New Opportunities Learning Centre:
New Opportunities Learning Centre is an adult language facility located in downtown Toronto. Student success is our priority. Students receive all materials free as part of the program, one-on-one attention. Language skills - reading, writing, speaking and listening - are bound together in a practical, meaningful teaching methodology so that students see relevant growth in all skills as they progress through their studies. Further, a solid language base is the key to effective mathematics and computer skills learning.
- English as a Second Language (ESL) - Comprehensive English/ESL training designed to bring all learners to a minimum of a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Stage II, Level 8 competency. The program focuses on the following areas: Reading, Writing, Speaking (Conversation), Listening, Grammar, Pronunciation.
- Advanced English training is provided for students streamed for college/university entrance, with the main areas of focus being: Effective reading techniques (skimming & scanning), Report and essay writing, Advanced grammatical structures.
- Vocational English as a Second Language - Industry specific:
English for Hotels/Hospitality/Tourism
English for Health Care Professionals
English for Law Enforcement
English for Engineering
English for Computers
English for Technical Purposes
English for Occupational Health & Safety
English for Business, Financial, Marketing, Management/Administration
English for Retail Workers/Customer Service Representative
- North American Business English - an intensive Business English Program for non or limited-English speaking business professionals and entrepreneurs wishing to expand their knowledge of the English Language as it pertains to doing business in North America. We look at a wide range of business models and scenarios to provide a comprehensive, lexical approach to Business English. Strong emphasis on: Business Writing, Financial English, Presentation English, Management English, Cultural Issues.
- Work Re-integration Programs:
English/ESL, Math, Computer Applications, Essential Workplace Skills
- Job Search Skills Training
- MicroSoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
- WHMIS Certification (including WHMIS for ESL Learners)
- Corporate/Workplace Language Training (Onsite and In-house)
Series of Workshops for Self Improvement
Email: Contact Us
|Address: Ste. 215 2238 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M6R 3A9, Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.