Capilano University: Founded in 1968, Capilano University's main campus is in North Vancouver, nestled in a natural environment on the slopes of the North Shore and only a 20-minute drive from downtown Vancouver. The beauty of the campus and the quality of education attract students from around the world. Capilano University welcomes international students from more than 60 countries each year. Capilano University provides a solid academic foundation and is committed to developing new and innovative programs in response to market demand.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
The Illustration/Design: Elements and Applications (IDEA) program is a unique three-year diploma program that prepares students for employment as visual communicators. IDEA teaches students how to think conceptually and to apply traditional and digital tools to solve communication challenges using both disciplines in an integrated way. IDEA is also different because instructors are working professionals, bringing current experience into the classroom.
Based in Victoria, BC, 3DFilmbc offers online / e-learning courses for Autodesk Maya (3D animation courses). We provide self-pace learning course-ware which gives you the flexibility to train on your PC anywhere at anytime 24/7. These online Autodesk Maya courses are geared for anyone interested in the growing digital 3D animation industry. Students work at their own pace with access to a professional 3D animation instructor.
Our introductory courses provide students with an introductory level portfolio, and an opportunity to evaluate and explore a career in the media and entertainment industry. With this portfolio, you can apply for internship positions, co-operative post secondary education and entry-level jobs.
Our intermediate courses are intended to provide portfolio upgrade for students who have completed our introductory course or current users / professionals of Autodesk.
The advanced courses provide advanced modeling, advanced rigging and intro to MEL scripting, advanced lighting, dynamic particles and cloth simulations, rendering and more to those who wish to develop skills further in the field of 3D animation or to upgrade your portfolio skills for a related career change.
Introductory courses (Approximately 20 hours):
- Introduction To Autodesk Maya
- Introduction To 3D Animation
- Introduction To Character Modeling
- Introduction To Character Rigging
- Introduction To Character Texturing
- Introduction To Lighting
- Introduction To Character Animation
- Introduction To 3D FX
Intermediate courses (Approximately 30 hours):
- Intermediate Character Modeling
Advanced courses (Approximately 60 hours):
- Advance Character Modeling
Body Pro Beauty & Aesthetics Academy Inc, Brampton
Courses / Programs
Located in Brampton ON, and also serving Toronto, Mississauga, and surrounding areas, Body Pro Beauty & Aesthetics Academy Inc. is an accredited beauty school that provides quality make-up classes and beauty career training. We also welcome international students from around the world.
With certificate and diploma programs beginning every 2-3 months, our classes are offered full-time, part-time, and evenings to best fit your schedule. Financing is available for students who qualify.
All Body Pro instructors are qualified and highly experienced in the Aesthetics & Cosmetology industry. To ensure that each student gets the individual attention they need, we keep our class sizes small. We maintain a superior curriculum which is constantly updated to reflect the latest trends and techniques.
You will be taught through in-class training, seminars and comprehensive practical training in our established spa and student clinic, which caters exclusively to female clients. This provides you with the opportunity to apply your knowledge, while gaining experience and confidence, which ultimately empowers you to be job-ready upon graduation. We also provide job placement assistance.
Our makeup courses are held in a studio environment with special attention put on revolutionary beauty products, ranging from the industry favorites including Bobbie Brown, MAC, Nars, Sheihdo, Smash Box, Turroco, Jordane and more.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in Toronto Area & Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or want to learn new makeup skills for personal use, The Beauty Box by Sheriff in Toronto may be the perfect solution for you!
• Through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps, The Beauty Box by Sheriff provides makeup artist bootcamps and private mobile makeup classes in Toronto and GTA; Mississauga, Brampton, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughan, London, Pickering, Scarborough, Barrie, as well as in Kenora, Thunderbay ON. They are also offered in several other cities throughout Canada.
• Our flagship makeup school is situated in Winnipeg MB.
• Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors.
• Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience.
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff offers financing to qualified students. We pass along employment opportunities to our graduates.
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional." Cindy
Intensive 1-Week Makeup Artistry Bootcamp
• With study modules: Beauty & Bridal, Film & Fashion, Make-up For Photography.
Lash Technician / Eyelash Classes in Toronto
• Individual Eyelash Extension Specialist, 2-day Certification Program.
MOBILE Personal Makeup Classes in your Home location:
• One-on-One, Private Makeup Bootcamp, 3 Hour Program for any age
• 55+ AGELESS BEAUTY Makeup Classes geared for the Maturing Woman
• TEEN Makeup Self-Esteem Program (Ages 13-17).
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES of any of the above makeup courses for Home Study in Canada & USA.
The School of the Photographic Arts: Ottawa's mission is to furnish the resources, environment, tools and instruction to develop the students' signature style, hone their photographic skills, and cultivate their visual literacy.
Conveniently located close to Downtown Toronto (across from Dundas West Subway Station), Art Animation School Toronto is a visual arts school that includes comprehensive programs for those in, or pursuing a career in animation.
We have chosen the school instructors for their expertise, patience, dedication and greatest desire to have you understand & remember the concepts and logic behind everything you learn in class, so that you can apply the knowledge & skills you acquired, also outside of the classroom.
Our mission is to fill the large void in art training in Toronto, Canada, with very Accessible, Comprehensive, Quality, Affordable & Fully Disclosed art instructional programs.
• Animation (Traditional) Beginner Program 101
• Animation (Traditional) Intermediate Program 102
• Animation (Traditional) Advanced Program 103
• Illustration Beginner Program 101
• Life Drawing Beginner Program 101
• Life Drawing Intermediate Program 102
• Perspective & Structural Drawing Beginner Program 101
• Perspective & Structural Drawing Intermediate Program 102
• Sequential Art Beginner Program 101
• Storyboarding Beginner Program 101
At GLOW Academy in Mississauga, Toronto, and Kitchener, Ontario, we provide professional training in Makeup Artistry, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, and all areas of Aesthetics, including: Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Nails, Facials, Peels, Brow/Lash Tinting, Massage and Microdermabrasion.
Specialized makeup programs are also offered in Bridal, Fashion, TV/SFX and Fantasy makeup. We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
This allows our students to graduate with a resume full of experience and a complete portfolio book of their actual work as they embark on their career path.
Aesthetic students also have the opportunity to be scheduled into working at our “Beauty Lounge” to further hone their skill sets and confidence by servicing the general public.
Student Testimonial: "The teachers are great, very helpful and understanding. The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals.
I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
- Samantha T, Hamilton, ON