Westminster Academy: Study English in London and learn English from native English speakers. Westminster Academy is an English language school that helps you live and learn in Central London in a friendly and stimulating environment. Located in the heart of London, in 1st-4th floors, 146-148 Oxford Street, with medium sized (14 classrooms) 56 classes. Free internet for students, and small library and student common room.
All courses start every Monday; students can enrol anytime and start their course on Monday.
Class levels from beginners to Cambridge Proficiency.
Full-time, 15 hours per week (3 hrs per day)
- English Language Courses at 8 Levels
- Progress to IELTS / FCE / CAE / CPE Courses
- Hotel, Catering and Tourism English
- Business English Cambridge
- Computer Courses
- Secretarial Courses
- Summer Courses
- Corporate English Language Training
- Intensive English Language Training
Westminster Academy is located in the Heart of London on main Oxford Street. With world class shopping facilites to the most beautiful sights and sounds of London, everything is a short walk from your class.
What is nearby?
London Eye & Strand
• Reach Cambridge provides English Language (ESOL) courses for non-native English speakers / international students of ages 13 to 24 years old based anywhere around the world.
• Reach Cambridge's online English language courses and tutoring are designed to help non-native speakers of all levels to improve their English, and discover the cultures of England and other English-speaking countries around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from around the world with the opportunity to prepare for their exciting futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• Our Online Pre-University / College Preparation Courses are already popular in countries such as Greece, Hong Kong / China, Italy, India, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, UAE, the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, & more.
• Through intensive, one-to-one, private lessons with your English teacher, you will have conversations and lessons centered on your specific interests and needs. All areas of comprehension and communication are covered, with a particular emphasis on preparing you for whatever is coming next in your education.
Oxford Elite provides English language courses for international professionals from the Business, Diplomacy and Legal worlds. The tutors are highly skilled, often Oxbridge educated and the courses offer the flexibility that is essential to develop English language communications skills.
Our clients are specialists - professionals and diplomats who need to significantly improve their English effectively and quickly. They are busy, successful achievers who join us often speaking more than one language and today need to feel at ease when speaking English.
We will always invest the time to talk through your exact requirements and specifically define your needs. And when your tuition is over, we want you to leave totally satisfied and we will do everything we can to achieve this - that’s a promise!
Oxford Elite operates in association with OISE London & Oxford who have been accredited by the British Council and EnglishUK. The British Government has approved the school as a Tier 4 sponsor to provide visa application letters.
Accommodation options include Homestay with an English family, hotel and Bed & Breakfast in London or Oxford.
- General English course
- Business English course
- English for Diplomats & Ambassadors
- English for Lawyers
- Homestay with an English family for mature students of mid-20's minimum age, and anyone older (No maximum age).
Whether your goal is to accelerate your career, or simply travel the world, with a Kaplan International Colleges course you will gain the English language skills and academic approach you need to succeed. Founded in the late 1970’s, our English school in Cambridge, England is housed in a large, converted Edwardian house close to the city centre. Choose from our wide range of courses and accommodation options at our Cambridge English school and explore one of the world’s greatest university cities while improving your English.
Taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers, our English school offers a wide range of English courses, as well as Cambridge exam preparation courses, to help students of all levels advance their academic and professional careers.
With over 40 English language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges, world leaders in English education, has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our English school in Cambridge is accredited by the British Council and is an active member of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
Quality English Language Courses:
- General English programs
- General English Academic Year/Semester options
- Vacation English classes
- Intensive English lessons
- Intensive English Academic Year/Semester options
- Cambridge Test Preparation
- First Certificate of English (FCE)
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
Trebinshun House, located in Brecon, South Wales, is a residential English language training centre with a difference. The Trebinshun learning method enables clients to achieve maximum improvement in English in the time available to them. Trebinshun House specialises in courses for business executives. First class English teaching, high quality accommodation and meals all within the estate.
Amity English School, a department of Amity College, is an English language school in South West London, situated in the heart of Wimbledon in the Borough of Merton. We offer a wide variety of English language courses for beginner to advanced learners.
Serving an international student body, locally-based adults and working professionals, our courses are available full-time and part-time - providing morning, afternoon & evening study options.
Courses include General and Intensive English, Business English, Conversational Classes, Private Classes, English Exam Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS), and more.
At Amity English School, we structure our programmes so that each individual student obtains our full support, and can plan for his/her future success.
International students experience a sense of belonging in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere supported by bilingual staff. Our students represent over 75 different nationalities so far!
Our team are dedicated to ensuring your time with us is rewarding as well as enjoyable by providing a good standard of service from the moment you apply.
Amity English School is located in Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walking distance from Wimbledon Train Station (served by South West Trains and only 15 minutes from Central London by train). Trains depart every 3-5 minutes from Waterloo Station.
English Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English classes
• Part-time English courses
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• English Exams Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS)
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• Evening English classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
Based in Bristol UK, English for Nurses provides English language courses for nurses, midwives, and healthcare professionals.
Written and delivered by experienced nurses, our one-day English courses aim to aid the professional development of overseas nurses who do not speak English as their first language, but need to be able to communicate effectively with English-speaking patients and colleagues in hospitals in the UK or mainland Europe.
Our comprehensive courses can be used as part of an induction, or to develop professional practice for non-native English speakers.
- English for Nurses
- English for Paediatric Nurses
- English for Midwives
- English for Intensive Care
- English for International Disaster Nursing
- English for Emergency Care
- English for Hospital Administrators & more..
Our English courses run from 9 am to 4.30 pm and include a comprehensive handout for each student.