Business School Dublin, Ireland Colleges: Evening Courses Dublin, Part-Time Sales Training, Management Training, Certificate, Diploma Courses in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Night Courses in Dublin city centre, Online Classes, Distance Learning Ireland
CMI - Communications & Management Institute: CMI, the Communications & Management Institute in Dublin city centre off Dame Street, Dublin 2, is Ireland's leading provider of evening Diploma courses. CMI offers professionally recognised certificate and diploma qualifications in Journalism and Media, Office Management, Project Management, HR Management, Marketing, Sales Management, Public Relations, Advertising and Sales. The ICM qualification is used throughout Ireland, UK, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa and Asia and is widely recognised by leading industries and professions, particularly in Ireland and the UK. The Communications & Management Institute works with professional bodies such as the ICM to help you achieve your career goals and educational objectives.
Griffin Training Ireland is located in Swords in North County Dublin. We provide high-quality, cost-effective and flexible training in the areas of management / supervisor training, customer service, sales training, personal development and many more onsite in our Dublin office or at venues in Cork, Galway and Limerick. We also offer corporate training to a wide range of industries. These include construction, hotel and catering, retail, service, manufacture and many others. Our clients come from the private sector, NGO’s, non-governmental organisations and government departments.
All our trainers are tertiary educated to at least a master’s level. They are experienced presenters and masters in their chosen fields. They have experience in developing training courses, presenting seminars, one-on-one training, facilitation, mediation and are up to-date with the latest research methods. While most of our clients prefer training on-site we have developed a network of training facilities around the country which means we can offer training at a time and place that suits your needs.
eBSI Export Academy - International Trade Courses Online
Courses / Programs
UK-accredited and internationally-recognised qualifications:
eBSI Export Academy is an online / distance learning school serving students in Ireland, Europe & worldwide.
Study Certificate & Diploma programs in International Trade, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Purchasing, Finance, Shipping, Exports, Warehousing, Manufacturing, eBusiness & Digital Marketing.
We also specialize in short online courses in career fields including Administrative Skills, Human Resources, MS Office Skills, Personal Development, Sales & Marketing, Supervisors & Management, and Workplace Essentials.
Our ITS Accreditation program is accredited by the Institute of Export, UK, the oldest and most prestigious Institute of its kind in the world.
eBSI is a proud member of the International Association of Trade Training Organisations (IATTO), The International Chamber of Commerce Banking Commission, and the International Chamber of Commerce Customs & Trade Facilitation Commission. It is also a strategic Partner of the World Trade Centres in Dublin, Ireland and Boston, USA.
Student Testimonials: "Tutors are highly experienced with excellent communication skills, and the online campus and student interaction is a major benefit. Highly recommended and very worthwhile indeed!" - Gavin, International Trade Executive, UK
"The ITS Accreditation has exceeded my expectations. I have finished the programme but I am still hooked on participation in the online activities." - Mark, Software Consultant, USA
• International Trade Specialist Accreditation (Diploma Certification)
• FREE COURSE - Intro to International Trade & eBusiness
• IFC International Trade Finance Certificate
• IoSCM Courses
-Logistics & Transport
-Supply Chain Management
• Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Qualifications
• Online Certificate Courses
-Export Development Foundation
-Trade for Trade Finance Practitioners
-eBusiness & Internet Marketing
-Social Media & Internet Marketing
-International Digital Marketing...
• For students from Ireland & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) in Dun Laoghaire in South Dublin offers practitioner-led training programmes covering the subjects of essential digital channels and the latest online marketing trends including short courses, professional and postgraduate diploma courses and practical workshops. DMI's professional diploma courses provide you with the knowledge and experience required to plan, implement and manage a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for your organisation.
The Digital Marketing Institute runs courses in various city centre locations in Ireland and the UK, including in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Belfast, London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds.
We are dedicated to educating professionals in Ireland and beyond on the digital marketing topics to ensure their career growth and competitiveness in a global jobs market. We offer courses for professionals, graduates, corporate businesses & start-up businesses / small businesses.
We have helped over 2,000 people achieve success for themselves and their organisations with our industry expert led courses. Whether you start with a short course, or a professional diploma, your journey starts as soon as you sign up.
SureSkills is a highly accredited training and consulting services company with offices in Dublin's Fitzwilliam Place and in Belfast. An independent, owner managed company, we not only offer IT services to a portfolio of bluechip clients; we also provide a wide range of business skills training solutions and managed services.
The SureSkills training division provides the most comprehensive training schedule available in the country offering day, evening & Saturday training courses. The company also provides a fully managed training service and has extensive experience developing and implementing bespoke training solutions for its larger corporate clients.
The SureSkills Business Skills Training Division are an accredited ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) organisation, a member of the Irish Internet Association, a member of the Sales Institute of Ireland, a member of the Dublin Chamber of Commerce and an approved FAS / EI training organisation. SureSkills are also a FETAC approved organisation.
- Business Development, Finance, Marketing & Sales Training
- Certificate In Retail Skills (National Accreditation)
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- HR & Training Skills
- Diversity & Equality Training
- Environmental, Health & Safety Training (EHOS)
- Internet & Online Marketing
- Leadership, Management & Supervisory Skills Training
- Personal & Professional Effectiveness Training
- Project Management
As a college of the National University of Ireland, Shannon College offers two degree routes to an international business and hotel management career. Train for an international business and hotel management career with Shannon College and enjoy the challenges of a degree course that enables you to travel and work while you study. The College believes that practical business experience is an integral part of management training. Equally important are the development of product knowledge, information technology skills and foreign language fluency.
Courses: BBS - Bachelor of Business Studies Degree in International Hotel Management, BComm - Bachelor of Commerce Degree with NUI Diploma in International Hotel Management Degree, Foundation English Language Programme