International House Whistler: Located in the mountains of Whistler, Canada, IH Whistler offers foreign students the chance to enjoy studying English under the care of qualified instructors and enjoy North America's number 1 resort community. Run by a staff that enjoys the outdoors as much as teaching, this small school offers personalized attention and a family feel that can't be matched by larger schools. The winter offers great skiing/snowboarding with the gondola only a 6 minute walk away. The summer is equally as a fun, with many trail for biking and hiking and lakes and rivers for relaxing next to or paddling in.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Metropolitan College in downtown Toronto, Ontario offers Specialized English Language programs (ESL) for international and Canadian students. Our English courses are ideal for professional preparation, academic preparation or personal enrichment.
You can purchase block packages of 5, 10, 20 or 40 classes. Classes are available 7 days a week (mornings, afternoons and evenings) at our Toronto campus. All programs are results-focused, preparing students to become successful communicators.
All classes are small, and we ensure that you receive the attention you need to achieve your goals. Our small classes also give you more opportunity to participate in conversation, and begin to communicate more easily from the very first day!
Metropolitan College is located on The Danforth, one of the most vibrant areas of downtown Toronto. Just steps from the Pape subway station, it is easily accessible. The College is surrounded by many welcoming restaurants, distinctive shops, lively bars and pubs, entertaining theater, lounges featuring live music and trendy cafes.
- Full Time ESL program
- iSpeak ENGLISH! (a unique course that helps you improve all skills while focusing on speaking)
- Full-time IELTS test preparation course
- Business English / Corporate training classes
Classes are purchased in blocks of 5, 10, 20, or 40 - available on-campus in the morning, afternoon & evening.
English Pronunciation training
Private English lessons (including for TOEFL test prep, MELAB / TOEIC test prep, Cambridge ESOL exam prep, customized English conversation classes..)
Medical English Diploma now available at ILSC - Vancouver.
Designed for Medical Professionals
Learn Medical English Terminology
Communicate Effectively in Medical Situations
Practice by Exploring Medical Case Studies and Describing Patient Conditions
Gain the Ability to Describe and Explain Medical Symptoms and Procedures in English
Medical English Program Overview
The Medical English Diploma Program is made up of 3 individual 4-week certificates. Students can complete individual certificates or take all 3 to earn the diploma. The certificates can be taken in any order (not necessarily sequentially) so students can enter the program at the start of any ILSC session.
• Kaplan International is a world leader in English education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967.
• Our modern English language school is located in Downtown Toronto, and offers a wide range of exam preparation and English courses for students of all levels. University placement services are also available to help you advance your academic or professional career.
• Choose from a comprehensive selection of English courses in Toronto at our English school. We welcome students of all levels, and have courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity. You can also personalise your courses to match your language goals through electives and supplementary study sessions.
• Kaplan International’s language school in Toronto is accredited by Languages Canada. Join Kaplan International Toronto, and achieve your language goals today.
Student Review: ”When I got to Toronto two months ago I couldn't understand anything and today my listening is so much better! I can speak with people from all over the world and understand them.” - Diogo
English Language Courses: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• General English
• Intensive English
• General & Intensive English Academic Year or Semester
• Vacation English
• Business English for professionals
• Cambridge Exam Prep (FCE, CAE, CPE)
• IELTS Exam Preparation
• TOEFL & Academic English courses
• Homestay program with local Canadian host family
Located in the heart of downtown Calgary, Alberta, Omnicom School of Languages is one of Canada's leading English language schools. We provide a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to students from around the world. Students can choose from short or long-term study options with courses ranging from 2 to 48 weeks in length.
Courses include complete English immersion experiences, specialized ESL exam preparation (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge FCE..), Business English courses, college preparation courses, a Homestay program, Summer & Winter courses, English teacher training (TESL), and more.
Our dedicated staff have the skills and experience to help you succeed in your language goals. There is no substitute for personalized instruction from recognized experts. This is why so many people from around the world choose Omnicom School of Languages.
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language (ESL) Courses:
- Intensive English Programs
- Private English Lessons
- Summer/Winter Courses
Level-Specific English Courses:
- English Exam Prep (IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, Cambridge FCE/CAE, CAEL...)
- College Prep Pathways
- Business English
- English for Specific Purposes
- Study & Work
- Homestay Program...
English Teacher Training (TESL):
- 120 hour Online TESL Certificate (accredited by TESL Canada)
- TEYL Course (Teaching English for Young Learners)
- TESOL Course
Located in Toronto, Canada's largest city and one of the world's most desirable places to live, Sol Schools Toronto took its first registration in 1996. The school's founding philosophy was to offer high quality English programs in a warm and comfortable atmosphere for students from around the world.
Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of full-time and part-time intensive English courses including General English, Business English and exam preparation for the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and Cambridge FCE / CAE exams. Private English lessons are also available.
With a maximum class size of 12, innovative instructors, a full calendar of activities and the safety and comforts offered in Toronto you are sure to have the time of your life at Sol Schools Toronto! Homestay accommodation with Canadian host families is available as well as holiday study programs for teenagers.
Sol Schools Toronto is conveniently located in downtown Toronto. Only a few minutes walk from Yonge and Bloor, the school is close to many trendy shops, cafés, restaurants, cultural centres and attractions.
- Semi-intensive General English (20 or 25 classes/wk)
- Intensive English (30 classes/wk)
- Power English (35 classes/wk)
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge FCE / CAE exam preparation
- Private & semi-private English lessons
- Executive / Business English training
- Professional Internship
- Work and Study program
- Work and Travel program
- Homestay ESL program
- Summer/Holiday program for juniors & teens
- TESL Canada certified intensive teacher training
• Improve your English language ability, increase your English exam scores, and achieve your language learning goals with Focus Education Centre of Canada.
• Situated in central Mississauga, just 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto, we provide a range of English language exam preparation courses, including IELTS and CELPIP.
• Intensive (30 hours per week), full-time (20 hours), and part time (10 hours) study options are available for all of our English exam preparation programs.
• We specialize in group IELTS preparation. Our IELTS program will help you build the strategies and skills you need in order to succeed on the day of your exam.
• We also provide a Focus English course for beginner to advanced level students. This is a general English program that increases your proficiency through classes on speaking, listening, reading, writing, pronunciation, and grammar.
• We prepare our students to succeed on the day of their English language proficiency exam. The skills and strategies needed to get a high mark are covered in-depth, every day of the course.
Student Review: "I really recommend this Centre for people in Ontario. Excellent helpful administration. Nice environment full of positive energy." - Haleem, Canada
English Language Exam Preparation Courses: Intensive, Full-time & Part-time study options
• IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
• CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program)
General English Course: • Focus English (Beginner to advanced)
IT / Administration Programs: • Quick Books (Hands On Training)
• Microsoft Office & Microsoft Windows
• Business Analyst
• Big Data
• SAP FICO
• Canadian Residency Application Prep (CARMs)
• Flight Attendant Training