Liaison College Of Culinary Arts: With campuses throughout the Greater Toronto Area and across Ontario, Liaison College is a private career college focused solely and exclusively on career training in the culinary arts. Liaison College will provide you with the training you need to launch your career in as little as three months. A diploma from Liaison College enhances your opportunities in the hospitality industry and leads to greater career advancement. Our classes are designed to prepare you with the skills needed in today’s demanding restaurants and food service operation.
Cook Basic — Level I Diploma: The Cook Basic Diploma is a 15-week program which provides the hands-on and in-class theory training in classic culinary techniques.
Cook Advanced — Level II Diploma: The Cook Advanced Diploma is offered to graduates of the Basic Cooking Program with special emphasis on meal presentation, food quality and creativity. Students will also learn mathematical skills, costing, kitchen and restaurant management.
Hospitality Administration: This program is for students interested in stepping out of the kitchen and into the front of the house, by learning the necessary skills required to run and manage a full-service restaurant.
Personal Chef Diploma: Personal Chefs have become the fastest growing job segment, employing thousands of chefs across North America. You can fast-track your career as a personal chef by taking this course, where you will learn small business skills, marketing, advertising on top of honing your culinary skills.
Chef De Cuisine: Receive your Chef De Cuisine Program by combining the Level I and Level II programs into one continuous program.
Culinary Management: This program includes all courses from the Chef De Cuisine Program and adds management-style courses to help you succeed in a managerial role.
Specialist Chef: Similar to the Culinary Management Program but doesn't include Level II courses.
Kingdom of Beauty Cosmetic Centre is conveniently located in Mississauga, in the western part of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) in Southern Ontario. We offer a make-up artist training course that will help you to turn your passion for makeup into your dream career! This course is 10 hours in duration (5 x 2-hour sessions) and is aimed at advanced students who want to start their own freelance make-up artist business. You will learn how you can start your own full-time or part-time makeup business with next to nothing in start-up costs. Graduates can freelance offering their services to private individuals for makeup applications, special occasions and weddings.
Established in 2006, Kingdom of Beauty Cosmetic Centre is owned by Maha Beyhum who decided to follow her passion and specialize in skin care and make-up artistry. Having completed a professional course in make-up artistry at Gina's school of Aesthetics and Electrolysis, she then earned a diploma in skin care at the Britain Institute (school of aesthetics and electrolysis). With extensive industry experience, you can be confident of high-quality instruction in her make-up artistry classes.
- 10-hour make-up artist training course for advanced students who wish to start their own part-time or full-time freelance business. The course consists of 5 x 2-hour sessions. You will be awarded a certificate on successful completion of the course.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Canada & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Schoolcreative is Vancouver's premiere arts school. We focus on acting for film and television and writing for the arts. We are very results oriented and our students work. Our Casting Director and Commercial workshops have resulted in actors finding work immediately.
At Schoolcreative we offer full and part time acting classes for film and television. 90% of our graduates find representation with agents upon or immediately after graduation. In addition to the study of acting we offer magazine writing classes with renowned journalist, Pieta Woolley of The Georgia Straight.
Located in Old Montreal, Quebec, Atelier de Brésoles offers the most comprehensive instruction in figurative drawing and painting available in Canada. Our program combines precise perceptual training with structural concepts of the body to give our students a thorough understanding of the human form. Our instructors have learned drawing and painting techniques passed down through the academies of Russia, Italy, France, and the United States. We are carriers of a long tradition of figurative drawing, and base our teaching approach on this tradition.
At the same time, we balance these traditional methods with a contemporary approach to the figure to give students the tools they need to arrive at a personal understanding of figurative art. Our courses utilize a variety of historical and modern materials. We teach students of all levels, and age 14 to adult, in a small-group setting. All students begin their training at the atelier with a 4-week Cast Drawing course. Once students demonstrate proficiency in perceptual drawing, they may continue with other areas of study.
We offer comprehensive programs in figurative drawing and painting. Cast Drawing; Life Drawing; Cast Painting; Landscape Painting; Anatomical Drawing; Historical Techniques of Drawing; Ecorché Sculpture. Our program combines precise perceptual training with structural concepts of the body to give our students a thorough understanding of the human form. All students begin their training at the atelier with a 4-week Cast Drawing course.
Are you ready to discover your talents, risk a career in professional theatre, start your own theatre company, or serve in one of the many areas of drama ministry? Define your passions at Rosebud School of the Arts located in Rosebud, Alberta in Canada just 100 km northeast of Calgary. Rosebud develops honest, caring, and talented theatre artists who have the skills and desire to make a difference in the world – a world that desperately yearns to be transported in heart, mind, and soul.
By exploring the intimate connection between your spiritual gifts and your creative gifts, you will discover greater authenticity in faith and on stage. Welcome to a school, a theatre, a place, where the secular meets the Divine, where the disenfranchised find their niche, and where theatre artists are born. Every year thousands of Rosebud Theatre patrons discover the artists who have trained at Rosebud School of Arts. Rosebud Theatre exists to uncover and polish the creative gifts that the Spirit has placed in each of us.
Acting Classes and Programs; Certificate in Theatre Foundations; Mentorship Training; Music and Open Studies Internship Programs; Study acting, art, speech, movement, choir, dance, script analysis, music theory, spiritual formation, Christianity and the arts, drama ministry, and technical theatre with us. We also organise theatre study trips to major cities. We welcome international students.
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.