Where to learn English in Canada: English language school in Vancouver BC for adults & international students, TOEFL exam prep. Private ESL teacher for beginners to advanced students. Estudiar inglés en Canada, cursos de inglés en Vancouver.
International House Vancouver: International House Vancouver (IHV) offers accredited English language programs to adult students in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Canada.
Our accredited ESL programs include General English, Test Preparation (TOEFL, TOEIC, FCE, TKT..), Business English classes, Home Study courses (live with your English teacher), Private English lessons, and more.
We teach international students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. By using a communicative, student-centered approach, IH Vancouver ensures its students a stimulating classroom environment.
With its scenic views, mild climate and friendly people Vancouver is consistently ranked as one of the top places to live in the world.
It offers outstanding outdoor adventures and while the city itself, located at sea-level, is known for temperate climate, the surrounding mountains are covered in snow making it perfect for winter sports and breath taking views.
School / Office Address:88 W Pender St
BC V6B 1R3
• With more than 40 English language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International is a world leader in English education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professional since 1967.
• Located in Toronto and Vancouver, our English schools in Canada welcome students of all levels. In addition to a wide variety of English courses, we offer exam preparation courses, and internships placement services to help you advance your professional or academic career.
• Kaplan International English courses in Canada are ideal for students of all levels, with short and long term courses of various levels of intensity starting frequently throughout the year.
• Each course has a special focus so that you can direct your study to suit your language needs, and electives and supplementary study sessions are available to personalise your English course to match your goals.
• Kaplan International’s English schools in Canada are accredited members of Languages Canada. Join our English schools in Canada and achieve you language goals with Kaplan International today.
• Improve your English language ability, increase your English exam scores, and achieve your language learning goals with Focus Education Centre of Canada.
• Situated in central Mississauga, just 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto, we provide a range of English language exam preparation courses, including IELTS and CELPIP.
• Intensive (30 hours per week), full-time (20 hours), and part time (10 hours) study options are available for all of our English exam preparation programs.
• We specialize in group IELTS preparation. Our IELTS program will help you build the strategies and skills you need in order to succeed on the day of your exam.
• We also provide a Focus English course for beginner to advanced level students. This is a general English program that increases your proficiency through classes on speaking, listening, reading, writing, pronunciation, and grammar.
• We prepare our students to succeed on the day of their English language proficiency exam. The skills and strategies needed to get a high mark are covered in-depth, every day of the course.
Student Review: "I really recommend this Centre for people in Ontario. Excellent helpful administration. Nice environment full of positive energy." - Haleem, Canada
English Language Exam Preparation Courses: Intensive, Full-time & Part-time study options
• IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
• CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program)
General English Course: • Focus English (Beginner to advanced)
IT / Administration Programs: • Quick Books (Hands On Training)
• Microsoft Office & Microsoft Windows
• Business Analyst
• Big Data
• SAP FICO
• Canadian Residency Application Prep (CARMs)
• Flight Attendant Training
Located in Toronto, Canada's largest city and one of the world's most desirable places to live, Sol Schools Toronto took its first registration in 1996. The school's founding philosophy was to offer high quality English programs in a warm and comfortable atmosphere for students from around the world.
Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of full-time and part-time intensive English courses including General English, Business English and exam preparation for the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and Cambridge FCE / CAE exams. Private English lessons are also available.
With a maximum class size of 12, innovative instructors, a full calendar of activities and the safety and comforts offered in Toronto you are sure to have the time of your life at Sol Schools Toronto! Homestay accommodation with Canadian host families is available as well as holiday study programs for teenagers.
Sol Schools Toronto is conveniently located in downtown Toronto. Only a few minutes walk from Yonge and Bloor, the school is close to many trendy shops, cafés, restaurants, cultural centres and attractions.
- Semi-intensive General English (20 or 25 classes/wk)
- Intensive English (30 classes/wk)
- Power English (35 classes/wk)
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge FCE / CAE exam preparation
- Private & semi-private English lessons
- Executive / Business English training
- Professional Internship
- Work and Study program
- Work and Travel program
- Homestay ESL program
- Summer/Holiday program for juniors & teens
- TESL Canada certified intensive teacher training
Metropolitan College in downtown Toronto, Ontario offers Specialized English Language programs (ESL) for international and Canadian students. Our English courses are ideal for professional preparation, academic preparation or personal enrichment.
You can purchase block packages of 5, 10, 20 or 40 classes. Classes are available 7 days a week (mornings, afternoons and evenings) at our Toronto campus. All programs are results-focused, preparing students to become successful communicators.
All classes are small, and we ensure that you receive the attention you need to achieve your goals. Our small classes also give you more opportunity to participate in conversation, and begin to communicate more easily from the very first day!
Metropolitan College is located on The Danforth, one of the most vibrant areas of downtown Toronto. Just steps from the Pape subway station, it is easily accessible. The College is surrounded by many welcoming restaurants, distinctive shops, lively bars and pubs, entertaining theater, lounges featuring live music and trendy cafes.
- Full Time ESL program
- iSpeak ENGLISH! (a unique course that helps you improve all skills while focusing on speaking)
- Full-time IELTS test preparation course
- Business English / Corporate training classes
Classes are purchased in blocks of 5, 10, 20, or 40 - available on-campus in the morning, afternoon & evening.
English Pronunciation training
Private English lessons (including for TOEFL test prep, MELAB / TOEIC test prep, Cambridge ESOL exam prep, customized English conversation classes..)
Situated just 12km north of Downtown Toronto, in North York ON, Omnicom School of Languages has been providing quality English language courses to students from all over the world for forty years. We also have a campus in Calgary, Alberta. Our high-quality academic programs are available for beginner to advanced level English learners, and include complete English immersion experiences, Business English courses, specialized ESL exam preparation such as IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, college preparation pathway programs, a Homestay program, and more.
Students can choose from short to long-term study options, with courses ranging from 2 to 48 weeks in length. We also provide a range of Summer & Winter ESL programs at our schools.
We have a variety of programs to suit all your needs, including a homestay program for you to experience North American culture and lifestyle, and exciting and fun activities to guarantee a rich and fulfilling experience. Upon arrival, a complete placement test (listening, speaking, reading, writing, structures and grammar) is administered to each student to ensure that he or she starts at the correct level. Certificates are awarded upon successful completion of studies.
Our dedicated staff have the skills and experience to help you succeed in your language goals. There is no substitute for personalized instruction from recognized experts. This is why so many people from around the world choose Omnicom School of Languages.
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language (ESL) Courses:
- Intensive English Programs
- Private English Lessons
- Summer/Winter Language Activity Courses
Level-Specific English Courses:
- English Exam Prep (IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge FCE/CAE, CAEL, GRE, GMAT)
- Study & Work in Canada
- Academic/College Prep Pathways
- Business English
- English for Tourism & Hospitality
- English for Nursing
- Power English for Life
- Focus on Communication
- TESL Teacher Training (Calgary only)
- Homestay Program
Medical English Diploma now available at ILSC - Vancouver.
Designed for Medical Professionals
Learn Medical English Terminology
Communicate Effectively in Medical Situations
Practice by Exploring Medical Case Studies and Describing Patient Conditions
Gain the Ability to Describe and Explain Medical Symptoms and Procedures in English
Medical English Program Overview
The Medical English Diploma Program is made up of 3 individual 4-week certificates. Students can complete individual certificates or take all 3 to earn the diploma. The certificates can be taken in any order (not necessarily sequentially) so students can enter the program at the start of any ILSC session.