Art Schools USA, Colleges of Design, Make-up School Canada, Make-up School Illinois, Nevada, Washington, MA Professional Makeup Artistry Certificate Programs. Classes are one on one private Instruction.
VMMA Makeup Artistry School & Studio (Private Instruction): The main location of VMMA Makeup Artistry School is in West Vancouver, but we also have classes in Chicago, Seattle, Las Vegas, Boston, Calgary and Victoria BC. We provide a wide range of modern facilities for our students. Please contact us for further information on the facilities available. *Please note, private instruction with a personalized schedule is only available at our main school (W.Vancouver, BC).
Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts (PICA) in Vancouver, BC is the city's most progressive centre for culinary & baking & pastry arts education for Canadian and international students. Since 1997, our accredited institute has offered highly regarded career programs in Culinary Arts & Baking & Pastry Arts, with the option of expanding your career training with a 1-Year Dual Diploma program.
Our culinary programs are designed for students who wish to be productive immediately in a professional environment upon graduation. Instruction from Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts includes job-search training and a lifetime placement assistance service for every graduate. We are proud to have over 2,400 successful alumni working around the world in over 30 countries.
Small class sizes (15 students maximum to 1 chef instructor in Culinary Arts & 12 to 1 in Baking & Pastry Arts), 90% hands-on training and dedicated internationally experienced chef instructors give each student the personal attention they need to master the “art” of cooking and baking and pastry.
We also offer many short programs to inspire 'the chef within'. In addition, we provide short career programs, workshops and more.
The Centre For Permanent Makeup offers a unique training program for micropigmentation artists from two locations close to downtown Ottawa in Southern Ontario. As well as online tuition in the art of permanent make-up, we also provide a call-out training service, where you can bring the Centre for Permanent Makeup to your city or salon. We will provide training at your location on a schedule that suits to your needs. At the Centre For Permanent Makeup, our students are guaranteed the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup/Micropigmentation theory available in Canada.
Learn how to create blended and feathered eyebrows, eye & lip liner and full lip shading in the Beginner course and aerola repigmentation and scar camouflage in the Advanced training.
From our two training locations in Ottawa, students will have access to state-of-the-art machinery which you can then purchase through us after completion of the program. We also offer an online tuition program where you can learn your new trade via web-cam. We are fully accredited by the American Academy of Micropigmentation.
- Theoretical knowledge of permanent makeup
- How to analyse and enhance facial features
- How to operate permanent makeup machinery
- Eye and lip liner enhancement techniques
- Full lip shading techniques
- How to create symmetrical eyebrows
- the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup theory available in Canada.
At GLOW Academy in Mississauga, Toronto, and Kitchener, Ontario, we provide professional training in Makeup Artistry, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, and all areas of Aesthetics, including: Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Nails, Facials, Peels, Brow/Lash Tinting, Massage and Microdermabrasion.
Specialized makeup programs are also offered in Bridal, Fashion, TV/SFX and Fantasy makeup. We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
This allows our students to graduate with a resume full of experience and a complete portfolio book of their actual work as they embark on their career path.
Aesthetic students also have the opportunity to be scheduled into working at our “Beauty Lounge” to further hone their skill sets and confidence by servicing the general public.
Student Testimonial: "The teachers are great, very helpful and understanding. The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals.
I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
- Samantha T, Hamilton, ON
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & worldwide via Skype
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
Established more than 30 years ago by industry professionals with a passion for teaching, Centre for Arts and Technology is an institution in a league of its own.
OUR STUDENTS DON’T JUST STUDY THE DIGITAL ARTS, THEY LIVE IT, BREATH IT, AND EXCEL THROUGH US.
The Centre delivers unique diploma and certificate programs designed in consultation with industry employers and working professionals. This ensures your education is completely aligned with evolving career opportunities in the employment marketplace.
Technology has revolutionized the entertainment world, reinventing both consumer marketplace and the production processes for 3D Animation, Visual and Special Effects, Film and Video Production, Graphic Design, Digital Media, Fashion Design, Audio Engineering, Video Games, Fashion Design, Interior Design, and other forms of Entertainment and Communications Production.
- 2D Animation & Digital Art
- Animation for Game, Film, & Visual Effects
- Audio Engineering & Production
- Electronic Music Production
- Digital Filmmaking
- Digital Fusion Filmmaking
- Digital Photography
- Event & Promotions Management
- Graphic Design & Web Development
- Graphic & Digital Design
- Interior Decoration & Residential Design
- Interior Design
- Network Security Administrator/Specialist
- Veterinary Hospital Assistant
- Summer Programs - English Plus Digital
Beauty Gateway Aesthetics & Aromatherapy School, located in Richmond, B.C. (part of Metro Vancouver), is a beauty and wellness training school that provides professional certificate and diploma courses to Canadian and international students. Our tuition is surprisingly affordable, and provides the comfort, and flexibility to match your lifestyle.
Our vision is to promote higher educational opportunities that support the success of Aesthetic, Aromatherapy & Nail students. Beauty Gateway School accomplishes this by providing student services. All student services are supervised by experienced instructors. We are using natural skin care products and therapeutic-grade aroma products.
Beauty Gateway School is located in Richmond B.C. on a busy street convenient for local shops, restaurants and cafes. We are just across from the Richmond Public Market, a very popular attraction for tourists, close to the biggest Richmond shopping Center, and just 5 minutes walk from the Canada Line Brighouse Station.