Sport Management Training USA, Kinesiology Colleges, Undergraduate Athletics Scholarship Courses, Study Abroad Diploma, Degree Programs in United States, Canada, UK, England, London, Ireland, Australia, Germany, Italy...
Pass4Soccer: UK based 'Not for Profit' organisation designed to help Elite and Talented student athletes obtain a degree in the USA via assistance from a Soccer Scholarship or a Golf Scholarship. We offer access to hundreds of US Athletic Departments and have a trusted reputation for recommending players ot top US Universities. We only charge a nominal fee to cover expenses which is more cost-effective than any other sports consultancy firm.
Member Benefits: PASS4SOCCER have successfully placed over 180 student athletes in 2010 and look forward to helping you find a soccer scholarship in the USA for 2011/12.
Courses / Programs:
Whichever course you would like to study we will be able to help.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• We welcome young and talented UK-based soccer players to Europe’s top-rated football (soccer) boarding school for male student-athletes between 11 and 23 years old!
• ICEF provides year-round football and academic programs taught in English & French from Middle School and High School through Bachelor's & Master's degrees (529 plan and student loans accepted).
• Located in Evian, France (close to the Switzerland border and only 50 minutes away from the Geneva International Airport as well as 2 hours 30 minutes from Lyon–Saint Exupery Airport), ICEF pro football / soccer residency academy boasts to be one of the purest destinations in the world for a healthy lifestyle.
• Professional football programs are implemented by a UEFA / FFF licensed coaching staff and youth development experts who develop smart, physically prepared and mentally strong football players capable of succeeding at the next level.
• Student-athletes enrolled in the 10-month Pro Residency program are eligible to join the Academy’s club, competing at the French national level, Thonon Evian Grand Geneve FC.
• They also participate in elite competitions established in partnership with highly regarded partner clubs, with at least 25 competitive games and 3 European football tournaments per season.
• ICEF student-athletes live, play, and study in a safe environment, where safety and health standards have been reinforced to provide an even safer campus to all student-athletes for the peace of mind of their families.
Residential Soccer School in France for Teen Boys / Youth ages 11 to 23 years old:
The ICEF Official Pro Residency Program is available for 10 months, 3 months, 1 month and weekly intensive experiences in the Summer, Fall and Spring.
- Program Designed by UEFA experts / FFF Certified Technical Director
+ Comprehensive and elite competition program
+ French Middle & High School
+ American Grades 8th – 12th (in English)
+ Cambridge Educational Program - Grades 9th through 12th
+ Bachelor's & Masters programs
+ Top-of-the line professional facilities
+ Lodging and healthy meals
and so much more..
• Based in Cambridge in south-east England, approximately 50 miles (80 km) north-east of London, ISSOS offers all-inclusive 3-week summer school programs for international students aged 13-18 years.
• Our summer school takes place in July & August in Queen's College, a world-famous Cambridge university.
• We provide a balanced summer program of academia, fun & culture, through a combination of learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• All students will be picked up by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airport and accompanied to Cambridge.
• Our international teenage students can learn within an encouraging and supportive environment while having fun and making new friends from around the world.
• Our international students represent over 60 nationalities, creating a dynamic, multi-cultural atmosphere. We provide a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games.
Student Review: "I had so much fun at The International Summer School of Scotland. I can proudly say that it was the best summer ever! I hope to see you next year."
- Naoko, Japan
Summer courses in July and August 2021 for international students ages 13-18 years old:
• Our residential summer programs are 3-weeks all-inclusive.
• Students study one academic subject and one elective subject.
Academic programs: • English Language (Beginner-Advanced)
• Advanced English
• Business Studies & Entrepreneurship
• Study Skills (for students preparing for their final years of high school and entrance to university / college).
We are HFE, the UK's leading provider of personal trainer courses and fitness qualifications. Our continuing mission to help students learn more, achieve more and become more.
Our portfolio of courses is one of the richest and most varied in the industry. Our most popular courses and qualifications include personal training, yoga teacher, Pilates instructor, sport massage therapist, exercise to music and exercise referral courses.
Study at home online courses as well as in-class training locations in Greater London, South East, South West, North West, North East, Yorkshire, East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland, Wales.
Level 2 Gym Instructor Certificate
Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
Level 3 Diploma in Mat Pilates
Level 3 Yoga Teacher Training
Level 2 Exercise to Music Instructor
Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage,
• Located in the stunning countryside of Scotland, Articulate Language Camps provides a range of residential language camps in summer and during the academic school year for primary & secondary school students from the UK, Europe and around the world (aged 6-17).
• We offer fun, meaningful language immersion programmes in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German, run by qualified language teachers and native speakers.
• Through small, project-based immersion morning classes, campers learn without a classroom atmosphere. They make films, podcasts, animations and even write their own songs. An experienced language mentor guides them along the way and each project has a different vocabulary or grammar focus.
• Afternoons are full of adventure outdoor activities and sport - from climbing and fencing to capture the flag and Highland Games. Evening activities include everything from escape rooms, Master Chef competitions to carnivals & campfires.
• Our International Camp brings together native speakers from across the world so that they make friends and learn from each other.
• Campers share their native languages and make friends with native speakers of the language they are studying. Our staff provide an authentic multilingual and multicultural flare to our camps.
Review: “My son is still keeping in touch with his friends from abroad. He has grown and grown up from having this experience and I would recommend Articulate Language Camps to other parents.”
- Murray, James' Dad
Residential Language Learning Summer Camps in Scotland:
Learn English, French, Spanish, Italian or German.
INTERNATIONAL CAMP • Culzean Castle, South Ayrshire
• For UK & international students aged 12-17
• 11 day all-inclusive summer language camps 1 hour south of Glasgow
• Afternoon sport & cultural activities
LAUNCH CAMP • Lapwing Lodges, Glasgow area
• For children aged 6-11
• 2 day or 4 day all-inclusive camp
With digital media, team building activities & adventure sports to bring language learning to life.
Academic School Year language immersion residential camps for primary & secondary students.
Future Fit Training is a health and fitness training provider offering high-quality and affordable fitness qualifications to students throughout the UK. We have designed our diploma and certificate training programmes with a mixture of home study, distance learning and weekend workshops for courses that require practical training.
We hold our training in gyms, health clubs and leisure facilities throughout the UK, including venues in: London; Portsmouth / Southampton; Gloucester; West Midlands; Manchester; Leeds; Reading among others. Here you'll learn the essential practical skills needed to become a fitness professional, benefitting from expert tuition at high quality venues. Our flexible training allows you to study at your own pace and in your own time.
At Future Fit Training, we cater for a wide variety of needs. Whether you want to become a Gym Instructor, Personal Trainer, Exercise to Music Instructor or a Pilates Teacher, we have a course to suit you. If you already have fitness qualifications and want to develop your career further, we offer fitness courses to compliment your existing skills. We have ISO 9001:2008 accreditation with the British Standards Institute (BSI).
- Personal Trainer Diploma
- Advanced Personal Trainer Diploma
- Complete Pilates Diploma (Access)
- Complete Mat Pilates Diploma
- Nutrition Specialist Diploma
- Studio Professional Diploma
- Advanced Studio Professional Diploma
- Total Immersion! Diploma
We also offer a range of individual modules for those who want to top up their existing training or build their own personal programme of study.
• Let Me Play are leading international specialists in sports camps and sports tours. Each year, we provide residential sports-based summer camps for young people (boys & girls ages 10-18) from the UK and around the world.
• The organisation is all about providing educational opportunities for young people to play and enjoy sport. Our sports camps take place at Loughborough University in Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England.
• Sports offered include basketball, football (soccer), and athletics. Our camps are a great way to meet new friends, build self confidence, keep fit and learn more about whatever sport you are most into.
• We take sport seriously and our coaches are there to help each individual develop, enjoy and reach his/her maximum potential.
• Leicestershire Location:
Situated in the East Midlands of England, just 100 miles / 160 kms north of London, and within comfortable reach from London, Leicester, Birmingham, Coventry, Nottingham, Derby, and Wolverhampton.
Parent Review: “This is just a short note to say a big BIG thank you to the whole team, for your time, effort, warm and fun approach, engagement, humour, and professionalism.
My son had a wonderful time, and learned a lot, not only in techniques, but also in respect for others, respect for rules, living with others, working in a team, and dealing with cultural differences.”
- Parent of Basketball Camp Participant
Sports Camps for ages 10-18: • Athletics Camp (Coaching in all track & field events)
• Football Players Camp (offers you the chance to train with professional football players) • Basketball Camp (with international coaches)
• English Language Camp
• Optional English lessons