McKinsey International College, Toronto: Are you searching for quality English exam preparation courses in Toronto, Canada? McKinsey International College prepares students from around the world to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) and IELTS (International English Language Testing System) exams, which test the English language proficiency of non-native English speakers.
Email:Contact us below
Exam Preparation Courses: Course Duration: 12 weeks. Study Mode: Part-time
- TOEFL Preparation: Designed for students at high-intermediate and advanced level, this course aims to improve your English and maximize your TOEFL score. It follows the most current internet-based (IBT) format of the TOEFL test and allows you to evaluate and target your individual strengths and weaknesses. Our computer labs create an ideal atmosphere for preparation, and you will have regular practice tests. You will learn and practice skills for all sections of the TOEFL test: reading, essay writing, speaking and listening practice. You will also learn and practice advanced vocabulary needed for successfully completing the TOEFL test.
- TOEIC Preparation: Designed for students at low-intermediate level upwards, this course is a short-term, high-impact program. In keeping with the latest developments, our program now offers speaking and writing components designed to help you succeed in the newest TOEIC test. You acquire the key skills needed for a high score while enjoying a dynamic curriculum. You will learn and practice test-taking strategies needed for the TOEIC test and improve your overall English Language Proficiency.
- IELTS Preparation: Designed for students at high-intermediate level upwards, our IELTS preparation program is for students who wish to become Canadian citizens or enter into an English-speaking university. Using the most current curriculum, you can familiarize yourself with and practice techniques to understand various questions, topics and formats of the IELTS exam. Breakout sessions are available for specific training for the Academic test.
CSLI - Canadian as a Second Language Institute, Vancouver
Courses / Programs
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, western Canada, CSLI - Canadian as a Second Language Institute in an English Language School offering a wide range of ESL programs for international students including exam preparation courses such as Cambridge FCE, CAE and CPE, IELTS, TOEFL and TOEIC. We also offer English with homestay, business, academic and practical English, corporate management training, listening and pronunciation classes as well as English through movies.
As part of our programs we provide the Vancouver Golden Experience and Vancouver Orientation Program, which help students to brush up on their English skills and enjoy the most popular tourist destinations while in Vancouver. Students also learn about the practical aspects of life in Vancouver.
CSLI has already successfully helped over 15,000 adult students achieve their goals. We have had students from nearly 80 countries seeking to improve their lives by learning English. Our modern, spacious facility in the heart of Vancouver's downtown community of Yaletown, and our friendly, helpful teachers and staff, will provide you with a study environment unmatched by other schools. We are accredited by Languages Canada.
- ESL Programs for beginner to advanced level
- Full time and half time Programs
- IELTS Exam Preparation Course
- Cambridge Exam Preparation Courses such as FCE, CAE and CPE
- TOEFL and TOEIC Exam Preparation Course
- English with Homestay
- Business English
- Academic English
- Practical English
- Corporate Management Training
- Listening and Pronunciation
- English through Movies
- Vancouver Golden Experience
- Vancouver Orientation Program
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
• Kaplan International is a world leader in English education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967.
• Our modern English language school is located in Downtown Toronto, and offers a wide range of exam preparation and English courses for students of all levels. University placement services are also available to help you advance your academic or professional career.
• Choose from a comprehensive selection of English courses in Toronto at our English school. We welcome students of all levels, and have courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity. You can also personalise your courses to match your language goals through electives and supplementary study sessions.
• Kaplan International’s language school in Toronto is accredited by Languages Canada. Join Kaplan International Toronto, and achieve your language goals today.
Student Review: ”When I got to Toronto two months ago I couldn't understand anything and today my listening is so much better! I can speak with people from all over the world and understand them.” - Diogo
English Language Courses: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• General English
• Intensive English
• General & Intensive English Academic Year or Semester
• Vacation English
• Business English for professionals
• Cambridge Exam Prep (FCE, CAE, CPE)
• IELTS Exam Preparation
• TOEFL & Academic English courses
• Homestay program with local Canadian host family
Study English in beautiful Vancouver, Canada at International House Vancouver (IHV)!
We provide quality English language courses to international students (adults, teenagers, and children) from around the world. Taught by highly qualified and experienced professionals, our accredited programs are truly unique in the flexibility that we offer to our students.
In addition to our English courses for beginners to advanced learners, we offer ESL teacher training programs.
The school is accredited by the International House World Organisation and Languages Canada, both quality organizations assuring that their members adhere to the highest standards in teaching English as a foreign language.
Our wide range of ESL programs includes General English, IELTS & TOEFL test preparation, university pathway program, Business English classes, private English lessons, working holiday programs, and junior programs for children and teenagers.
With its scenic views, mild climate and friendly people Vancouver is consistently ranked as one of the top places to live in the world.
It offers outstanding outdoor adventures and while the city itself, located at sea-level, is known for temperate climate, the surrounding mountains are covered in snow making it perfect for winter sports and breath taking views.
Student Testimonial: "It`s the perfect place to learn English! Definitely the best school in Vancouver!!!"
• General English (beginner to upper advanced levels)
• Elective English courses
• Exam Preparation for IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, PET, FCE, CAE & CPE
• Business English
• Private & semi-private tutoring
• University Pathway Program / English for Academic Purposes
• Programs for Working Holiday Visa Holders
• Junior Summer & Winter Programs
• Programs for adults 50+
• Homestudy Program (Live and study in your teacher’s home)
• TESL Certificate & CELTA English Teacher Training...
Situated just 12km north of Downtown Toronto, in North York ON, Omnicom School of Languages has been providing quality English language courses to students from all over the world for forty years. We also have a campus in Calgary, Alberta. Our high-quality academic programs are available for beginner to advanced level English learners, and include complete English immersion experiences, Business English courses, specialized ESL exam preparation such as IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, college preparation pathway programs, a Homestay program, and more.
Students can choose from short to long-term study options, with courses ranging from 2 to 48 weeks in length. We also provide a range of Summer & Winter ESL programs at our schools.
We have a variety of programs to suit all your needs, including a homestay program for you to experience North American culture and lifestyle, and exciting and fun activities to guarantee a rich and fulfilling experience. Upon arrival, a complete placement test (listening, speaking, reading, writing, structures and grammar) is administered to each student to ensure that he or she starts at the correct level. Certificates are awarded upon successful completion of studies.
Our dedicated staff have the skills and experience to help you succeed in your language goals. There is no substitute for personalized instruction from recognized experts. This is why so many people from around the world choose Omnicom School of Languages.
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language (ESL) Courses:
- Intensive English Programs
- Private English Lessons
- Summer/Winter Language Activity Courses
Level-Specific English Courses:
- English Exam Prep (IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge FCE/CAE, CAEL, GRE, GMAT)
- Study & Work in Canada
- Academic/College Prep Pathways
- Business English
- English for Tourism & Hospitality
- English for Nursing
- Power English for Life
- Focus on Communication
- TESL Teacher Training (Calgary only)
- Homestay Program
Alaya International Training Centre is Vancouver Canada's specialized TOEIC test preparation school. Our TOEIC program is designed for intermediate to advanced level students and includes grammar, reading, listening, and vocabulary practice. We have a full-length two-hour TOEIC practice test every two weeks, and you can write the Official TOEIC Test once a month at our school. Our goal is to raise your TOEIC score as quickly as possible and enhance your command of the English language. We offer small, intensive classes with a relaxed atmosphere. We are located in the heart of downtown Vancouver close to shopping malls, restaurants, and coffee shops.
SPEAC International Language Institute is a high quality English language school conveniently located in Toronto, Southern Ontario, Canada. Our institute offers a wide range of ESL (English as a Second Language) programs for all levels to both Canadian and international students. SPEAC is the dynamic way to study and learn English with students using Apple iPads in a highly interactive classroom environment.
We provide interactive programs that reflect the SPEAC methodology of teaching communication. The iPad class is an interactive environment, delivering innovative teaching. Small interactive classes which are culturally diverse, allow for personal attention and intensive practice, and are conducted by highly qualified teachers with both personal dedication and professional expertise.
Today's professionals worldwide face an environment that requires advanced communication skills in the English language. A person's ability to communicate confidently in English immediately raises his / her potential for personal and professional development.
Our institute offers modern facilities and is situated at a major subway station in mid-town Toronto, with easy access to all areas of the city.
English language programs for all levels (Beginner to advanced). We offer advanced teaching for superior learning:
- ESL Fundamentals (Grammar, Conversation, Reading & Writing & more...)
- ESL Business + Internship placements
- ESL Professional Development
- ESL Corporate
- TOEFL & IELTS English language exam preparation courses
- Oral presentations preparation
- Homestay program with a local family
We also offer training beyond language, appropriate to cultural, professional or academic requirements.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.