The College Of Central London: The College of Central London located in Hackney, Greater London, just 2 miles northeast of London city, is classed as one of the best private colleges found in London. Established more than 40 years ago, we offer a mix of courses in Business Studies, Management, Trade and Hospitality Managemant including the Advanced Diploma in Administrative Management. An experienced member of staff well qualified in their respective fields heads each specialisation. Lecturers are selected for their qualifications and practical experience to enable the college to offer good quality, classroom-based education. We have a high success rate amongst those who complete a given course. Classes are small enough to enable teachers to related to students as individuals and large enough to create a vibrant atmosphere. The College of Central London was awarded accreditation by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education in January 2005.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The increasing competitiveness of industry and Commerce world-wide is leading to Business Studies further re- enforcing itself as one of the most dynamic areas of study. The demand for knowledge, and the understanding of the complex and sophisticated activities of a successful manager, has resulted in an ever-growing demand for more vocationally orientated courses. We are certain that you will find a course to suit your needs and aspirations for the future with us at the College of Central London!
Courses / Programs:
We offer a wide range of Higher Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Diplomas and Certificates in Business Studies, Management, Trade and Hospitality Management. Most business course schedules are full-time day courses, with a minimum of 15 hours tuition a week. We welcome international students.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Keep up-to-date with all of the latest trends and techniques in the core areas of management and finance through a management development short course at London School of Business and Finance in the heart of London, UK.
• LSBF’s division, Executive Education, is an independent education provider within the London School of Business and Finance that concentrates on courses for executives and managers based in or with access to London.
• LSBF EE is British Accreditation Council (BAC) accredited, and all EE division programmes are CPD accredited.
• The Management Development Programme (MDP) is a fast-paced and intensive, two-week short course dedicated to the latest techniques and trends in the core areas of management and finance.
• It has been developed taking into consideration the new challenges of the corporate world, alongside the continuous evolution of the media and the rapidly increasing pace of business.
• Classes take place at one of our London campuses - in Holborn in the borough of Camden, and in Sceptre Court in the City of London area (a two minute walk from Tower Hill tube station).
• This two-week programme will keep current managers up to date with all the recent trends, helping them to stay ahead of the curve and progress in their roles.
Aberdeen Business School at Robert Gordon University has a formidable reputation and a strong heritage. The university is a top quality academic establishment at the cutting edge of teaching, research and consultancy. RGU has some of the most modern, state-of-the-art facilities in the UK. We are the top university in the U.K. for graduate employment offering courses developed in close collaboration with industry and the professions.
Aberdeen Business School has an international focus with international visiting professors and all courses having an international context. International students will not only feel comfort in the setting of the university but graduation in a degree from the Robert Gordon University will open doors all over the world. Our distance learning programmes include postgraduate certificate, diploma, master degree courses in Business, Communication and Languages, Economics & Public Policy, Hospitality, Tourism and Retail, Information Management, Law programs (PgCert/PgDip/MSc/LLM)
Management Studies, e-Business, International Marketing, Quality Management, Corporate Communication and Public Affairs, Electronic Publishing, European Policy & Law, Master of Public Administration (MPA), International Tourism Management, Electronic Information, Library Studies, Construction Law, Employment Law, International Information Technology Law and more
Arden University - BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance (ACCA) Online
Courses / Programs
Advance Your Career!
• Arden University’s online BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance (ACCA) will develop your understanding of the world of finance, and develop your accounting skills to prepare you for your next professional steps.
• This programme’s ACCA accreditation (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) gives a maximum exemption to ACCA membership (papers F1 to F9).
• The programme is geared toward career driven individuals who would like to gain the skills required to enter into the realm of business with a focus in accounting and finance.
• The programme covers the major tools and theories of accounting and finance, giving you the skills to apply them to real-world situations.
• On completion of this Undergraduate Accounting & Finance qualification, you will be prepared to enter a variety of business, financial and accounting roles.
• Candidates equipped with a solid understanding of Business Management as well as financial knowledge and accounting skills are highly valued to many employers.
Some roles students consider include
Accountant, Finance Analyst, Financial Manager, Actuarial Analyst, Investment Banking, Broker, Tax Advisor.
London Corporate College offers Undergraduate and Graduate Degree Programmes in the fields of Business Administration, Business Management, Business Information Technology, Law, Accounting and Health Care Management. LCC provides education to those individuals who have the required intellect and desire to acquire higher education with the highest professionals. Being strategically located in London’s busiest area in Whitechapel, London Borough of Tower Hamlets in Greater London, LCC is at walking distance from underground stations Aldgate East and Aldgate.
Added benefit is received from the facilities of libraries and professional bodies that the capital has to offer. We provide education leading to professional and academic qualifications such as Health and Social Care, ACCA, Diplomas, Bachelor, and Master Degrees in a most academically conducive and safe learning environment. LCC is accredited by London Centre for Marketing to offer their Diploma, Higher Diploma, Professional Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Marketing Management.
Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University
Courses / Programs
The Nottingham Business School (NBS) at Nottingham Trent University is one of the UK's leading full-service international business schools. Located in Nottinghamshire in the East Midlands region of the United Kingdom, NBS offers a wide range of programmes at undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and doctoral levels.
At NBS, all our business programmes are designed to equip you with enhanced skills and leading edge thinking to meet the ever changing needs of business.
Courses are available in a wide range of disciplines including:
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Information Management
- International Business
- Marketing, Retail and Operations
- Strategic Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes
London Academy of Trading - In-class, Online & Blended Learning
Courses / Programs
• The London Academy of Trading is an award-winning, privately-owned educator based in the City of London providing accredited, vocational programs in financial markets trading.
• We offer courses for individuals (UK-based & international students) looking to develop their understanding of the financial markets with a view to trading financial markets across stocks and commodities.
• We teach through a combination of theoretical and practical teaching, with continued help and guidance from our team of professional traders and mentors.
• Our aim is to offer trading courses accessible to everyone. We are extremely flexible; you can study around other commitments, either on our central London trading floor in Holborn, online or through our blended option, combining online study with days on campus.
• Our courses range from one week to our accredited 12 week Level 5 Diploma in Applied Financial Trading, and our teaching faculty is comprised of experienced traders and analysts from major financial institutions.