The School Of Professional Makeup, Toronto: Located in downtown Toronto, Canada, The School of Professional Makeup provides comprehensive training in special effects, prosthetics, bridal, fashion, TV & Film makeup. The School of Pro Makeup is registered and approved by the Ministry of Education and Training. Our instructors are professional makeup artists currently working in the industry. The job opportunities in this profession are endless. Bridal and fashion makeup, spa, film, television, and stage are areas one might specialize in or embrace them all to keep life interesting.Our training is savvy and our intention is clear: we take great interest in our student's success. Come on board with a private makeup school that truly cares.
If you wish to design there's no better quality career training than at the Pacific Design Academy in downtown Victoria, British Columbia. Our programs expand your ability to think and design creatively. We help foster your skills in drawing, drafting and illustration and develop your competency in the use of market relevant software. However, at heart it's not about tools or media, it's about design. The Pacific Design Academy was founded in 1991, to provide quality education in the 'design arts'. From our earliest program offerings in Interior Design, the Academy has grown to become the pre-eminent private design school in Victoria.
The Pacific Design Academy is an accredited college registered with the Private Career Training institution Agency and has authority to grant diplomas in all courses. The Pacific Design Academy is at the forefront of a new kind of arts education. Our dynamic curriculum is dictated by the current and evolving needs of the design Marketplace. The quality education you receive is artistically inspired and supported by the latest digital technology. We encourage our students to develop marketable skills and foster individual ability and excellence.
Programs in Interior Design; Building Technology; Fashion Design; Graphic Design; Landscape Design. Full-time and Part-time courses. The programs vary in length. Each program year is typically 37 weeks consisting of at least 740 hrs of instruction. Programs start in September and January.
Beauty Gateway Aesthetics & Aromatherapy School, located in Richmond, B.C. (part of Metro Vancouver), is a beauty and wellness training school that provides professional certificate and diploma courses to Canadian and international students. Our tuition is surprisingly affordable, and provides the comfort, and flexibility to match your lifestyle.
Our vision is to promote higher educational opportunities that support the success of Aesthetic, Aromatherapy & Nail students. Beauty Gateway School accomplishes this by providing student services. All student services are supervised by experienced instructors. We are using natural skin care products and therapeutic-grade aroma products.
Beauty Gateway School is located in Richmond B.C. on a busy street convenient for local shops, restaurants and cafes. We are just across from the Richmond Public Market, a very popular attraction for tourists, close to the biggest Richmond shopping Center, and just 5 minutes walk from the Canada Line Brighouse Station.
At GLOW Academy in Mississauga, Toronto, and Kitchener, Ontario, we provide professional training in Makeup Artistry, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, and all areas of Aesthetics, including: Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Nails, Facials, Peels, Brow/Lash Tinting, Massage and Microdermabrasion.
Specialized makeup programs are also offered in Bridal, Fashion, TV/SFX and Fantasy makeup. We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
This allows our students to graduate with a resume full of experience and a complete portfolio book of their actual work as they embark on their career path.
Aesthetic students also have the opportunity to be scheduled into working at our “Beauty Lounge” to further hone their skill sets and confidence by servicing the general public.
Student Testimonial: "The teachers are great, very helpful and understanding. The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals.
I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
- Samantha T, Hamilton, ON
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
Complections College of Makeup Art & Design (C|MU), Toronto
Courses / Programs
Complections College of Makeup Art and Design (C|MU) creates the new faces of the global entertainment and fashion industry. Based in the heart of Downtown Toronto, we are a private career college, unique within Canada, that offers highly specialized courses in make-up artistry for film, theatre, television and fashion.
C|MU is an industry leader, influencing the direction of make-up artistry worldwide through the accomplishments of our graduates and the notable activities of our instructors and staff.
Attracting students from across the country and around the world, C|MU is the only makeup school that offers courses in all seven disciplines of makeup artistry. Specialized areas of study include character and special makeup effects, creature design and prosthetics, theatrical makeup design, and fashion photographic makeup. C|MU is committed to providing unparalleled training for the next generation of makeup artists worldwide.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Canada & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy