Sport Management Training USA, Kinesiology Colleges, Undergraduate Athletics Scholarship Courses, Study Abroad Diploma, Degree Programs in United States, Canada, UK, England, London, Ireland, Australia, Germany, Italy...
Pass4Soccer: UK based 'Not for Profit' organisation designed to help Elite and Talented student athletes obtain a degree in the USA via assistance from a Soccer Scholarship or a Golf Scholarship. We offer access to hundreds of US Athletic Departments and have a trusted reputation for recommending players ot top US Universities. We only charge a nominal fee to cover expenses which is more cost-effective than any other sports consultancy firm.
Member Benefits: PASS4SOCCER have successfully placed over 180 student athletes in 2010 and look forward to helping you find a soccer scholarship in the USA for 2011/12.
Courses / Programs:
Whichever course you would like to study we will be able to help.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Address:NE28 9NJ, Newcastle upon Tyne, England , UK & England
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-04-18 were from:
Monrovia city, Liberia;
LaVergne, Tn, USA;
Silver Spring Maryland, USA, USA;
Johannesburg, South Africa;
NELISPTUIT/MALE/GENDLEMBANE, South Africa;
pretoria/south africa, South Africa;
midrand, South Africa;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Kensington and Chelsea College offers a range of sports, health and fitness courses in our centres in West London. The Sports Department offers a range of challenging accredited certificate and diploma courses that allow entry into higher education and the workplace. Students can get become qualified exercise and fitness instructors, gain a diploma in nutrition or qualifications in sports science among other fields.
There is an experienced staff team supporting your studies and helping you reach your potential. We have a strong record of achievement with many of our sports and fitness students moving on to top London universities or gaining employment in the range of exciting and rewarding career opportunities opening up within the Sports and Fitness industry. With the 2012 Olympics approaching there has never been a better time to get inspired and qualified.
- Level 1 Sport
- Pre Access to Sports Sciences
- OCR Level 2 Exercise and Fitness Instructors
- BTEC National Award in Sport
- OCNLR Access to Sports Science Level 3
- OCNLR Access Diploma in Nutrition- Level 3
- OCR Level 3 Exercise and Fitness Instructors
Based on campus in a top private school in Surrey, less than one hour south of London, Study English UK offer English language summer camps combined with sporting and artistic activities to students from around the world (ages 8-16).
We offer a specialized English language learning course + Football, Tennis, Basketball, or Performing Arts. Courses last one week or two weeks, depending on your preference.
We are very lucky to be based at one of the UK’s best private schools; St. Catherine’s, which is located in Surrey (very close to London and both Heathrow and Gatwick airports).
Study English UK is proud to be a part of ASIC which is the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities.
In addition, we are a QISAN (Quality International Study Abroad Network) institution. QISAN is dedicated to ensuring the best possible educational experience for international students from all around the world.
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• A summer horse-riding plus English language course provider for international students, and equine care training school for British students (aged 10-18 years).
• Situated close to the historic town of Battle in East Sussex, south-east England, Kildinan Park Dale Farm offers equine enthusiasts (aged 10-18) a chance to learn English language skills and horse-riding / stable management on the same course.
• Our English + Horseback Riding course is taught during the summer months and all ages and standards are welcome. Students are welcome to stay for just 1 week but we recommend staying 2 weeks or more to avail of the full benefit of our English tutorials.
• In addition to our English courses, we also offer a horse riding + horse care course for British children & teenagers ages 10 to 18 during Easter and summer school holidays.
• Students stay with us in our family home and ride our horses in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Having only 4-5 students stay with us at any one time enables our instructors to concentrate on the individual needs of each student.
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1 or 2 weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• 1 excursion per week
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow Airport
Horse Riding + Horse Care Course:
• For British students aged 10-18
• Held during summer and Easter holidays
Acorn International Summer School provides unique academic summer camps for both international and British students in Tockington, just 10 miles north of Bristol in the South-West of England.
Based on the campus of an authentic British boarding school, we provide exclusive programmes for children ages 5-15. We are one of the few summer schools in the UK tailored entirely for the junior camp market, and offer academic programmes for 2 or 4 weeks.
Our school is situated in the countryside, on a beautiful self-contained campus which is safe and secure.
Acorn International is owned and run by a real family. We all have our own children, and when you arrive at Acorn International you will be greeted by three generations of our family!
Acorn International had a very successful inspection in 2014, and is now fully accredited by the British Accreditation Council.
• Swing into action or shoot straight for an ace in summer 2019!
• Situated on the campus of University of Stirling in Central Scotland (just 40 minutes north-west of the capital city, Edinburgh), International Summer School for Teens provides exclusive Golf and Tennis summer camps for UK and international students ages 12-17.
• Students choose a 3-week Golf or Tennis-based summer camp or Sports Leadership course, and combine it with one of seven academic courses: Beginner English, Intermediate English / IELTS, English Academic Writing, Introduction to Law, Environmental Studies & Conservation, Global Entrepreneurship, or Pre-IB / Pre GCSE Study Skills.
• Over their 3-week stay, students will have access to world class teaching and sporting facilities, all within a safe and supervised environment.
• Participants in our summer school program stay on campus at Stirling University - which is regularly referred to as one of the most beautiful campuses in the world.
Parent Testimonials: "Our son really enjoyed the golf, leadership, and adventure activities. Thank you to all the staff for being so easy to work with and for providing such a lovely experience!”
• Anita, USA
“My son radiates with pleasure when he thinks back about his fantastic experience of last summer at the International Summer School for Teens. The whole setting was more than he had expected and experienced before. A big thank you to all of you!”
• Saskia, Belgium
• Located in the stunning countryside of Scotland, Articulate Language Camps provides a range of residential language camps for students from the UK, Europe and around the world (aged 6-17).
• We offer programmes in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German, are our camps are run by qualified language teachers and native speakers. We teach language in a fun, meaningful way that encourages true communication.
• Through small, project-based immersion morning classes, campers learn without a classroom atmosphere. They make films, podcasts, animations and even write their own songs. An experienced language mentor guides them along the way and each project has a different vocabulary or grammar focus.
• Afternoons are full of adventure outdoor activities and sport - from climbing and fencing to capture the flag and Highland Games. Evening activities include everything from escape rooms and Master Chef competitions to carnivals and campfires.
• Our International Camp brings together native speakers from across the world so that they make friends and learn from each other.
• Campers share their native languages and make friends with native speakers of the language they are studying. Our staff provide an authentic multilingual and multicultural flare to our camps.
Testimonials: “My son is still keeping in touch with his friends from abroad. He has grown and grown up from having this experience and I would recommend Articulate Language Camps to other parents.”
- Murray, James' Dad
Residential Language Learning Summer Camps in Scotland:
Learn English, French, Spanish, Italian or German.
INTERNATIONAL CAMP: • Culzean Castle, South Ayrshire
• For UK & international students aged 12-17
• 11 day all-inclusive summer language camps 1 hour south of Glasgow
• Afternoon sport & cultural activities
LAUNCH CAMP: • Lapwing Lodges, Glasgow area
• For children aged 6-11
• 2 day or 4 day all-inclusive camp
With digital media, team building activities & adventure sports to bring language learning to life