Where to learn French in Switzerland: Learn French language in Geneva & Lausanne, French immersion programs for adults. Private French teacher for beginner to advanced level. Französisch lernen in der Schweiz, Sprachschule in Genf, Französischkurse..
Swiss French School: Swiss French School (SFS) provides quality French language courses throughout Switzerland for individuals and corporate clients. Our courses are available in Geneva, Lausanne, Fribourg, Biel-Bienne, Neuchâtel and La Chaux-de-Fonds.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We teach all levels - from total beginner to advanced - through small group classes, private or semi-private lessons. In addition, we provide preparation for the French language tests DELF and DALF. We offer personalised blended learning courses to meet your needs and timetable which enable you to learn at your own rhythm without having to fit in with fixed class times.
French Language Courses: - Beginner to advanced levels
- Standard French Course
- Group French classes (maximum of 5 students per class)
- Private or semi-private French courses
- 'French in the City' course
- Preparation to the DELF and DALF French language tests
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Conveniently located in the center of Geneva, LinguaViva is an international language training facility that specializes in small group classes and private lessons. We provide professionally-taught courses in French, Italian, German, English, Spanish, and more. As well as general, beginner to advanced classes, we also run specialized Business and Finance language courses.
Our courses enable students to gain confidence in their newly acquired language skills and to practice them in casual or business situations. All of our teachers are well-qualified native speakers with decades of teaching experience. We believe in continuous and personalized monitoring of students, with regular testing. Our lessons are adapted to specialized fields of activity and corporate culture.
The experience and know-how accumulated over the years by LinguaViva allow us to meet and exceed the demands of our clientele. Courses are given by experienced teaching professionals in a pleasant and relaxing environment, encouraging the pursuit of knowledge.
Our center is certified by EDUQUA, the Swiss Quality Certification that guarantees professionalism in our Standards of teaching with reference to ALTE Framework.
- Standard Group Course (maximum 6 in each class)
- One-on-One Private Lessons
- Intensive Courses (20 hours)
- Business Courses
- Customized Corporate Programs
- Official Exam Certificate Courses (Cervantes, Cambridge English etc)
- Conversational Language
- Multimedia Program
- Online / E-Learning Course
• Situated in the picturesque Swiss Alpine town of Montreux, on the eastern shore of Lake Geneva, Alpadia Language Schools offers French language classes to students from around the world.
• We offer general / intensive group French classes, DELF / DALF exam preparation, and private French lessons at basic beginner to advanced levels.
• In our bright, modern classrooms, you will benefit from high-quality teaching that combines fun and effective educational styles to give you a well-rounded learning experience.
• We also offer French summer camp programs in the Swiss Alps for kids and teens ages 8-17.
• If you are not European, you will need to verify the visa requirements for entry into Switzerland. It is essential that you apply well in advance to make sure your paperwork arrives in time for your course.
• Standard 20 French classes (20 lessons per week)
• Intensive 25 French classes (25 lessons per week)
• Premium 30 French classes (30 lessons per week)
• Private / One-on-one French lessons
• Combi French classes (combination of group and private lessons)
• French Exam Preparation (DELF / DALF / TCF)
• French Summer Camps for kids and teens ages 8-17
Are you searching for quality French lessons in Paris? Whether you wish to learn French or improve your current French language skills for personal or professional reasons, Paris Version à la Francaise may be the perfect option for you!
My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I am the founder of Paris Version à la Française, a registered French language training center that provides private French courses for personal or business needs.
With classes available year-round, I offer adult students (ages 18+) from around the world the opportunity to learn French in Paris with your own personal French language tutor!
I teach tourists, retirees, and professionals of all levels (beginner to advanced), from a wide range of backgrounds: managers, financial & banking professionals, diplomats, designers, photographers, teachers, journalists, culinary & hospitality professionals, engineers, architects, doctors & nurses.
Whether you come to Paris as a tourist or as a professional, your goals are the same: learn to speak French with confidence with a real French native teacher.
You can choose to take one-to-one French lessons or in a small group of 2 / 3 people. Classes are held at your tutor's training location in Vincennes (on the east side of Paris), at your home or office, or another place of your choice throughout Paris. Online lessons via Skype are also available.
You can learn at your own pace, and the content of each class can be customized to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
French Classes & French Immersion Programs for Adults Beginners to Advanced Students
- Private French lessons
- Small Group French classes (2/3 people)
- One-to-one French lessons for beginners
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- Evening French classes
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French language exam preparation
- Survival French crash course for tourists
- Summer French classes
- Online French lessons (Skype)
- Online French program for beginners
- French immersion programs in Paris for adults
If you have a passion for learning French, or would like to improve your knowledge of the French language, and enjoy a unique holiday, then you will find our French Academy the perfect solution. Our French Academy in Crans-Montana, in the Canton of Valais in southwestern Switerland is more than just a language school. It offers a series of French immersion courses, providing language induction, accommodation, meals, cultural, recreational and sporting activities. Crans-Montana is approximately 20 km from Sion, 180 km (two hours) from Geneva and 300km (three hours) from Zurich.
Our French language courses cater for beginners to advanced. The courses are practical, relevant and memorable. From Day One you will be immersed in the French language and soon become comfortable with its pronunciation, grammar, rhythm and idiom. Centrally situated 4-star accommodation, with breakfast and dinner, has been meticulously chosen to provide comfort and style. So why not relax and learn French on the "sunny balcony" of Switzerland, as it is known, and let the French language unlock the many secrets of the Valais - one of the 26 cantons in Switzerland.
- Full Immersion French
- Intensive French
- Standard French
- Business French
- French and Culture
- French and Wellness
- Business French and Fitness
- French and Skiing
- French and Golf
- French and Hiking
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
ELFI - Ecole de langue française et d'informatique
Courses / Programs
ELFI (Ecole de Langue Française et d'Informatique) is a school based in Geneva (Switzerland). Our school is intended for eager adults to start learning or improve their knowledge of the French language and culture. Personalized IT lessons (essentially on common software) are also available. French lessons proposed by ELFI are intensive and aimed at non French speaking people (we have all levels from beginners to intermediate and advanced students).
We prepare for all major French certificates and diplomas (DELF/DALF, TCF, etc) as well as entrance examinations for University.
All the intensive classes are held every weekday (Monday to Friday) either from 9 am to 12 pm or 2.15 pm to 5.15 pm (depending on the level).
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.