Sport Management Training USA, Kinesiology Colleges, Undergraduate Athletics Scholarship Courses, Study Abroad Diploma, Degree Programs in United States, Canada, UK, England, London, Ireland, Australia, Germany, Italy...
Pass4Soccer: UK based 'Not for Profit' organisation designed to help Elite and Talented student athletes obtain a degree in the USA via assistance from a Soccer Scholarship or a Golf Scholarship. We offer access to hundreds of US Athletic Departments and have a trusted reputation for recommending players ot top US Universities. We only charge a nominal fee to cover expenses which is more cost-effective than any other sports consultancy firm.
Member Benefits: PASS4SOCCER have successfully placed over 180 student athletes in 2010 and look forward to helping you find a soccer scholarship in the USA for 2011/12.
Courses / Programs:
Whichever course you would like to study we will be able to help.
EduKick Manchester – Football & Education Courses offers academic year-long and half-academic year soccer boarding programs in Manchester, North West England.
Available to competitive soccer players (boys and girls) ages 13 years and older, our programs combine high-quality daily football coaching with academic studies.
We welcome English and non-English speaking soccer players from around the world to distinguish themselves from other footballers.
EduKick Manchester academic study options include an English language program, American K-12 education for Grades 9-12, IGCSE courses, or a BTEC Level 3 Sub Diploma in Sport. In addition, we offer monthly and weekly English language study & soccer training camps.
Our programs provide a complete package of international travel, English language study & immersion, English cultural exposure, academic study and professional soccer training.
EduKick, Inc is a leading organization providing international football academies, academic year soccer boarding schools, monthly & summer camps abroad. EduKick's programs are available in the UK, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal, Greece, Mexico, China, Brazil, Israel, Canada & the U.S.
Parent Testimonial: "Jye has had the most wonderful 6 months of his life and a very special thank you to all of the Edukick Madrid staff for caring and looking after our son so well. Thank you all kindly for a wonderful program." - Dyan & Steve – Parents of Jye, Australia
Lifetime is the number 1 training provider in the health, fitness and hospitality sectors – something we like to call ‘active leisure’. We have training centres located throughout the UK, conveniently situated in locations with excellent facilities and transport links. Locations include: Birmingham (Dudley); Bolton; Brighton; Bristol; Bromley; Cardiff;Derby; Edinburgh; Exeter; Harlow; High Wycombe; Leeds; Liverpool; London (Central) - Bankside, Bloomsbury, Euston, Islington and Olympia: London (Greater) - Brentford, Croydon, Edmonton, Ilford and Staines; Luton; Manchester; Newcastle (Gateshead); Norwich; Nottingham; Portsmouth; Reading; Sheffield; Southampton; St Ives; Swindon and Watford.
We train and develop over 12,000 people a year nationwide – a figure we are proud of as it demonstrates our part in the people and skills development of the industry.
We specialise in working in partnership with employers and government bodies to deliver high quality, industry-relevant training and qualifications. Lifetime helps a wide range of employers in the active leisure sector - ranging from the most well known brands to single site and regional operators - to develop their businesses.
Training Courses for Individuals:
- Intensive Personal Trainer
- Professional Fitness Instructor
- Exercise to Music Instructor
- Multi-skilled Fitness Instructor
- Apprenticeship Fitness Instructor Programmes
Training Courses for Businesses:
Nationally recognised apprenticeship programmes and National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) for businesses include courses in the following areas:
- Business and Administration
- Hospitality Management
Kensington and Chelsea College offers a range of sports, health and fitness courses in our centres in West London. The Sports Department offers a range of challenging accredited certificate and diploma courses that allow entry into higher education and the workplace. Students can get become qualified exercise and fitness instructors, gain a diploma in nutrition or qualifications in sports science among other fields.
There is an experienced staff team supporting your studies and helping you reach your potential. We have a strong record of achievement with many of our sports and fitness students moving on to top London universities or gaining employment in the range of exciting and rewarding career opportunities opening up within the Sports and Fitness industry. With the 2012 Olympics approaching there has never been a better time to get inspired and qualified.
- Level 1 Sport
- Pre Access to Sports Sciences
- OCR Level 2 Exercise and Fitness Instructors
- BTEC National Award in Sport
- OCNLR Access to Sports Science Level 3
- OCNLR Access Diploma in Nutrition- Level 3
- OCR Level 3 Exercise and Fitness Instructors
We are HFE, the UK's leading provider of personal trainer courses and fitness qualifications. Our continuing mission to help students learn more, achieve more and become more.
Our portfolio of courses is one of the richest and most varied in the industry. Our most popular courses and qualifications include personal training, yoga teacher, Pilates instructor, sport massage therapist, exercise to music and exercise referral courses.
Study at home online courses as well as in-class training locations in Greater London, South East, South West, North West, North East, Yorkshire, East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland, Wales.
Level 2 Gym Instructor Certificate
Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
Level 3 Diploma in Mat Pilates
Level 3 Yoga Teacher Training
Level 2 Exercise to Music Instructor
Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage,
• We welcome young and talented UK-based soccer players to Europe’s top-rated football (soccer) boarding school for male student-athletes between 11 and 23 years old!
• ICEF provides year-round football and academic programs taught in English & French from Middle School and High School through Bachelor's & Master's degrees (529 plan and student loans accepted).
• Located in Evian, France (close to the Switzerland border and only 50 minutes away from the Geneva International Airport as well as 2 hours 30 minutes from Lyon–Saint Exupery Airport), ICEF pro football / soccer residency academy boasts to be one of the purest destinations in the world for a healthy lifestyle.
• Professional football programs are implemented by a UEFA / FFF licensed coaching staff and youth development experts who develop smart, physically prepared and mentally strong football players capable of succeeding at the next level.
• Student-athletes enrolled in the 10-month Pro Residency program are eligible to join the Academy’s club, competing at the French national level, Thonon Evian Grand Geneve FC.
• They also participate in elite competitions established in partnership with highly regarded partner clubs, with at least 25 competitive games and 3 European football tournaments per season.
• ICEF student-athletes live, play, and study in a safe environment, where safety and health standards have been reinforced to provide an even safer campus to all student-athletes for the peace of mind of their families.
Residential Soccer School in France for Teen Boys / Youth ages 11 to 23 years old:
The ICEF Official Pro Residency Program is available for 10 months, 3 months, 1 month and weekly intensive experiences in the Summer, Fall and Spring.
- Program Designed by UEFA experts / FFF Certified Technical Director
+ Comprehensive and elite competition program
+ French Middle & High School
+ American Grades 8th – 12th (in English)
+ Cambridge Educational Program - Grades 9th through 12th
+ Bachelor's & Masters programs
+ Top-of-the line professional facilities
+ Lodging and healthy meals
and so much more..
• Reach Cambridge is a well-established residential school based in the prestigious university city of Cambridge, 50 miles north-east of London in the East Anglia region in the east of England.
• We provide residential spring and summer courses for high school / secondary school students ages 14-18 from the UK and around the globe. Students learn in the historic colleges of Cambridge University, and meet students from all over the world.
• Students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our challenging and vibrant spring and summer courses have multiple start dates for greater flexibility.
• All Reach Cambridge courses are designed to provide unique introductions to favourite academic subjects at University level.
• Taught by experts in the field through interactive lessons & workshops, they make the most of what Cambridge University has to offer.
• We combine excellent academic courses with a university preparation program, including evening lectures, workshops on life skills & mentoring from our excellent team of supervisors.
• Courses also include excursions to places of cultural interest around the UK, in the past these have included London, Oxford, Warwick, Brighton & Stratford-upon-Avon.
Review: "The Reach Cambridge program provides a unique learning experience with small classes, great excursions and a taste of University life. It is one of the greatest summer programmes available." - Reach Cambridge Student