Learn French in Switzerland: French school in Switzerland, Language immersion programs, French courses for beginners, intermediate, advanced levels, Intensive courses, Business French classes, Private lessons, Französisch Lernen in der Schweiz
Swiss French Academy: If you have a passion for learning French, or would like to improve your knowledge of the French language, and enjoy a unique holiday, then you will find our French Academy the perfect solution. Our French Academy in Crans-Montana, in the Canton of Valais in southwestern Switerland is more than just a language school. It offers a series of French immersion courses, providing language induction, accommodation, meals, cultural, recreational and sporting activities. Crans-Montana is approximately 20 km from Sion, 180 km (two hours) from Geneva and 300km (three hours) from Zurich.
Our French language courses cater for beginners to advanced. The courses are practical, relevant and memorable. From Day One you will be immersed in the French language and soon become comfortable with its pronunciation, grammar, rhythm and idiom. Centrally situated 4-star accommodation, with breakfast and dinner, has been meticulously chosen to provide comfort and style. So why not relax and learn French on the "sunny balcony" of Switzerland, as it is known, and let the French language unlock the many secrets of the Valais - one of the 26 cantons in Switzerland.
Crans-Montana is approximately two hours from Geneva and three hours from Zurich. Situated on a high plateau, 1,500 metres above sea level, with snow-capped mountains rising to 3,000 metres, Crans-Montana overlooks the Rhone Valley with its picturesque vineyards. Learning French in Crans-Montana is the next best thing to learning French in paradise.
How to get there
Easy access to Crans-Montana is available via the Basel-Bern-Montreux and Sion/Sierre motorway.
The closest airports are:
20 km - By car: 25 minutes; By train/Funicular: 40 minutes
180 km - By car: 2 hours; By train/Funicular: 2 1/2 hours
300 km - By car: 3 hours; By train/Funicular: 3 1/2 hours
205 km - By car: 3 hours; By train/Funicular: 3 1/2 hours
The closest train station is Sierre/Siders. The funicular operates between Sierre and Crans-Montana (Montana Gare), which takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes. From there, it is a short taxi ride to your hotel. (10 minutes)
The last Funicular ride to Crans-Montana is at 21.10. Please check the timetable before departure in case of changes. For further details please contact us by completing the form on our contact page.
School / Office Address: Crans-Montana rue Prabé 8
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-02-22 were from:
New Orleans, LA, USA;
White River Junction, Vermont, USA;
Aguascalientes, Aguasclientes, Mexico;
Preston, UK & England;
San Ramon CA, USA;
Santa Fe, Argentina;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Conveniently located in the center of Geneva, LinguaViva is an international language training facility that specializes in small group classes and private lessons. We provide professionally-taught courses in French, Italian, German, English, Spanish, and more. As well as general, beginner to advanced classes, we also run specialized Business and Finance language courses.
Our courses enable students to gain confidence in their newly acquired language skills and to practice them in casual or business situations. All of our teachers are well-qualified native speakers with decades of teaching experience. We believe in continuous and personalized monitoring of students, with regular testing. Our lessons are adapted to specialized fields of activity and corporate culture.
The experience and know-how accumulated over the years by LinguaViva allow us to meet and exceed the demands of our clientele. Courses are given by experienced teaching professionals in a pleasant and relaxing environment, encouraging the pursuit of knowledge.
Our center is certified by EDUQUA, the Swiss Quality Certification that guarantees professionalism in our Standards of teaching with reference to ALTE Framework.
- Standard Group Course (maximum 6 in each class)
- One-on-One Private Lessons
- Intensive Courses (20 hours)
- Business Courses
- Customized Corporate Programs
- Official Exam Certificate Courses (Cervantes, Cambridge English etc)
- Conversational Language
- Multimedia Program
- Online / E-Learning Course
• Idealmente situada cerca de las instituciones europeas en el centro de Bruselas, Amira Language School es un centro de aprendizaje de idiomas amplio y agradable para adultos y estudiantes universitarios internacionales (de más de 20 años).
• Establecido en 1983, ofrecemos cursos de francés durante todo el año para grupos pequeños - máximo 8 estudiantes -, así como clases particulares de francés.
• Ofrecemos todos los niveles de aprendizaje desde principiantes total (A0) hasta Avanzado (C2), con clases durante el día y por la tarde disponibles.
• Nuestros profesores experimentados tienen un diploma de máster en la enseñanza del Francés como Lengua Extranjera (FLE).
• Nuestros tutores calificados también pueden venir a su casa u oficina en la región de Bruselas / Brabant Mayor.
• Además, enseñamos inglés, español, holandés, italiano y alemán.
• Cursos de francés para principiantes (nivel de referencia europeo A1)
• Cursos de francés básico (nivel A2)
• Cursos de francés intermedio y avanzado (nivel B1-B2)
• Cursos de perfeccionamiento del francés (nivel C1-C2)
• Cursos intensivos diarios de francés (en pequeños grupos con un máximo de 8 estudiantes por clase)
• Grupos extensivos dos veces por semana
• Cursos individuales de inmersión en francés (clases privadas para uno o dos. Nuestros tutores también pueden venir a su casa u oficina en Bruselas)
• Programa de inmersión cultural
• Clases de francés para los negocios / cursos en empresas
• Situated in the picturesque Swiss Alpine town of Montreux, on the eastern shore of Lake Geneva, Alpadia Language Schools offers French language classes to students from around the world.
• We offer general / intensive group French classes, DELF / DALF exam preparation, and private French lessons at basic beginner to advanced levels.
• In our bright, modern classrooms, you will benefit from high-quality teaching that combines fun and effective educational styles to give you a well-rounded learning experience.
• We also offer French summer camp programs in the Swiss Alps for kids and teens ages 8-17.
• If you are not European, you will need to verify the visa requirements for entry into Switzerland. It is essential that you apply well in advance to make sure your paperwork arrives in time for your course.
• Standard 20 French classes (20 lessons per week)
• Intensive 25 French classes (25 lessons per week)
• Premium 30 French classes (30 lessons per week)
• Private / One-on-one French lessons
• Combi French classes (combination of group and private lessons)
• French Exam Preparation (DELF / DALF / TCF)
• French Summer Camps for kids and teens ages 8-17
Study Business French in Quebec, Canada: HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide. We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School for international students that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students ages 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing & speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the 1st university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
Learn French by Skype with an experienced teacher from France!
Paris Version à la Française offers French learners in the UK & all over the world the opportunity to learn French online through conversation and structured lessons.
The aim of our online French classes is to help you to get confidence in your French language. Online French lessons allow you to study whenever and wherever you want.
Schedule your classes around your work and family commitments, and learn at your own pace.
"I am currently taking an online French course. The teacher makes it very interesting since, she not only checks my language proficiency to revise what I might have forgotten, but puts herself into my intellectual and cultural level. This is what makes courses to be enjoyable and very interesting." - Guillermina, Venezuela
“I found Pascal’s method of teaching very effective as well as enjoyable. Pascal uses a combination of conversation, reading and listening skills, to teach and encourages learning the French language. Pascal also offers an online program that supports her teaching. I would highly recommend Pascal as a French teacher” - Wendy, Canada
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors