Study French Abroad: Learn French in Switzerland - French language schools in Montreux, Lausanne, Switzerland. Französisch lernen / Sprachkurse in der Schweiz. Französischkurse, Sprachschule Lausanne, corso francese, Montreux, Svizzera.
If you have a passion for learning French, or would like to improve your knowledge of the French language, and enjoy a unique holiday, then you will find our French Academy the perfect solution. Our French Academy in Crans-Montana, in the Canton of Valais in southwestern Switerland is more than just a language school. It offers a series of French immersion courses, providing language induction, accommodation, meals, cultural, recreational and sporting activities. Crans-Montana is approximately 20 km from Sion, 180 km (two hours) from Geneva and 300km (three hours) from Zurich.
Our French language courses cater for beginners to advanced. The courses are practical, relevant and memorable. From Day One you will be immersed in the French language and soon become comfortable with its pronunciation, grammar, rhythm and idiom. Centrally situated 4-star accommodation, with breakfast and dinner, has been meticulously chosen to provide comfort and style. So why not relax and learn French on the "sunny balcony" of Switzerland, as it is known, and let the French language unlock the many secrets of the Valais - one of the 26 cantons in Switzerland.
- Full Immersion French
- Intensive French
- Standard French
- Business French
- French and Culture
- French and Wellness
- Business French and Fitness
- French and Skiing
- French and Golf
- French and Hiking
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
Study Business French in Quebec, Canada: HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide. We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School for international students that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students ages 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing & speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the 1st university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
• Situated in the picturesque Swiss Alpine town of Montreux, on the eastern shore of Lake Geneva, Alpadia Language Schools offers French language classes to students from around the world.
• We offer general / intensive group French classes, DELF / DALF exam preparation, and private French lessons at basic beginner to advanced levels.
• In our bright, modern classrooms, you will benefit from high-quality teaching that combines fun and effective educational styles to give you a well-rounded learning experience.
• We also offer French summer camp programs in the Swiss Alps for kids and teens ages 8-17.
• If you are not European, you will need to verify the visa requirements for entry into Switzerland. It is essential that you apply well in advance to make sure your paperwork arrives in time for your course.
• Standard 20 French classes (20 lessons per week)
• Intensive 25 French classes (25 lessons per week)
• Premium 30 French classes (30 lessons per week)
• Private / One-on-one French lessons
• Combi French classes (combination of group and private lessons)
• French Exam Preparation (DELF / DALF / TCF)
• French Summer Camps for kids and teens ages 8-17
Situated just 5 minutes from Lake Geneva in Geneva, Switzerland, Ecole PEG is a dedicated French language school. We provide year-round General French intensive classes for beginner to advanced levels. Our General French courses are taught at a rate of 20 lessons per week (i.e. 4 periods of 45 minutes per day, from Monday to Friday).
We are family-run school founded in 1968 that has specialized in teaching the French language as a foreign language. Our team includes 10 teachers with many years experience, and our strengths are simplicity, clarity and efficiency.
6.ELFI - Ecole de langue française et d'informatique
Courses / Programs
ELFI (Ecole de Langue Française et d'Informatique) is a school based in Geneva (Switzerland). Our school is intended for eager adults to start learning or improve their knowledge of the French language and culture. Personalized IT lessons (essentially on common software) are also available. French lessons proposed by ELFI are intensive and aimed at non French speaking people (we have all levels from beginners to intermediate and advanced students).
We prepare for all major French certificates and diplomas (DELF/DALF, TCF, etc) as well as entrance examinations for University.
All the intensive classes are held every weekday (Monday to Friday) either from 9 am to 12 pm or 2.15 pm to 5.15 pm (depending on the level).
Conveniently located in the center of Geneva, LinguaViva is an international language training facility that specializes in small group classes and private lessons. We provide professionally-taught courses in French, Italian, German, English, Spanish, and more. As well as general, beginner to advanced classes, we also run specialized Business and Finance language courses.
Our courses enable students to gain confidence in their newly acquired language skills and to practice them in casual or business situations. All of our teachers are well-qualified native speakers with decades of teaching experience. We believe in continuous and personalized monitoring of students, with regular testing. Our lessons are adapted to specialized fields of activity and corporate culture.
The experience and know-how accumulated over the years by LinguaViva allow us to meet and exceed the demands of our clientele. Courses are given by experienced teaching professionals in a pleasant and relaxing environment, encouraging the pursuit of knowledge.
Our center is certified by EDUQUA, the Swiss Quality Certification that guarantees professionalism in our Standards of teaching with reference to ALTE Framework.
- Standard Group Course (maximum 6 in each class)
- One-on-One Private Lessons
- Intensive Courses (20 hours)
- Business Courses
- Customized Corporate Programs
- Official Exam Certificate Courses (Cervantes, Cambridge English etc)
- Conversational Language
- Multimedia Program
- Online / E-Learning Course
Swiss French School (SFS) provides quality French language courses throughout Switzerland for individuals and corporate clients.
Our courses are available in Geneva, Lausanne, Fribourg, Biel-Bienne, Neuchâtel and La Chaux-de-Fonds.
We teach all levels - from total beginner to advanced - through small group classes, private or semi-private lessons. In addition, we provide preparation for the French language tests DELF and DALF.
We offer personalised blended learning courses to meet your needs and timetable which enable you to learn at your own rhythm without having to fit in with fixed class times.
Our courses are designed to inspire, motivate and support students to develop the language, skills and confidence they need to use French effectively in today’s competitive world.
We offer various group language courses so that you can find the one that best suits your specific requirements. In order to guarantee the best teaching quality, our group classes are limited to a maximum of 8 participants.