Music production schools in Tennessee: Audio engineering training programs in the Nashville area. Sound engineer certification courses. Recording arts school for music producers & entertainment industry professionals.
Dark Horse Institute: Dark Horse Institute in Franklin (15 miles south of downtown Nashville), Tennessee, is an audio engineering and music production school providing students with real-world training. We can teach you everything you need to know to get started in the recording industry in 12 weeks. As our school is hands-on, you will be learning from (and working along side) professional producers and engineers who do this for a living-every day of the week. Our goal is to give our students every opportunity to excel in the entertainment industry.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
We are thankful to call Taylor Swift, Tim McGraw, Ashley Judd, Keith Urban, Neil Diamond, Jewell, Alison Kraus and many others, clients.
Accelerated Music Production Crash Course:
12 weeks, Real-world recording experience, Intro to Recording, Analog Recording, Digital Recording, Pro Tools, Business of Recording, Studio Recording.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Situated in Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, NC Music Center provides year-round music instruction classes for children throughout Charlotte, Ballantyne, Matthews and South Park.
We teach piano, guitar, violin, voice, & percussion to children ages 3+ from beginner to advanced levels. We also offer choir and band lessons.
We offer students the opportunity to learn how to play and read music and also music theory, ear training, music history, composition, songwriting, recording and various opportunities to perform for others.
• Get certified as a spray tan professional in Tennessee with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the premier spray tan career training schools in the United States!
• We provide top-quality spray tanning certification programs in-class in Nashville and online for students in Tennessee, throughout the U.S. and worldwide.
• Our onsite spray tan training in Nashville takes place regularly in a leading hotel.
• All of our spray tan certification classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Taught by qualified and experienced instructors, our comprehensive programs will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• If you want to learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week, Aviva can teach you how to win huge numbers of new clients (or convert existing but “non-tanning” clients into sunless tanners), provide them with exceptional customer service, and retain them forever.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by Aviva Labs' President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use." • Rachel C.
If you are searching for an affordable alternative option to an audio engineering degree in Nashville TN, ProMedia Training could be the perfect solution for you! Conveniently situated in the beautiful Cool Springs area of Nashville, we provide hands-on Pro Tools certified training for musicians, producers, recording engineers and singers/songwriters.
Our state-of-the-art Nashville training center has been built from the ground up to provide our students with the best possible training environment. We are the leader in Avid Pro Tools training and certification, accelerated audio engineering, recording, mixing and multimedia training and education, taught by Grammy winning faculty.
ProMedia Training is the premier authorized Avid Pro School having certified more students in Pro Tools than any other organization. ProMedia Training helps you apply your creativity using modern applications so your digital audio production skills match the pace of the industry.
We also have state of the art facilities, and partner facilities in Atlanta GA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, Miami FL, Las Vegas NV, Los Angeles & San Diego CA, New York and Washington, DC.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for an accredited homeschool for your child or teenager in Tennessee? Based in Florida, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers high-quality, NCAA-approved online homeschooling programs for K-12 students living in Tennessee and nationwide.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for homeschool students. We recognize that each child is an individual.
• Therefore, we provide customized instruction for students at all levels, with course content tailored to suit their learning style, interests, and educational goals.
• In addition to our comprehensive K-12 curriculum, we offer Advance Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• We welcome students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC).
• On completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Trebas Institute - Audio, Music, Film, Technology & Business School in ON & QC
Courses / Programs
Study at Trebas Institute, Canada’s leading audio and film school:
With campuses in Montreal, Quebec and Toronto, Ontario, Trebas Institute is a private, bilingual, post-secondary college in Canada specializing in the recording arts (audio, film and television, music and entertainment management), as well as business & technology.
Taught in both English and French, our programs are accessible to a wide range of students, and are updated to reflect changes within the industry.
Many of our programs also conclude with internships to give you something to put on your resume and to provide you with an opportunity to work out which role really suits your interests.
Since 1979, we’ve helped over 3,000 graduates (Canadian & international students) achieve their goals of working in film, business, music & technology by providing a range of affordable programs.
Trebas Institute provides state-of-the-art facilities in Montreal and Toronto, and access to industry equipment including audio and filmmaking gear, sign-out labs and studios. In addition, you’ll be able to participate in internships to help you showcase your knowledge and hone your skills.
Our instructors also bring a wealth of industry knowledge to the programs and are ready to provide you with the support you need to reach your ambitions. Contact us today to receive information on your your chosen career path!
Accredited Diploma Programs:
- Diploma in Audio and Video Post-Production
- Diploma in Live Sound
- Diploma in Sound Recording
- Diploma in Sound Design
- Diploma in Audio Engineering and Production/DJ Arts
- Diploma in Film and Television Production
- Diploma in Film & Television Production and Post-Production
- Diploma in E-Commerce and Online Business Management
- Diploma in Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Diploma in Event and Venue Management
- Diploma in Entertainment Management
- Diploma in Show and Event Management
- Diploma in Music Business Administration