Art Schools USA, Colleges of Design, Make-up School Canada, Make-up School Illinois, Nevada, Washington, MA Professional Makeup Artistry Certificate Programs. Classes are one on one private Instruction.
VMMA Makeup Artistry School & Studio (Private Instruction): The main location of VMMA Makeup Artistry School is in West Vancouver, but we also have classes in Chicago, Seattle, Las Vegas, Boston, Calgary and Victoria BC. We provide a wide range of modern facilities for our students. Please contact us for further information on the facilities available. *Please note, private instruction with a personalized schedule is only available at our main school (W.Vancouver, BC).
• Conveniently situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art is a private beauty school that provides high-quality makeup classes and professional makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, Sheriff Professional provides makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon and Thompson MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Victoria in BC; Regina, Saskatoon, Yorkton in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in New Brunswick; Halifax in Nova Scotia; & Charlottetown in Prince Edward Island.
• We also offer mobile makeup lessons in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto: Brampton; Mississauga; Vaughan; Etobicoke; London; Scarborough; Pickering; & Barrie ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• Sheriff Professional offers financing to qualified students. We pass along job opportunities to our graduates. Graduates are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra
Established more than 30 years ago by industry professionals with a passion for teaching, Centre for Arts and Technology is an institution in a league of its own.
OUR STUDENTS DON’T JUST STUDY THE DIGITAL ARTS, THEY LIVE IT, BREATH IT, AND EXCEL THROUGH US.
The Centre delivers unique diploma and certificate programs designed in consultation with industry employers and working professionals. This ensures your education is completely aligned with evolving career opportunities in the employment marketplace.
Technology has revolutionized the entertainment world, reinventing both consumer marketplace and the production processes for 3D Animation, Visual and Special Effects, Film and Video Production, Graphic Design, Digital Media, Fashion Design, Audio Engineering, Video Games, Fashion Design, Interior Design, and other forms of Entertainment and Communications Production.
- 2D Animation & Digital Art
- Animation for Game, Film, & Visual Effects
- Audio Engineering & Production
- Electronic Music Production
- Digital Filmmaking
- Digital Fusion Filmmaking
- Digital Photography
- Event & Promotions Management
- Graphic Design & Web Development
- Graphic & Digital Design
- Interior Decoration & Residential Design
- Interior Design
- Network Security Administrator/Specialist
- Veterinary Hospital Assistant
- Summer Programs - English Plus Digital
Located in Mississauga, ON, just west of Toronto and minutes from the communities of Brampton, Etobicoke and Oakville, The Culinary Arts School of Ontario gives you a superb start to your Culinary Arts career. Our Chef Training Diploma & Workshop programs immerse you in the essential skills that form the building blocks of all classic cuisine. You learn basic knife skills, stocks, sauces, meat, poultry and seafood cookery through classic interpretation of recipes, and work your way through more sophisticated levels of food preparation. In addition to our adult courses, we also provide fun Kids & Teens classes for the Chefs of the future!
The School's proven approach to learning encompasses a series of modules, each comprised of approximately 5 - 10 hours of textbook, workbook and projects along with 20 - 30 hours of practical kitchen exercises.
With a class sizes of 10-12 students to one chef-instructor, the Culinary Arts School can ensure that you develop confidence with your understanding and skill development. Whether your goal is to become a personal chef, run a five-star restaurant, or open your own catering business, our programs are an intense career and goal-directed, yet affordable, way to achieve that dream in just months.
Holly's Hair School is located in the heart of North Vancouver, on the north shore of Burrard Inlet, directly across from Vancouver, British Columbia. We have a salon and school, both located at one modern facility. Since it’s opening in 1998, it has been the premier hairdressing school on the North Shore. With education at the heart of the business, Holly’s team is dedicated to the art of beauty.
Our students can expect the best experience when they visit our first class facility in North Vancouver. This particular school has been very successful with post-graduation career opportunities for its students. After completing the program at Holly's many of her students have gone on to work in some of the top salons on the North Shore such as Hatz Hair Design.
Owner Shawn Mitha takes the students from junior stylists to extremely successful salon professionals. Hairdressing is a trade that brings together two common traits that many people posess; creativity and people skills. Its a multi-million dollar industry that employs close to 11,000 people in British Columbia alone.
- Hairdressing Program:
Our 10 month program is designed for you to achieve excellence through hands-on curriculum, made to inspire you, flex your imagination, create trends and find success. The program is 30 hours per week, running Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00am to 4:30 pm.
- 10 months duration
- practical, hands-on approach to cosmetology
- flexible schedules
- weekly theory topics
- student loans available
Langara College in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada offers a Digital Film Production Program that is a unique, comprehensive, and a professional training program. It offers training in Drama, Documentary, Music Video and Commercials production, designed by the Film Community, and taught by award-winning professionals. We work closely with students and help them develop their personal goals, artistically, technically and commercially. Students benefit from our mentorship approach to their training. Graduates are award-winners and work in the film industry. Graduates remain part of our "Film Community" with access to our Crew Call list, graduate discounts on Edit Suite rental and more.
16 week accelerated learning full-time general film certificate program offered 3 times a year in Sept, Jan, and May; The 16 week intensive full-time Documentary program offered twice a year in Sept, & May; 1the 16 week Art of Camera Lighting Certificate program offered one a year in January. A part-time evening & weekend general certificate program, where students can either take the complete certificate or individual courses. This option has three intakes a year.
If you are looking to free your imagination with a career that involves a passion for creativity, LaSalle College Vancouver can provide you with the skills to launch your career. Students are able to follow their passions and satisfy their vision of design. We provide you with the knowledge and resources to push your limits, maximize your learning and fully develop your talent. We strive to stimulate the creative force of each student and prepare the student to meet the needs of the industry.
We offer Diploma programs in Fashion Design & Merchandising, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Animation, and Jewellery Design. Our aim is to provide our students with training to assist them to acquire the skills and techniques required in today's design industry.
Our small class sizes enhance the student’s learning opportunities and provide extensive student/instructor interaction. We provide a supportive, nurturing learning environment with industry experienced instructors. LaSalle College Vancouver is fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of British Columbia.