Sports schools in England, UK: Fitness instructor training in London, personal trainer courses, nutrition diploma, exercise instructor training, health industry careers, sports science qualifications, BTEC certificate course in West London area
Kensington and Chelsea College, London: Kensington and Chelsea College offers a range of sports, health and fitness courses in our centres in West London. The Sports Department offers a range of challenging accredited certificate and diploma courses that allow entry into higher education and the workplace. Students can get become qualified exercise and fitness instructors, gain a diploma in nutrition or qualifications in sports science among others fields.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
There is an experienced staff team supporting your studies and helping you reach your potential. We have a strong record of achievement with many of our sports and fitness students moving on to top London universities or gaining employment in the range of exciting and rewarding career opportunities opening up within the Sports and Fitness industry. With the 2012 Olympics approaching there has never been a better time to get inspired and qualified.
Courses / Programs:
- Level 1 Sport
- Pre Access to Sports Sciences
- OCR Level 2 Exercise and Fitness Instructors
- BTEC National Award in Sport
- OCNLR Access to Sports Science Level 3
- OCNLR Access Diploma in Nutrition- Level 3
- OCR Level 3 Exercise and Fitness Instructors
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Leading specialists in summer sports camps and sports tours, Let Me Play provides quality sports camps in Loughborough University, Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England.
• Our residential and non-residential summer camps are open to boys and girls. Camps include Basketball (ages 10-21), Football, and Athletics (ages 10-18).
• We also provide optional English language lessons alongside the sports camps, as well as a stand-alone English language camp for juniors and international high school teenagers.
• As well as sports and language camps, we also offer a summer transition camp for pupils moving from primary into secondary school.
• We take sport seriously and our coaches are there to help each individual develop, enjoy and reach his/her maximum potential. Our camps are a fantastic experience for young people of all ages and all abilities.
Parent Review: “This is just a short note to say a big BIG thank you to the whole team, for your time, effort, warm and fun approach, engagement, humour, and professionalism. My son had a wonderful time” - Parent of Basketball Camp Participant, France
• Swing into action or shoot straight for an ace in summer 2019!
• Situated on the campus of University of Stirling in Central Scotland (just 40 minutes north-west of the capital city, Edinburgh), International Summer School for Teens provides exclusive Golf and Tennis summer camps for UK and international students ages 12-17.
• Students choose a 3-week Golf or Tennis-based summer camp or Sports Leadership course, and combine it with one of seven academic courses: Beginner English, Intermediate English / IELTS, English Academic Writing, Introduction to Law, Environmental Studies & Conservation, Global Entrepreneurship, or Pre-IB / Pre GCSE Study Skills.
• Over their 3-week stay, students will have access to world class teaching and sporting facilities, all within a safe and supervised environment.
• Participants in our summer school program stay on campus at Stirling University - which is regularly referred to as one of the most beautiful campuses in the world.
Parent Testimonials: "Our son really enjoyed the golf, leadership, and adventure activities. Thank you to all the staff for being so easy to work with and for providing such a lovely experience!”
• Anita, USA
“My son radiates with pleasure when he thinks back about his fantastic experience of last summer at the International Summer School for Teens. The whole setting was more than he had expected and experienced before. A big thank you to all of you!”
• Saskia, Belgium
Manchester City Football Performance Program, Liverpool FC Residential Camps, Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools, Arsenal Soccer Schools & Brighton FC Soccer Schools
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in providing the best services and information on famous soccer football camps in the UK and Europe.
• Our prestigious UK soccer camps include intensive summer programs with Manchester City Football Performance Program, Manchester City Football Language School, Liverpool FC Residential Camps as well as Arsenal Soccer Schools & Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools in London, and Brighton FC Soccer Schools.
• Manchester City Camps provide intensive on-pitch soccer training and English language classes to boys ages 9-17 and girls ages 12-17 at the world-class City Football Academy facility, the training ground for the Manchester City Football Club First Team and Academy players.
• Liverpool FC provide camps for boys ages 10-17 - with a Soccer-only programme, and an English Language + Football camp option.
• Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools offers 2-week football camps in London for boys 9-17 & girls 12-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Arsenal Soccer Schools provide 1 or 2-week summer soccer camps for boys ages 9-17 in 4 different London-based locations.
• Brighton FC offer a Soccer Schools and Language Camp for boys ages 8-17 with two locations in southern England.
Parent Testimonial: "Thank you all again for your great care and support of Lewis back in August. I am sure he would like to return to Seaford again next year to improve his English and soccer skills."
Lifetime is the number 1 training provider in the health, fitness and hospitality sectors – something we like to call ‘active leisure’. We have training centres located throughout the UK, conveniently situated in locations with excellent facilities and transport links. Locations include: Birmingham (Dudley); Bolton; Brighton; Bristol; Bromley; Cardiff;Derby; Edinburgh; Exeter; Harlow; High Wycombe; Leeds; Liverpool; London (Central) - Bankside, Bloomsbury, Euston, Islington and Olympia: London (Greater) - Brentford, Croydon, Edmonton, Ilford and Staines; Luton; Manchester; Newcastle (Gateshead); Norwich; Nottingham; Portsmouth; Reading; Sheffield; Southampton; St Ives; Swindon and Watford.
We train and develop over 12,000 people a year nationwide – a figure we are proud of as it demonstrates our part in the people and skills development of the industry.
We specialise in working in partnership with employers and government bodies to deliver high quality, industry-relevant training and qualifications. Lifetime helps a wide range of employers in the active leisure sector - ranging from the most well known brands to single site and regional operators - to develop their businesses.
Training Courses for Individuals:
- Intensive Personal Trainer
- Professional Fitness Instructor
- Exercise to Music Instructor
- Multi-skilled Fitness Instructor
- Apprenticeship Fitness Instructor Programmes
Training Courses for Businesses:
Nationally recognised apprenticeship programmes and National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) for businesses include courses in the following areas:
- Business and Administration
- Hospitality Management
EduKick Manchester – Football & Education Courses offers academic year-long and half-academic year soccer boarding programs in Manchester, North West England.
Available to competitive soccer players (boys and girls) ages 13 years and older, our programs combine high-quality daily football coaching with academic studies.
We welcome English and non-English speaking soccer players from around the world to distinguish themselves from other footballers.
EduKick Manchester academic study options include an English language program, American K-12 education for Grades 9-12, IGCSE courses, or a BTEC Level 3 Sub Diploma in Sport. In addition, we offer monthly and weekly English language study & soccer training camps.
Our programs provide a complete package of international travel, English language study & immersion, English cultural exposure, academic study and professional soccer training.
EduKick, Inc is a leading organization providing international football academies, academic year soccer boarding schools, monthly & summer camps abroad. EduKick's programs are available in the UK, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal, Greece, Mexico, China, Brazil, Israel, Canada & the U.S.
Parent Testimonial: "Jye has had the most wonderful 6 months of his life and a very special thank you to all of the Edukick Madrid staff for caring and looking after our son so well. Thank you all kindly for a wonderful program." - Dyan & Steve – Parents of Jye, Australia
• Immerse your child or teenager in a second language environment while experiencing the stunning countryside of Scotland in summer 2019.
• Articulate Language Camps provides English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian language summer immersion camps in Scotland for both UK-based and international students aged 6-17.
• With two fantastic locations in central Scotland, our residential summer camps are run by qualified language teachers and native speakers of your chosen language. Whether you are flying to Glasgow or Edinburgh airports or traveling by train, our team will be happy to arrange a pick-up for you.
• Our team of native and qualified teachers teach languages in a fun, meaningful way that encourages true communication. We use digital media, team building activities and adventure sports to bring language learning to life.
• Located at Lapwing Lodges, a Scout centre with amazing outdoor adventure facilities, our Launch Camp (with participants mainly from the UK) is a 2 or 4-day course for children aged 6-11.
• Located at the Dolphin House, an outdoor center on the grounds of the stunning Culzean Castle in South Ayrshire, our International Camp is an 11-day camp for students aged 12-17.
Student Testimonial: “The staff are friendly, cheerful and very organised. I loved the activities like capture the flag, crate building, the water fight and the team-building. I would recommend camp to all my friends.” - Lily, 17
Residential, Language Learning Summer Camps in Scotland:
• Participants choose English, French, Spanish, German, or Italian
Launch Camp • 2 or 4 day camp for young children aged 6-11
• Based at Lapwing Lodge, near Glasgow
• Includes outdoor language learning, raft building, climbing and film-making
International Camp • 11-day residential summer camp for UK & international students aged 12-17
• Based in Dolphin House, in the Culzean Castle and Country park area, 1 hour from Glasgow.
• With digital media projects & outdoor adventure activities