Liaison College Of Culinary Arts: With campuses throughout the Greater Toronto Area and across Ontario, Liaison College is a private career college focused solely and exclusively on career training in the culinary arts. Liaison College will provide you with the training you need to launch your career in as little as three months.
Train at Liaison Culinary College, Ontario's #1 Trainer of Chefs and cooks, where we proudly display an Over 90% Placement Rate. Campus locations in Ontario, Canada: Toronto, Kingston, Kitchener, Brampton, Oakville. We offer a 300-hr basic &/or advanced diploma in Culinary Arts. Part-time recreational & baking programs. 100 hrs theory, 200 hrs hands- on.
Liaison College of Culinary Arts has several campus locations in Ontario, Canada including Toronto, Kingston, Kitchener, Brampton, Oakville. We offer a wide range of modern facilities to our students. Please contact us if you would like further information on the facilities available.
School / Office Address:1047 Main Street East
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
M.C. College offers accredited programs in hairstyling, esthetics and fashion at several locations throughout Western Canada. With campuses in Edmonton and Calgary in Alberta as well as different locations throughout British Columbia, M.C. College Group has over 100 full and part-time employees. The educational faculty at each location is made up of experienced industry professionals. M.C. College Group inspires them to continue their professional development and provides instructional training to insure they are the best trained faculty in their respective programs.
The head office staff includes a Director of Operations, Director of Education and Controller with more than 40 years combined experience in the organization. Full time curriculum specialists in all three programs insure MC College delivers the most comprehensive program possible. An Artistic Director, with over 30 years experience as a platform artist and a team of internationally recognized technical advisors in both hairstyling and esthetics, consistently update the skills of the instructional faculty.
M.C. College offers accredited programs in hairstyling, esthetics and fashion at several locations throughout Western Canada. Full time curriculum specialists in all three programs insure MC College delivers the most comprehensive program possible.
Perspective & Structural Drawing for the Visual Arts
Courses / Programs
Perspective is the FOUNDATION of drawing and EVERY ARTIST should have this essential knowledge & skill.
This Art Instructional Program is INVALUABLE for anyone needing or interested in creating perspective accurate drawings in the Visual Arts, especially in the fields of: Advertising, Architecture, Interior Design, Animation, Cartooning, Gaming, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Illustration, Education, Industrial Design, Live Action, Theater, Landscape Architecture & Woodworking.
Many drawings completed in the program can be used in a PORTFOLIO to aid in finding work, or entering into more art schooling.
Located just outside DUNDAS WEST Subway Station, TORONTO, Canada
Ample FREE PARKING under the school
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in Toronto Area & Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or want to learn new makeup skills for personal use, The Beauty Box by Sheriff in Toronto may be the perfect solution for you!
• Through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps, The Beauty Box by Sheriff provides makeup artist bootcamps and private mobile makeup classes in Toronto and GTA; Mississauga, Brampton, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughan, London, Pickering, Scarborough, Barrie, as well as in Kenora, Thunderbay ON. They are also offered in several other cities throughout Canada.
• Our flagship makeup school is situated in Winnipeg MB.
• Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors.
• Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience.
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff offers financing to qualified students. We pass along employment opportunities to our graduates.
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional." Cindy
Intensive 1-Week Makeup Artistry Bootcamp
• With study modules: Beauty & Bridal, Film & Fashion, Make-up For Photography.
Lash Technician / Eyelash Classes in Toronto
• Individual Eyelash Extension Specialist, 2-day Certification Program.
MOBILE Personal Makeup Classes in your Home location:
• One-on-One, Private Makeup Bootcamp, 3 Hour Program for any age
• 55+ AGELESS BEAUTY Makeup Classes geared for the Maturing Woman
• TEEN Makeup Self-Esteem Program (Ages 13-17).
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES of any of the above makeup courses for Home Study in Canada & USA.
Since 1960, the Blanche Macdonald Centre has offered the highest quality of Professional career training in Makeup Artistry, Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Hair Design, Esthetics/Spa Therapy and Nail Technology. Considered to be the premium industry leader, the college graduates over one thousand students per year and has two campuses in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.The downtown campus is located on Robson Street near Vancouver Public Library, while our uptown campus is situated in an award-winning, architecturally spectacular mall at City Square.
Everyone deserves the chance to receive the education and develop the skills that will lead to a productive and meaningful place in the world. Our staff are caring professionals dedicated to helping you find the means to discover and express your unique potential. The Blanche Macdonald Centre is a fully registered, bonded and accredited institute, recognized by the provincial government of British Columbia, Canada, under the authority of the PCTIA (Private Career Training Institutions Agency). The College is a wholly owned division of Pacifique Riche Enterprises Ltd. (doing business as Blanche Macdonald Centre).
We offer the highest quality of Professional career training in Makeup Artistry, Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Hair Design, Esthetics/Spa Therapy and Nail Technology at two campuses in Vancouver, on Robson Street and at City Square.
Thinnox Design Academy, located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, is an academy for future designers, innovators and communicators offering long and short term programs for youth and adults. While our youth programs are about design and innovation, adult programs are about design entrepreneurship. Our career labs offer unique co-op opportunities to our students to apply their skills for the benefit of their immediate communities.