Linguaviva: Centrally located in the Eaux-Vives area in beautiful, historic Geneva, LinguaViva is an international language training facility that specializes in small group classes and private lessons. We provide professionally-taught courses in French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, English, and more. As well as general, beginner to advanced classes, we also run special Business and Finance English courses.
Swiss French School (SFS) provides quality French language courses throughout Switzerland for individuals and corporate clients.
Our courses are available in Geneva, Lausanne, Fribourg, Biel-Bienne, Neuchâtel and La Chaux-de-Fonds.
We teach all levels - from total beginner to advanced - through small group classes, private or semi-private lessons. In addition, we provide preparation for the French language tests DELF and DALF.
We offer personalised blended learning courses to meet your needs and timetable which enable you to learn at your own rhythm without having to fit in with fixed class times.
Our courses are designed to inspire, motivate and support students to develop the language, skills and confidence they need to use French effectively in today’s competitive world.
We offer various group language courses so that you can find the one that best suits your specific requirements. In order to guarantee the best teaching quality, our group classes are limited to a maximum of 8 participants.
Our school of English is located in Winterthur, Switzerland. We can travel to companies for in-house English training. We also market our own suite of programs for students preparing for the Cambridge Examinations First Certificate, CAE, CPE and BEC. Each program contains over 500 exercises and a 5,000 word multilingual audio dictionary. Demo versions can be downloaded.
Situated just 5 minutes from Lake Geneva in Geneva, Switzerland, Ecole PEG is a dedicated French language school. We provide year-round General French intensive classes for beginner to advanced levels. Our General French courses are taught at a rate of 20 lessons per week (i.e. 4 periods of 45 minutes per day, from Monday to Friday).
We are family-run school founded in 1968 that has specialized in teaching the French language as a foreign language. Our team has many years of experience, and our strengths are simplicity, clarity and efficiency.
- Beginner to advanced levels
- Intensive French Classes (all levels)
- Semi-intensive classes (from B1 to C1)
- Evening classes
- French DELF-DALF Exam Preparation
- Medical French
- French Summer courses
• Situated in the picturesque Swiss Alpine town of Montreux, on the eastern shore of Lake Geneva, Alpadia Language Schools offers French language classes to students from around the world.
• We offer general / intensive group French classes, DELF / DALF exam preparation, and private French lessons at basic beginner to advanced levels.
• In our bright, modern classrooms, you will benefit from high-quality teaching that combines fun and effective educational styles to give you a well-rounded learning experience.
• We also offer French summer camp programs in the Swiss Alps for kids and teens ages 8-17.
• If you are not European, you will need to verify the visa requirements for entry into Switzerland. It is essential that you apply well in advance to make sure your paperwork arrives in time for your course.
• Standard 20 French classes (20 lessons per week)
• Intensive 25 French classes (25 lessons per week)
• Premium 30 French classes (30 lessons per week)
• Private / One-on-one French lessons
• Combi French classes (combination of group and private lessons)
• French Exam Preparation (DELF / DALF / TCF)
• French Summer Camps for kids and teens ages 8-17
Study Business French in Quebec, Canada: HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide. We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School for UK and international students that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students ages 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing & speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the 1st university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.