Professional accounting courses in the UK: Accountancy qualifications in London. CIMA training & certification programs, finance & accounting courses online for managerial accountants, accounting technicians & chartered certified accountants.
London School of Business and Finance: Conveniently located in Central London, the London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) provides a range of professional and postgraduate courses in the fields of business, finance and marketing, including CIMA qualifications. The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is a UK professional accountancy body whose focus is on the training and qualifying of accountants in business. LSBF is one of the few CIMA Learning Quality Partners in London and we have worked very closely with CIMA to provide quality programmes.
Email:Contact us below
CIMA Courses in Central London:
LSBF’s flexible delivery means that you can choose a study pattern that’s right for you: Choose from:
- Full-time Study (so you can focus exclusively on your studies)
- Part-time Study (so you can balance studying with your career)
- Online Study (so you can revisit any lectures you missed or recap any key points)
LSBF also offers you the opportunity to combine your CIMA course with an MBA or MSc. These postgraduate degrees will give you the practical and analytical tools you need to flourish in senior executive roles.
Our CIMA courses provide the following:
- Pass 1st Time Guarantee™: Receive a free re-sit course in the unlikely event that you do not pass first time
- Full syllabus available online in HD video: Use recorded lectures to reinforce your learning and revisit important points
- Highly experienced tutors: Learn from tutors with years of experience – in teaching and in industry
- Full study resources and support: Benefit from comprehensive textbooks, our extensive library and ongoing student care
- Dedicated career service: Enjoy expert careers advice and coaching throughout your time at LSBF – and beyond
LSBF is situated in Holborn in the Central London borough of Camden. Our school is opposite Chancery Lane underground station.
• Keep up-to-date with all of the latest trends and techniques in the core areas of management and finance through a management development short course at London School of Business and Finance in the heart of London, UK.
• LSBF’s division, Executive Education, is an independent education provider within the London School of Business and Finance that concentrates on courses for executives and managers based in or with access to London.
• LSBF EE is British Accreditation Council (BAC) accredited, and all EE division programmes are CPD accredited.
• The Management Development Programme (MDP) is a fast-paced and intensive, two-week short course dedicated to the latest techniques and trends in the core areas of management and finance.
• It has been developed taking into consideration the new challenges of the corporate world, alongside the continuous evolution of the media and the rapidly increasing pace of business.
• Classes take place at one of our London campuses - in Holborn in the borough of Camden, and in Sceptre Court in the City of London area (a two minute walk from Tower Hill tube station).
• This two-week programme will keep current managers up to date with all the recent trends, helping them to stay ahead of the curve and progress in their roles.
Oxford Brookes University Business School located in Oxford, England (80 minutes from London by rail), is a leading modern University with AMBA and EPAS accreditation offering full-time undergraduate and full and part-time postgraduate degree programs. Employment prospects are rightly one of the biggest concerns of prospective students today, but in choosing Oxford Brookes University Business School you are in good hands.
Courses at the Business School are designed with a focus on your career, and delivered by staff who have deep connections into the business world. Features such as work placements, student projects, associate and visiting lecturers, industry visits and many more, combine to provide the best foundation for success in business, whether you are targeting a blue chip company, a public or voluntary sector organisation or perhaps a business of your own.
School of Management Royal Holloway, University of London
Courses / Programs
The School of Management, Royal Holloway in Surrey (20 miles southwest of central London), England, is part of the internationally acclaimed University of London. Our degree programmes include Bachelor, Master and PhD's in Management.
Our programmes have a strong global focus, with 60% of our students from an international background allowing greater cultural awareness.
The School is accredited by the Economic & Social Research Council (ESRC) as well as being a member of the Association of Business Schools (ABS). Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) and MSc International Management are accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- BSc Management Studies
- MA Asia Pacific Business
- MA European Business
- MA Marketing
- MSc Business Information Systems
- MSc Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Accounting
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc International Management
- MSc Leadership & Management in Health
- MSc Sustainability & Management
- MBA International Management
- PhD/MPhil Management
Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester
Courses / Programs
Manchester Business School, located in Manchester, United Kingdom, is one of the leading business schools in the world offering world-class business and management education and training to undergraduates, postgraduates, experienced practitioners, and those with serious academic and research ambitions. We are an international and progressive school, delivering and applying original business thinking and teaching, informed by the contemporary commercial environment.
- Full-time MBA
- Part-time Global MBA
- Global MBA (Accelerated)
- Specialist Masters Courses
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Research Degree Programs
- Open & Customized Executive Education Programs
Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University
Courses / Programs
The Nottingham Business School (NBS) at Nottingham Trent University is one of the UK's leading full-service international business schools. Located in Nottinghamshire in the East Midlands region of the United Kingdom, NBS offers a wide range of programmes at undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and doctoral levels.
At NBS, all our business programmes are designed to equip you with enhanced skills and leading edge thinking to meet the ever changing needs of business.
Courses are available in a wide range of disciplines including:
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Information Management
- International Business
- Marketing, Retail and Operations
- Strategic Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes
Bradford University School of Management, located in Bradford, a metropolitan borough of West Yorkshire, in Northern England is one of Europe's leading full-service business schools, regularly featuring in league table rankings such as the Financial Times. Our graduates have excellent career prospects and some of the highest employment rates of any business school. We pride ourselves on our focus on business engagement, with strong links to business and industry providing valuable student, graduate and management development opportunities.
We offer full time, part-time and distance learning bachelor and master degree programs in business administration and management, accounting and finance, business studies and law, international business and management, marketing, law, human resource management, european management and many others. We also offer the Bradford MBA as well as an executive MBA program in Dubai, research degree programs, a pre-master's English language course and management development programs for companies. We are fully accredited by EQUIS (The European Quality Improvement System) and the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC).
* Business & Management Studies
* Accounting & Finance
* Business Studies & Law
* Human Resource Management
* International Business & Management
* Marketing & Management
* International Master's in Management
* European Management
- Special Programs
* Bradford MBA
* Executive MBA in Dubai
- Research Degrees
* The Bradford PhD
* The Bradford DBA
- English Courses & Management Development Programs