1.EduKick Manchester – Football & Education Courses
Courses / Programs
EduKick Manchester – Football & Education Courses offers academic year-long and half-academic year soccer boarding programs in Manchester, North West England.
Available to competitive soccer players (boys and girls) ages 13 years and older, our programs combine high-quality daily football coaching with academic studies.
We welcome English and non-English speaking soccer players from around the world to distinguish themselves from other footballers.
EduKick Manchester academic study options include an English language program, American K-12 education for Grades 9-12, IGCSE courses, or a BTEC Level 3 Sub Diploma in Sport. In addition, we offer monthly and weekly English language study & soccer training camps.
Our programs provide a complete package of international travel, English language study & immersion, English cultural exposure, academic study and professional soccer training.
EduKick, Inc is a leading organization providing international football academies, academic year soccer boarding schools, monthly & summer camps abroad. EduKick's programs are available in the UK, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal, Greece, Mexico, China, Brazil, Israel, Canada & the U.S.
Parent Testimonial: "Jye has had the most wonderful 6 months of his life and a very special thank you to all of the Edukick Madrid staff for caring and looking after our son so well. Thank you all kindly for a wonderful program." - Dyan & Steve – Parents of Jye, Australia
• Let Me Play are leading international specialists in sports camps and sports tours. Each year, we provide residential sports-based summer camps for young people (boys & girls ages 10-18) from the UK and around the world.
• The organisation is all about providing educational opportunities for young people to play and enjoy sport. Our sports camps take place at Loughborough University in Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England.
• Sports offered include basketball, football (soccer), and athletics. Our camps are a great way to meet new friends, build self confidence, keep fit and learn more about whatever sport you are most into.
• We take sport seriously and our coaches are there to help each individual develop, enjoy and reach his/her maximum potential.
• Leicestershire Location:
Situated in the East Midlands of England, just 100 miles / 160 kms north of London, and within comfortable reach from London, Leicester, Birmingham, Coventry, Nottingham, Derby, and Wolverhampton.
Parent Review: “This is just a short note to say a big BIG thank you to the whole team, for your time, effort, warm and fun approach, engagement, humour, and professionalism.
My son had a wonderful time, and learned a lot, not only in techniques, but also in respect for others, respect for rules, living with others, working in a team, and dealing with cultural differences.”
- Parent of Basketball Camp Participant
Sports Camps for ages 10-18: • Athletics Camp (Coaching in all track & field events)
• Football Players Camp (offers you the chance to train with professional football players) • Basketball Camp (with international coaches)
• English Language Camp
• Optional English lessons
3.Manchester City Football Performance Program, Liverpool FC Residential Camps, Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools, Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools & Brighton FC Soccer Schools
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in providing the best services and information on famous soccer football camps in the UK and Europe.
• Our prestigious UK soccer camps include intensive summer programs with Manchester City Football Performance Program, Manchester City Football Language School, Liverpool FC Residential Camps as well as Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools & Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools in London, and Brighton FC Soccer Schools.
• Manchester City Camps provide intensive on-pitch soccer training and English language classes to boys ages 9-17 and girls ages 12-17 at the world-class City Football Academy facility, the training ground for the Manchester City Football Club First Team and Academy players.
• Liverpool FC provide soccer camps for boys ages 10-17.
• Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools offers weekly football camps in London for boys 9-17 & girls 12-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Nike Soccer Camps with Chelsea FC Foundation offers weekly football camps in London for boys 9-17 & girls 12-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools provide 1 or 2-week summer soccer camps for boys ages 9-17 in 4 different London-based locations.
• Brighton FC offer a Soccer Schools and Language Camp for boys ages 8-17 in southern England.
• Swing into action or shoot straight for an ace in summer 2019!
• Situated on the campus of University of Stirling in Central Scotland (just 40 minutes north-west of the capital city, Edinburgh), International Summer School for Teens provides exclusive Golf and Tennis summer camps for UK and international students ages 12-17.
• Students choose a 3-week Golf or Tennis-based summer camp or Sports Leadership course, and combine it with one of seven academic courses: Beginner English, Intermediate English / IELTS, English Academic Writing, Introduction to Law, Environmental Studies & Conservation, Global Entrepreneurship, or Pre-IB / Pre GCSE Study Skills.
• Over their 3-week stay, students will have access to world class teaching and sporting facilities, all within a safe and supervised environment.
• Participants in our summer school program stay on campus at Stirling University - which is regularly referred to as one of the most beautiful campuses in the world.
Parent Testimonials: "Our son really enjoyed the golf, leadership, and adventure activities. Thank you to all the staff for being so easy to work with and for providing such a lovely experience!”
• Anita, USA
“My son radiates with pleasure when he thinks back about his fantastic experience of last summer at the International Summer School for Teens. The whole setting was more than he had expected and experienced before. A big thank you to all of you!”
• Saskia, Belgium
5.International Center of European Football, France
Courses / Programs
• We welcome young and talented UK-based soccer players to Europe’s top-rated football (soccer) boarding school for male student-athletes between 11 and 23 years old!
• ICEF provides year-round football and academic programs taught in English & French from Middle School and High School through Bachelor's & Master's degrees (529 plan and student loans accepted).
• Located in Evian, France (close to the Switzerland border and only 50 minutes away from the Geneva International Airport as well as 2 hours 30 minutes from Lyon–Saint Exupery Airport), ICEF pro football / soccer residency academy boasts to be one of the purest destinations in the world for a healthy lifestyle.
• Professional football programs are implemented by a UEFA / FFF licensed coaching staff and youth development experts who develop smart, physically prepared and mentally strong football players capable of succeeding at the next level.
• Student-athletes enrolled in the 10-month Pro Residency program are eligible to join the Academy’s club, competing at the French national level, Thonon Evian Grand Geneve FC.
• They also participate in elite competitions established in partnership with highly regarded partner clubs, with at least 25 competitive games and 3 European football tournaments per season.
• ICEF student-athletes live, play, and study in a safe environment, where safety and health standards have been reinforced to provide an even safer campus to all student-athletes for the peace of mind of their families.
Residential Soccer School in France for Teen Boys / Youth ages 11 to 23 years old:
The ICEF Official Pro Residency Program is available for 10 months, 3 months, 1 month and weekly intensive experiences in the Summer, Fall and Spring.
- Program Designed by UEFA experts / FFF Certified Technical Director
+ Comprehensive and elite competition program
+ French Middle & High School
+ American Grades 8th – 12th (in English)
+ Cambridge Educational Program - Grades 9th through 12th
+ Bachelor's & Masters programs
+ Top-of-the line professional facilities
+ Lodging and healthy meals
and so much more..
Based within the Faculty Of Health and Wellbeing at Sheffield Hallam University, our Sport and Active Lifestyles Programme provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses that reflect the diverse nature of the sports industry. The University has invested heavily in sport ensuring our students have access to excellent teaching facilities and one of the finest suites of sport and exercise laboratories in the UK. We currently offer ten undergraduate and six postgraduate sport courses, which are all delivered by our highly experienced staff.
Undergraduate courses include - BSc (Hons) Exercise Science, BSc(Hons) Physical Education & Youth Sport, BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science, BSc (Hons) Sport & Leisure Management, BSc (Hons) Sport Development with Coaching. Postgraduate courses include - MSc/ PgDip/ PgCertPhysical Activity for Health ...
Lifetime is the number 1 training provider in the health, fitness and hospitality sectors – something we like to call ‘active leisure’. We have training centres located throughout the UK, conveniently situated in locations with excellent facilities and transport links. Locations include: Birmingham (Dudley); Bolton; Brighton; Bristol; Bromley; Cardiff;Derby; Edinburgh; Exeter; Harlow; High Wycombe; Leeds; Liverpool; London (Central) - Bankside, Bloomsbury, Euston, Islington and Olympia: London (Greater) - Brentford, Croydon, Edmonton, Ilford and Staines; Luton; Manchester; Newcastle (Gateshead); Norwich; Nottingham; Portsmouth; Reading; Sheffield; Southampton; St Ives; Swindon and Watford.
We train and develop over 12,000 people a year nationwide – a figure we are proud of as it demonstrates our part in the people and skills development of the industry.
We specialise in working in partnership with employers and government bodies to deliver high quality, industry-relevant training and qualifications. Lifetime helps a wide range of employers in the active leisure sector - ranging from the most well known brands to single site and regional operators - to develop their businesses.
Training Courses for Individuals:
- Intensive Personal Trainer
- Professional Fitness Instructor
- Exercise to Music Instructor
- Multi-skilled Fitness Instructor
- Apprenticeship Fitness Instructor Programmes
Training Courses for Businesses:
Nationally recognised apprenticeship programmes and National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) for businesses include courses in the following areas:
- Business and Administration
- Hospitality Management
Kensington and Chelsea College offers a range of sports, health and fitness courses in our centres in West London. The Sports Department offers a range of challenging accredited certificate and diploma courses that allow entry into higher education and the workplace. Students can get become qualified exercise and fitness instructors, gain a diploma in nutrition or qualifications in sports science among other fields.
There is an experienced staff team supporting your studies and helping you reach your potential. We have a strong record of achievement with many of our sports and fitness students moving on to top London universities or gaining employment in the range of exciting and rewarding career opportunities opening up within the Sports and Fitness industry. With the 2012 Olympics approaching there has never been a better time to get inspired and qualified.
- Level 1 Sport
- Pre Access to Sports Sciences
- OCR Level 2 Exercise and Fitness Instructors
- BTEC National Award in Sport
- OCNLR Access to Sports Science Level 3
- OCNLR Access Diploma in Nutrition- Level 3
- OCR Level 3 Exercise and Fitness Instructors
Future Fit Training is a health and fitness training provider offering high-quality and affordable fitness qualifications to students throughout the UK. We have designed our diploma and certificate training programmes with a mixture of home study, distance learning and weekend workshops for courses that require practical training.
We hold our training in gyms, health clubs and leisure facilities throughout the UK, including venues in: London; Portsmouth / Southampton; Gloucester; West Midlands; Manchester; Leeds; Reading among others. Here you'll learn the essential practical skills needed to become a fitness professional, benefitting from expert tuition at high quality venues. Our flexible training allows you to study at your own pace and in your own time.
At Future Fit Training, we cater for a wide variety of needs. Whether you want to become a Gym Instructor, Personal Trainer, Exercise to Music Instructor or a Pilates Teacher, we have a course to suit you. If you already have fitness qualifications and want to develop your career further, we offer fitness courses to compliment your existing skills. We have ISO 9001:2008 accreditation with the British Standards Institute (BSI).
- Personal Trainer Diploma
- Advanced Personal Trainer Diploma
- Complete Pilates Diploma (Access)
- Complete Mat Pilates Diploma
- Nutrition Specialist Diploma
- Studio Professional Diploma
- Advanced Studio Professional Diploma
- Total Immersion! Diploma
We also offer a range of individual modules for those who want to top up their existing training or build their own personal programme of study.
UK based 'Not for Profit' organisation designed to help Elite and Talented student athletes obtain a degree in the USA via assistance from a Soccer Scholarship or a Golf Scholarship. We offer access to hundreds of US Athletic Departments and have a trusted reputation for recommending players ot top US Universities. We only charge a nominal fee to cover expenses which is more cost-effective than any other sports consultancy firm.