Music production schools in Tennessee: Audio engineering training programs in the Nashville area. Sound engineer certification courses. Recording arts school for music producers & entertainment industry professionals.
Dark Horse Institute: Dark Horse Institute in Franklin (15 miles south of downtown Nashville), Tennessee, is an audio engineering and music production school providing students with real-world training. We can teach you everything you need to know to get started in the recording industry in 12 weeks. As our school is hands-on, you will be learning from (and working along side) professional producers and engineers who do this for a living-every day of the week. Our goal is to give our students every opportunity to excel in the entertainment industry.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
We are thankful to call Taylor Swift, Tim McGraw, Ashley Judd, Keith Urban, Neil Diamond, Jewell, Alison Kraus and many others, clients.
Accelerated Music Production Crash Course:
12 weeks, Real-world recording experience, Intro to Recording, Analog Recording, Digital Recording, Pro Tools, Business of Recording, Studio Recording.
Language and Music for Life, Summer Camp in Florence, Italy 2025 (Program in the UK for 2024)
Courses / Programs
• Are you a talented or highly-motivated musician or parent searching for a quality classical music or jazz summer course in Europe this summer?
• If so, Language and Music for Life (LMFL) welcomes you to join us in the historic city of in Florence, Italy for our Musical Summer Course with optional language study programs.
• Designed for adults, older teenagers (17+) and talented musical families at advanced level or professional musicians, this intensive music course includes master classes & workshops in a wide range of instruments and voice training, as well as choir, orchestra conducting, composition and more.
• We also welcome younger students at the advanced level of Performer in at least one instrument may also attend the program, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
All students must be at a good level in at least one discipline; other choices can be at lower level.
• Our high quality tuition is provided by internationally renowned professors, mostly at master class level. One-to-one lessons are also available.
• Also - Music Courses in UK in summer for children & adults:
LMFL also offers an annual music summer camp in the UK - with one-to-one training in a wide range of instruments & voice tuition to highly-motivated musicians of all ages (children aged 5+ years old, teenagers & adults).
Musical Summer Course for Advanced Level: - 2 weeks for adults & youth (aged 17+).
• Instrumental Tuition: Piano, Piano Jazz, Violin, Viola, Cello, Harp, Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Flute, Oboe, Percussion, Brass.
• Vocal tuition: classical & jazz
• Orchestra conducting
• Music composition
• Opera workshop
• String orchestra
• Jazz sessions
• Entrance audition preparation
• Summer School choir
• End of Course concerts
• Music Tuition for already-constituted Chamber Music Groups
A choice of Italian, French or English language courses for non-native speakers.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
If you are searching for an affordable alternative option to an audio engineering degree in Nashville TN, ProMedia Training could be the perfect solution for you! Conveniently situated in the beautiful Cool Springs area of Nashville, we provide hands-on Pro Tools certified training for musicians, producers, recording engineers and singers/songwriters.
Our state-of-the-art Nashville training center has been built from the ground up to provide our students with the best possible training environment. We are the leader in Avid Pro Tools training and certification, accelerated audio engineering, recording, mixing and multimedia training and education, taught by Grammy winning faculty.
ProMedia Training is the premier authorized Avid Pro School having certified more students in Pro Tools than any other organization. ProMedia Training helps you apply your creativity using modern applications so your digital audio production skills match the pace of the industry.
We also have state of the art facilities, and partner facilities in Atlanta GA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, Miami FL, Las Vegas NV, Los Angeles & San Diego CA, New York and Washington, DC.
• Le Fashion Lab is a fashion-design school in Atlanta GA specializing in preparing emerging designers to build their fashion businesses from the ground up.
• We offer 3 Fashion Design & Garment Construction Programs: 1-yr Daytime Program; 2-yr Evening or Weekend Program; and a 13-week PREP Program.
• Our exclusive Fashion Design & Garment Construction programs include training in sewing, patternmaking, draping (making patterns in garments using dress forms/mannequins), fashion sketching & illustration, textiles, fashion business and more, and are specially streamlined to offer our students all of the design, technical and business skills required to launch their brands while getting hands-on assistance navigating the world of fashion manufacturing.
• We offer a never-before-seen opportunity to hands-on, expert fashion design training without crippling student loan debt and lengthy programs with unnecessary prerequisites.
Review: • "I love this school..I'm SO glad I found this place! I had previously taken a sewing course somewhere else and I really didn't feel like I was getting the type of education I wanted. But here, I really feel like I am getting the teaching that I want and need to make my own creations. I started with intro to sewing and am currently in Beginner's pattern making; I am so excited for the future classes!
My teacher is amazing!! ... I'd definitely recommend anybody to take courses here." Lexi
• Get certified as a spray tan professional in Tennessee with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the premier spray tan career training schools in the United States!
• We provide top-quality spray tanning certification programs in-class in Nashville and online for students in Tennessee, throughout the U.S. and worldwide.
• Our onsite spray tan training in Nashville takes place regularly in a leading hotel.
• All of our spray tan certification classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Taught by qualified and experienced instructors, our comprehensive programs will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• If you want to learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week, Aviva can teach you how to win huge numbers of new clients (or convert existing but “non-tanning” clients into sunless tanners), provide them with exceptional customer service, and retain them forever.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
- Rachel C.
Founded in 1936, Memphis College of Art (MCA) is a professional center of art and design education in Shelby County, Tennessee. We are dedicated to preparing individuals for lives of creating, problem solving and critical thinking. We offer Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree programs in photography, digital media, design arts, fine arts with concentrations in painting, photography, sculpture and drawing among others. Memphis College of Art also offers Master of Fine Arts (MFA) and Masters of Art in Teaching and Education.
At the core of the College is its rigorous academic programs. Whether studying at the undergraduate or graduate level, each student is guided through the intellectual and technical aspects of artmaking and discourse. To provide the best experience for learning, small classes (typical studio class size is 12 -15) are prepared and offered by a faculty of artists and scholars, all dedicated to the personal growth and development of each student.
MCA is accredited regionally and nationally by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and is an accredited member of the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD).