Washington Academy of Languages, Seattle: The Washington Academy of Languages is located in the vibrant heart of downtown Seattle near the beautiful waterfront. Parks, the downtown Art Museum, Benaroya Symphony, boutiques, art galleries, major shopping and tourist sites are nearby. Since 1979, WAL has been teaching language and culture to the world's people. We are proud to watch our students go on to experience their dreams. We invite you to join WAL and enjoy the friendly people and beauty of Seattle! WAL is authorized to issue the Form I-20 which is used to obtain the F-1 student visa.
We offer intensive, part-time and custom English classes. WAL also offers courses in many world languages including Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Intensive English The Intensive English Program helps you improve your English quickly for college or university entrance, business or travel. WAL issues the form I-20 for international students who will apply for a F-1 student visa. Teachers and advisors help you while you are at WAL. You will study with one teacher for five weeks. Your teacher gets to know you well and helps you focus on the areas that you need to improve.
Part-Time English Individual students who wish to study part-time have two choices: Listening and Speaking or Reading and Writing.
Custom Programs WAL can design a special English program for you or your group. Custom classes are planned with your needs and objectives in mind. WAL has the materials and instructional staff to provide you with an outstanding experience! Choose the number of hours you want to study and the dates of your study and we will design a program just for you.
• Located in San Francisco’s city center and the nearby student city of Berkeley (north of Oakland), Kaplan International welcome students of all levels at our two English language schools in San Francisco.
• Our downtown San Francisco school is two blocks from popular Union Square and next to the famous gates of Chinatown, while our Berkeley school is situated on Berkeley Square, just two blocks from the famous University of California Berkeley, in nothern Alameda County CA.
• Our Berkeley school provides summer English courses for teens ages 14-16. Both schools offer a range of exam preparation and English courses, along with accommodation options.
• Whether you are just starting your English studies or are already an advanced student, and whether you are looking for an intensive or part-time course, you can surely find something to suit your needs at our San Francisco English language schools.
• Each course has a special focus, and you can further personalise your course through electives and Supplementary Structured Study sessions to meet your particular language goals.
• Find the right course and school for you with Kaplan International, world leaders in English education. Our English language schools in San Francisco are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
Student Review: "My English has definitely improved. After studying in Kaplan, I don't hesitate to speak English and I feel more comfortable." - Ingrid, Spain
Quality English Language Courses: • General English lessons (Beginner to Advanced levels)
• General English Academic Year/Semester option
• Intensive English
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester option
• Business English for professionals / executives
• Vacation English
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Summer English Camp for Teens (in Berkeley only)
Exam Preparation Programs: • General Cambridge Exam preparation
• Cambridge FCE Exam prep
• Cambridge CAE Intensive Exam prep
• GMAT Exam preparation
• GRE Test preparation
• Learn English in Houston with Crossing Borders language school in the Galleria area (also known as Uptown), a major business district and shopping area in Houston, 6 miles west of Downtown.
• We offer group ESL programs and private English lessons for adults & high school teens in Houston.
• For international students, we offer semi-intensive English courses and this option is permitted for students on a B1/B2 tourist visa.
• Our English students learn to speak more confidently and clearly, and learn faster than students from many other ESL programs in Texas and across the U.S. You will learn more in 1 month with Crossing Borders than you will in 3 months at other English schools.
English Courses for Adults & High School Teens:
• General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation course
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English classes
• Corporate English training for executives
• English for the entire family
• English classes for high school teens
Situated in Scottsdale, Maricopa County AZ (close to Phoenix), Arizona Language Center offers private one-on-one, small group and corporate group English classes to language learners of all skill levels.
Small class sizes and experienced ESL instructors make the Arizona Language Center an ideal place to learn and study English in Scottsdale.
Language courses are designed for Specific Business Purposes as required by each client. Our "Corporate Classroom" travels to the workplace for on-site instruction to business owners, managers and employees.
The Institute of Intensive English (IIE) is the highest quality English school in Hawaii. We are a full-service English school located in Waikiki, Honolulu, one block from Waikiki Beach. IIE issues I-20s for U.S. student visas.
We are accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training), an accrediting body officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Our teachers are very experienced and highly-qualified. We have been teaching English to international students for over 20 years. We offer small class sizes, and Total English immersion with our English only policy.
All students receive an IIE certificate on completion of their course. The certificate shows the level and the duration of study.
One of the safest places in the USA, Hawaii is an excellent choice for studying English abroad. We give our students a total Hawaiian study experience, which means we provide exciting weekly Hawaiian Cultural activities, and fun daily social activities. Both are great ways to enjoy your time in Hawaii, explore the island, meet new friends, and practice your English!
We offer a variety of accommodation options with a range of prices: Homestay, Condominiums & Apartments, Shared Student Housing and Dormitories.
"All of the teachers are kind at IIE. When I ask something, their help is always really really useful. If you study abroad for the first time, I want to recommend IIE to you. I really like Hawaii's weather, and you will too!"
English Classes for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• General English (STEP) - 20 Lessons
• General English (IEP) - 25 Lessons
• General English (S-IEP) - 35 Lessons
• Private English lessons
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• College Pathways English course
• Business/Corporate English
• Academic Year English program
• English Conversation classes
• English + Hula
• English + Surfing
• Kids & Teens English
• Summer STEP English classes
Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to improve your English language skills? Or would you like to study at an American high school or university and gain a unique insight into American culture?
• Located in Manassas, Virginia in the suburbs of Washington DC, Astar Education Institute provides a range of quality English courses to students from around the world, including Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, as well as a placement program into high schools, colleges and universities throughout the United States.
• ASTAR has what you need to achieve your goals. Our programs have proven to be effective, thanks to our experienced teachers and dynamic curriculums which allow students to master their area of study.
• Astar does not issue F-1 student visas; we can enroll international students into our classes who are already in the U.S. on an F-1 visa from another school, or on a tourist visa or business visa.
• Contact us at Astar to determine whether we can accept international students for your specific program of interest.
Student Testimonial: "My teachers encouraged me a lot, they helped me to find out my weaknesses. Then teacher Graham volunteered to tutor one hour extra with me every day after school, from 3.30 to 4.30. It was so helpful that finally, I made great progress.
I got 85 score on my April TOEFL test. Now, I achieved my goal and got admitted into the national top ranking university in America. I really appreciate all the efforts and supports from my teachers and Astar." - Emma
Year-Round English Language Courses For beginner, intermediate to advanced
• Intensive English Program
• Semi-Intensive English classes
• Daytime, Evening & Weekend English classes
• Medical English Program
• TOEFL iBT preparation
• Homestay with American host family
• Family English classes
• Summer & Winter Camps for Adults / College Students
• High School / University Placement
Vocational Training Courses: • TESOL English Teaching
• Nursing Assistant
• Personal Care Aide (PCA)
• Medication Aide (CMA)
• CPR Certification
ABC Languages NJ - Private English Lessons & Online
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English language training to adults, teens, and kids in New Jersey.
• We provide private English (ESL) language courses for basic beginner to advanced level adults and juniors (ages 5+) in your home, office or local library in Bergen County, Hudson County, North-eastern New Jersey.
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
• We want you to be able speak English effectively whether it is socially, for work or for your college education.
Class Locations include:
Hudson County - Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken, Hudson Waterfront, Kearny, Harrison, Secaucus, The Heights, Journal Square and other areas.
Bergen County - Hackensack, Teaneck, Glen Rock, Ho-Ho-Kus, Haworth, Englewood, Fair Lawn, Garfield, Allendale, Bergenfield, Demarest, Franklin Lakes, Tenafly, Wyckoff, Woodcliff Lake, Rockleigh, Rivervale, Ridgewood, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Edgewater, Guttenberg, Old Tappan, Mahwah, Montvale, Paramus, Ramsey, Westwood, Fort Lee, River Vale, North Bergen and other areas.