing; Cast Painting; Landscape Painting; Anatomical Drawing; Historical Techniques of Drawing; Ecorché Sculpture. Our program combines precise perceptual training with structural concepts of the body to give our students a thorough understanding of the human form. All students begin their training at the atelier with a 4-week Cast Drawing course.
Since 1960, the Blanche Macdonald Centre has offered the highest quality of Professional career training in Makeup Artistry, Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Hair Design, Esthetics/Spa Therapy and Nail Technology. Considered to be the premium industry leader, the college graduates over one thousand students per year and has two campuses in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.The downtown campus is located on Robson Street near Vancouver Public Library, while our uptown campus is situated in an award-winning, architecturally spectacular mall at City Square.
Everyone deserves the chance to receive the education and develop the skills that will lead to a productive and meaningful place in the world. Our staff are caring professionals dedicated to helping you find the means to discover and express your unique potential. The Blanche Macdonald Centre is a fully registered, bonded and accredited institute, recognized by the provincial government of British Columbia, Canada, under the authority of the PCTIA (Private Career Training Institutions Agency). The College is a wholly owned division of Pacifique Riche Enterprises Ltd. (doing business as Blanche Macdonald Centre).
We offer the highest quality of Professional career training in Makeup Artistry, Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Hair Design, Esthetics/Spa Therapy and Nail Technology at two campuses in Vancouver, on Robson Street and at City Square.
Kingdom of Beauty Cosmetic Centre is conveniently located in Mississauga, in the western part of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) in Southern Ontario. We offer a make-up artist training course that will help you to turn your passion for makeup into your dream career! This course is 10 hours in duration (5 x 2-hour sessions) and is aimed at advanced students who want to start their own freelance make-up artist business. You will learn how you can start your own full-time or part-time makeup business with next to nothing in start-up costs. Graduates can freelance offering their services to private individuals for makeup applications, special occasions and weddings.
Established in 2006, Kingdom of Beauty Cosmetic Centre is owned by Maha Beyhum who decided to follow her passion and specialize in skin care and make-up artistry. Having completed a professional course in make-up artistry at Gina's school of Aesthetics and Electrolysis, she then earned a diploma in skin care at the Britain Institute (school of aesthetics and electrolysis). With extensive industry experience, you can be confident of high-quality instruction in her make-up artistry classes.
- 10-hour make-up artist training course for advanced students who wish to start their own part-time or full-time freelance business. The course consists of 5 x 2-hour sessions. You will be awarded a certificate on successful completion of the course.
Medi Aesthetics Institute of Canada (Edmonton Area)
Courses / Programs
Located just 15 kilometers east of Edmonton, in Sherwood Park AB, the Medi Aesthetics Institute of Canada is one of the top Medical Laser Training and Beauty Schools in Alberta for esthetics and cosmetology studies.
Our general Aesthetics Program, and Advanced Clinical Aesthetics Program are designed to give students a solid background in Aesthetic skills as well as Medi Aesthetics treatments like microdermabrasion, laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation. Our programs are taught with the top of the line equipment, skin care and mineral make-up.
We also have a school in Red Deer, Alberta, near the midpoint of the Calgary-Edmonton Corridor.