Business School Dublin, Ireland Colleges: Evening Courses Dublin, Part-Time Sales Training, Management Training, Certificate, Diploma Courses in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Night Courses in Dublin city centre, Online Classes, Distance Learning Ireland
CMI - Communications & Management Institute: At the heart of the Communications and Management
Institute’s philosophy is our focus on advancing your skills.
Whatever position you hold within an organisation, CMI
courses are specifically designed to make you effective
managers of what you do. Very few other courses set their
sights so high, but we believe in all our student’s abilities and
seek to bring out your strengths.
The focus on all CMI educational courses is on practical and applied skills. At the end of your chosen course, participants are equipped with the confidence and ability to apply what you learn to the workplace. Our aim is also to provide you with the comprehensive skills and knowledge to increase career progression and advancement.
1. Lecturers and Classes
CMI lecturers are leading professionals in their own industry and offer unique insights on their subject areas. Classes are designed to allow you to share your experiences with others professionals which facilitates a refreshing and highly applied approach to learning. Most importantly, attending classes provide you with an opportunity to make new friends and business contacts, as well as help you achieve an excellent qualification.
2. Online Learning
At CMI you are always learning, even outside the classroom. You will be given your own unique login and password to access a full range of notes and exam papers related to your course. While online you can also enjoy conversing with fellow students & lecturers.
School / Office Address:Regus House, Harcourt Road
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-04-28 were from:
Johannesburg, South Africa;
Cape Town, South Africa;
Pretoria/Gauteng/Wonderboom, South Africa;
Ho chi mihn city, Vietnam;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• For students from Ireland & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
Located on Francis Street in Dublin 8, just a short walk from the vibrant Temple Bar area in the city centre, Liffey College provides business and computer certificate and diploma courses. We are committed to providing you with individual attention and support to enable you achieve your academic and career goals. Our courses, facilities and services are designed with you in mind, and cater for all your educational and professional development needs.
Liffey College aims to provide students with a foundation for life-long intellectual growth and learning as well as the practical means of achieving a fulfilling career. We provide highly qualified staff with substantial academic and cultural experience.
Liffey College is a Registered Training Provider for the following educational bodies: FETAC, City & Guilds, ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), ICM (The Institute of Commercial Management) and CIMA (The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants). Liffey College is an equal opportunities organisation.
The Irish Management Institute (IMI), located in Sandyford, South Dublin, is an educational institute offering management training courses on an open enrolment and customised basis. IMI is the only Irish business school to be ranked globally for the provision of Customised Executive Education. The rankings, published by the Financial Times place IMI in the top 65 providers of customised Executive Education worldwide.
The IMI provides education and training programmes accredited by the Higher Education and Training Awards Council (HETAC) and by Trinity College Dublin (TCD). IMI supports and delivers the Henley MBA, which is accredited by European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- MSc Business Administration Programme
- MSc Management Practice
- MSc Organisational Behaviour
- Henley MBA
- Master of Business
- Business Research Project
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Business Finance
- Diploma in Strategic Marketing Management
- Diploma in Strategy
- Mini MBA
& many more ...
The European Institute of Communications in Dublin is part of the Communications Group and has been involved in corporate training and development since its inception in 1992. The Institute is an independent European business and educational centre for excellence in communications. Our client portfolio spans many spectrums of the economic divide at both International and European level. Our training ethos and method incorporates the personal development of the candidate to maximise focus and attention on their chosen communication programme. Our Administration Centre is located at: European Institute of Communications, 4/6 Pembroke Rd, Dublin 4
International Diploma in Public Relations, Diploma in Event Management, Diploma in Journalism, Diploma in Marketing, Advertising and PR, Certificate in Journalism, Certificate in Pr, Certificate in PR & Journalism, Certificate in Advertising and PR
As a college of the National University of Ireland, Shannon College offers two degree routes to an international business and hotel management career. Train for an international business and hotel management career with Shannon College and enjoy the challenges of a degree course that enables you to travel and work while you study. The College believes that practical business experience is an integral part of management training. Equally important are the development of product knowledge, information technology skills and foreign language fluency.
Courses: BBS - Bachelor of Business Studies Degree in International Hotel Management, BComm - Bachelor of Commerce Degree with NUI Diploma in International Hotel Management Degree, Foundation English Language Programme
The International Academy of Travel (IAOT), based at Waterford Regional Airport in Co. Waterford offers internationally recognised travel industry training courses. We offer job-focused and practical training for students who wish to work as cabin crew, reservation sales agents, travel agents, overseas reps or in the area of passenger services. Our courses are available on site at our Airport based Training Centre; through one of our selected partnership third-level colleges or through distance learning, which can be studied from anywhere in the world!
Our "Ready For Take Off" Diploma in "International Travel Industry Studies" is a full-time, two-week practical training course which takes place onsite in our modern Airport based Training Centre. After successfully completing the course, students will be eligible to apply for Air and Ground Travel Jobs worldwide. We also offer IATA approved online computer reservation system (CRS) training in global distribution systems (GDS) including Galileo, Amadeus & Worldspan. We also offer training in the KLM CODECO Airport Computerised Check-In Programme.
- "Ready For Take Off" Diploma in "International Travel Industry Studies" which includes FETAC Module in Airport Passengers Services - level 6.
- Online Certificate in International Travel Industry Studies
- Online Diploma in International Travel Industry Studies
- Online IATA Approved CRS Training in Galileo, Amadeus & Worldspan GDS
- Online KLM CODECO Airport Computerised Check-In Programme