Sports schools in England, UK: Fitness instructor training in London, personal trainer courses, nutrition diploma, exercise instructor training, health industry careers, sports science qualifications, BTEC certificate course in West London area
Kensington and Chelsea College, London: Kensington and Chelsea College offers a range of sports, health and fitness courses in our centres in West London. The Sports Department offers a range of challenging accredited certificate and diploma courses that allow entry into higher education and the workplace. Students can get become qualified exercise and fitness instructors, gain a diploma in nutrition or qualifications in sports science among others fields.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
There is an experienced staff team supporting your studies and helping you reach your potential. We have a strong record of achievement with many of our sports and fitness students moving on to top London universities or gaining employment in the range of exciting and rewarding career opportunities opening up within the Sports and Fitness industry. With the 2012 Olympics approaching there has never been a better time to get inspired and qualified.
Courses / Programs:
- Level 1 Sport
- Pre Access to Sports Sciences
- OCR Level 2 Exercise and Fitness Instructors
- BTEC National Award in Sport
- OCNLR Access to Sports Science Level 3
- OCNLR Access Diploma in Nutrition- Level 3
- OCR Level 3 Exercise and Fitness Instructors
Future Fit Training is a health and fitness training provider offering high-quality and affordable fitness qualifications to students throughout the UK. We have designed our diploma and certificate training programmes with a mixture of home study, distance learning and weekend workshops for courses that require practical training.
We hold our training in gyms, health clubs and leisure facilities throughout the UK, including venues in: London; Portsmouth / Southampton; Gloucester; West Midlands; Manchester; Leeds; Reading among others. Here you'll learn the essential practical skills needed to become a fitness professional, benefitting from expert tuition at high quality venues. Our flexible training allows you to study at your own pace and in your own time.
At Future Fit Training, we cater for a wide variety of needs. Whether you want to become a Gym Instructor, Personal Trainer, Exercise to Music Instructor or a Pilates Teacher, we have a course to suit you. If you already have fitness qualifications and want to develop your career further, we offer fitness courses to compliment your existing skills. We have ISO 9001:2008 accreditation with the British Standards Institute (BSI).
- Personal Trainer Diploma
- Advanced Personal Trainer Diploma
- Complete Pilates Diploma (Access)
- Complete Mat Pilates Diploma
- Nutrition Specialist Diploma
- Studio Professional Diploma
- Advanced Studio Professional Diploma
- Total Immersion! Diploma
We also offer a range of individual modules for those who want to top up their existing training or build their own personal programme of study.
Based within the Faculty Of Health and Wellbeing at Sheffield Hallam University, our Sport and Active Lifestyles Programme provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses that reflect the diverse nature of the sports industry. The University has invested heavily in sport ensuring our students have access to excellent teaching facilities and one of the finest suites of sport and exercise laboratories in the UK. We currently offer ten undergraduate and six postgraduate sport courses, which are all delivered by our highly experienced staff.
Undergraduate courses include - BSc (Hons) Exercise Science, BSc(Hons) Physical Education & Youth Sport, BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science, BSc (Hons) Sport & Leisure Management, BSc (Hons) Sport Development with Coaching. Postgraduate courses include - MSc/ PgDip/ PgCertPhysical Activity for Health ...
• We welcome young and talented UK-based soccer players to Europe’s top-rated football (soccer) boarding school for male student-athletes between 11 and 23 years old!
• ICEF provides year-round football and academic programs taught in English & French from Middle School and High School through Bachelor's & Master's degrees (529 plan and student loans accepted).
• Located in Evian, France (close to the Switzerland border and only 50 minutes away from the Geneva International Airport as well as 2 hours 30 minutes from Lyon–Saint Exupery Airport), ICEF pro football / soccer residency academy boasts to be one of the purest destinations in the world for a healthy lifestyle.
• Professional football programs are implemented by a UEFA / FFF licensed coaching staff and youth development experts who develop smart, physically prepared and mentally strong football players capable of succeeding at the next level.
• Student-athletes enrolled in the 10-month Pro Residency program are eligible to join the Academy’s club, competing at the French national level, Thonon Evian Grand Geneve FC.
• They also participate in elite competitions established in partnership with highly regarded partner clubs, with at least 25 competitive games and 3 European football tournaments per season.
• ICEF student-athletes live, play, and study in a safe environment, where safety and health standards have been reinforced to provide an even safer campus to all student-athletes for the peace of mind of their families.
Residential Soccer School in France for Teen Boys / Youth ages 11 to 23 years old:
The ICEF Official Pro Residency Program is available for 10 months, 3 months, 1 month and weekly intensive experiences in the Summer, Fall and Spring.
- Program Designed by UEFA experts / FFF Certified Technical Director
+ Comprehensive and elite competition program
+ French Middle & High School
+ American Grades 8th – 12th (in English)
+ Cambridge Educational Program - Grades 9th through 12th
+ Bachelor's & Masters programs
+ Top-of-the line professional facilities
+ Lodging and healthy meals
and so much more..
Lifetime is the number 1 training provider in the health, fitness and hospitality sectors – something we like to call ‘active leisure’. We have training centres located throughout the UK, conveniently situated in locations with excellent facilities and transport links. Locations include: Birmingham (Dudley); Bolton; Brighton; Bristol; Bromley; Cardiff;Derby; Edinburgh; Exeter; Harlow; High Wycombe; Leeds; Liverpool; London (Central) - Bankside, Bloomsbury, Euston, Islington and Olympia: London (Greater) - Brentford, Croydon, Edmonton, Ilford and Staines; Luton; Manchester; Newcastle (Gateshead); Norwich; Nottingham; Portsmouth; Reading; Sheffield; Southampton; St Ives; Swindon and Watford.
We train and develop over 12,000 people a year nationwide – a figure we are proud of as it demonstrates our part in the people and skills development of the industry.
We specialise in working in partnership with employers and government bodies to deliver high quality, industry-relevant training and qualifications. Lifetime helps a wide range of employers in the active leisure sector - ranging from the most well known brands to single site and regional operators - to develop their businesses.
Training Courses for Individuals:
- Intensive Personal Trainer
- Professional Fitness Instructor
- Exercise to Music Instructor
- Multi-skilled Fitness Instructor
- Apprenticeship Fitness Instructor Programmes
Training Courses for Businesses:
Nationally recognised apprenticeship programmes and National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) for businesses include courses in the following areas:
- Business and Administration
- Hospitality Management
International Summer School for Teens in Scotland & London UK
Courses / Programs
Summer Camps 2024: UNIVERSITY OF STIRLING & IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON
• International Summer School for Teens offers an exclusive 3 week, residential summer programs in Scotland and London, UK in 2024.
• We specialise in providing a personalised, safe & friendly educational experience for students aged 12 to 18 years old. We welcome participants of all levels from the UK, Europe, U.S., and around the world.
• Our camp in Scotland for 13 to 18 year olds is located on the University of Stirling campus (just 40 mins from Edinburgh Airport & 45 mins from Glasgow International Airport), and our summer camp in London, England for 15-18 year olds is located on the Imperial College campus, South Kensington.
• Students select one academic-based morning study option (Pre-Intermediate English, Intermediate English / IELTS, English Academic Writing, Business Leadership and Innovation, Introduction to Law, Environmental Studies & Conservation, or PRE IB / PRE GSCE Study Skills), and one sporting / creative afternoon course (Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Theatre, Photography, or Coding).
Parent Testimonials: "Our son really enjoyed the golf, leadership, and adventure activities. Thank you to all the staff for being so easy to work with and for providing such a lovely experience!” • Anita, USA
“My son radiates with pleasure when he thinks back about his fantastic experience of last summer at the International Summer School for Teens. The whole setting was more than he had expected and experienced before. A big thank you!” • Saskia, Belgium
UK based 'Not for Profit' organisation designed to help Elite and Talented student athletes obtain a degree in the USA via assistance from a Soccer Scholarship or a Golf Scholarship. We offer access to hundreds of US Athletic Departments and have a trusted reputation for recommending players ot top US Universities. We only charge a nominal fee to cover expenses which is more cost-effective than any other sports consultancy firm.