Learn English in Central London UK: English language courses for adults, IELTS, TOEFL exam preparation. Intensive English classes for international students, private English teacher for beginners to advanced level. Estudiar inglés en Londra, cursos de inglés en Inglaterra.
St Giles International, London Central: Every year, around 12,000 students from over 100 different countries choose St Giles International for their English language learning needs. Our London Central location is on Southampton Row, just seconds away from Russell Square Underground Station in Central London. We offer a range of English language courses, including Beginner to Advanced level English lessons in addition to Cambridge, IELTS & TOEFL Exam Preparation programs.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Fully-Accredited Academic & General English Language Courses: - English for Beginners
- English One-to-One courses (private classes)
- English Plus (group & private lessons)
- Cambridge Exams Preparation
- IELTS, TOEFL & TOEIC Test Preparation
- First Certificate in English (FCE)
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Certificate in Proficiency (CPE)
St Giles International is accredited and assessed by the British Council, ensuring that all programmes are of the highest quality.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Amity English School, a department of Amity College, is an English language school in South West London, situated in the heart of Wimbledon in the Borough of Merton. We offer a wide variety of English language courses for beginner to advanced learners.
Serving an international student body, locally-based adults and working professionals, our courses are available full-time and part-time - providing morning, afternoon & evening study options.
Courses include General and Intensive English, Business English, Conversational Classes, Private Classes, English Exam Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS), and more.
At Amity English School, we structure our programmes so that each individual student obtains our full support, and can plan for his/her future success.
International students experience a sense of belonging in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere supported by bilingual staff. Our students represent over 75 different nationalities so far!
Our team are dedicated to ensuring your time with us is rewarding as well as enjoyable by providing a good standard of service from the moment you apply.
Amity English School is located in Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walking distance from Wimbledon Train Station (served by South West Trains and only 15 minutes from Central London by train). Trains depart every 3-5 minutes from Waterloo Station.
English Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English classes
• Part-time English courses
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• English Exams Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS)
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• Evening English classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
English Village Homestay organises English language courses combined with homestay accommodation with a network of families in Sussex on the south-east coast of England, Devon & Cornwall on the south-west coast, and Oxford in the heart of England.
• Most of our homestay families live only an hour or two from London for easy international access.
• Our courses are available to students of all ages from around the world. We can accommodate individual students or small groups. We also offer English homestay courses in Malta.
• You can choose 1-to-1 intensive English courses at the home of your qualified TEFL Teacher or in small groups of 2 - 16 students.
• Also available is Business English or General English tuition with some visits to places of historical and cultural importance.
• We offer English courses to suit all budgets and levels. If you prefer, you can make up your own English language programmes to cover topics specific to your needs.
Parent Testimonial: "Just some warm words about Cristina's very successful stay in England.
She was very happy with the family that you chose. Her English is very much improved, many many thanks!"
English Language Classes: For beginner to advanced learners
• One-to-one intensive English course (private lessons)
• Small-group General English course (2-16 students)
• Business English course
• English language exam preparation for BULATS, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL & GMAT
• Specialised English e.g preparing for a presentation or job interview
• Junior English courses for children/ teens
• Activities: Surfing, Sailing, Tennis, Golf, Football, Horse riding...
• Online English lessons on Skype in General English & Business English
Heritage English is an English language school located on the south coast of England that offers one-to-one or small group homestay English courses for students from around the world.
We are based in Lymington in Hampshire, approximately 25 km east of Bournemouth and 17 km south-west of Southampton.
We combine top professional teaching standards customised to your needs, with a quality homestay. Live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Heritage English provides Business English immersion, one-to-one or small group intensive English courses at very competitive inclusive rates.
Our past students have come from a wide range of industries, including banking, airlines and manufacturing, among many others.
The combination of intensive formal one-to-one lessons combined with the daily conversation practice out of lessons is what we call “total immersion”. There is a wide range of sporting and leisure activities that students can combine with their homestay course.
Our directors are fully Cambridge qualified, and have a wide experience of hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.
If you want to improve your English language skills for work or study in the UK, you first need to know what your current level is.
Learn4Good.com offers an online English language level test that assesses your English grammar skills and requires a good general knowledge of English vocabulary. The number of questions displayed in the test depends on your level.
When you have completed the test, you will learn what your current level is from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced). It will also recommend what you should study next.
Available to take online since 2003, this free test is taken by thousands of visitors (in schools and homes throughout the world) to our website every week. It has proved very accurate in our English teaching experience. (Of course, nothing is perfect!)
Founded in 1995, ECS Scotland is a family run, British Council accredited English language training centre located in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Specialising in small group and 1-to-1 training to professional adults, ECS Scotland offers a variety of tailor made courses starting any Monday of the year.
Combination Courses combine 15 hours of General English in a small group with a maximum of 5 students and 5, 10 or 15 hours of 1-to-1 tuition, focusing on your specific language needs. Medical, Legal, Financial, Tourism, Military, Business, email writing topics are covered. Please ask us for your specific topic area and we will create a course for you. Closed group courses are available on request.
Weekend Refresher courses give you the opportunity to practise your English communication skills in the morning and spend the afternoon exploring Edinburgh, either on your own or by joining activities arranged by the school.
- General English Group Tuition 15 hrs per week
- General English Group Tuition 20 hrs per week
- Combination Course (15 or 20hrs General English in a small group + 5, 10 or hrs 1-to-1 focusing on your topic)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- CAE / FCE Cambridge exam preparation
- Weekend Refresher courses
-Summer Pre-Sessional Academic English courses
Hello, Toby Wilks here, a Cambridge trained and qualified English language teacher offering individual and group lessons to adults. Lessons are offered at your home, office or other convenient location in the greater London area. I also offer lessons worldwide through Skype, so you can improve your English from the comfort of your own home or workplace.
I have been teaching the English language to a huge variety of foreign students for around seven years now, and I have taught in places such as Spain, Poland, Indonesia, and of course here in London. I like to conduct my lessons in a friendly and relaxed manner, focusing on whichever skill(s) you feel that you need to practice.
• General English at all levels
• Cambridge Exam Preparation:
- KET (Key English Test)
- PET (Preliminary English Test)
- FCE (First Certificate in English)
- CAE (Certificate of Advanced English)
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
• TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
• Business English (this can also be in-company)
• Conversation / Fluency Lessons
• Online English Lessons on Skype
• Proofreading of coursework or other documents