Oxford Royale - Learn English: The Oxford Royale Academy (ORA) is a summer school company that runs academic and sporting programs for international students in the magical setting of Oxford, South East England. Our students come from all over the world and range from as young as 10 to as old as 80. Our programs are hosted by the University of Oxford, which gives students a real insight into the workings and atmosphere of one of the world's oldest and most famous educational institutions. We have a brilliant and enthusiastic teaching Faculty, including Oxford University tutors and graduate students.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
English Language Courses:
English Courses for 10 -13 years, English Courses for 14-17 years, IELTS preparation, TOEFL preparation, English Courses for Adults, Intensive English, Professional Courses: Business English, Medical English, Legal English, Family Programmes, Volunteer Programme, Sports Courses: Tennis Academy, Cricket Academy.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Heritage English is an English language school located on the south coast of England that offers one-to-one or small group homestay English courses for students from around the world.
We are based in Lymington in Hampshire, approximately 25 km east of Bournemouth and 17 km south-west of Southampton.
We combine top professional teaching standards customised to your needs, with a quality homestay. Live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Heritage English provides Business English immersion, one-to-one or small group intensive English courses at very competitive inclusive rates.
Our past students have come from a wide range of industries, including banking, airlines and manufacturing, among many others.
The combination of intensive formal one-to-one lessons combined with the daily conversation practice out of lessons is what we call “total immersion”. There is a wide range of sporting and leisure activities that students can combine with their homestay course.
Our directors are fully Cambridge qualified, and have a wide experience of hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.
• Reach Cambridge provides English Language (ESOL) courses for non-native English speakers / international students of ages 13 to 24 years old based anywhere around the world.
• Reach Cambridge's online English language courses and tutoring are designed to help non-native speakers of all levels to improve their English, and discover the cultures of England and other English-speaking countries around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from around the world with the opportunity to prepare for their exciting futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• Our Online Pre-University / College Preparation Courses are already popular in countries such as Greece, Hong Kong / China, Italy, India, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, UAE, the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, & more.
• Through intensive, one-to-one, private lessons with your English teacher, you will have conversations and lessons centered on your specific interests and needs. All areas of comprehension and communication are covered, with a particular emphasis on preparing you for whatever is coming next in your education.
Amity English School, a department of Amity College, is an English language school in South West London, situated in the heart of Wimbledon in the Borough of Merton. We offer a wide variety of English language courses for beginner to advanced learners.
Serving an international student body, locally-based adults and working professionals, our courses are available full-time and part-time - providing morning, afternoon & evening study options.
Courses include General and Intensive English, Business English, Conversational Classes, Private Classes, English Exam Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS), and more.
At Amity English School, we structure our programmes so that each individual student obtains our full support, and can plan for his/her future success.
International students experience a sense of belonging in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere supported by bilingual staff. Our students represent over 75 different nationalities so far!
Our team are dedicated to ensuring your time with us is rewarding as well as enjoyable by providing a good standard of service from the moment you apply.
Amity English School is located in Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walking distance from Wimbledon Train Station (served by South West Trains and only 15 minutes from Central London by train). Trains depart every 3-5 minutes from Waterloo Station.
English Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English classes
• Part-time English courses
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• English Exams Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS)
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• Evening English classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
Whether your goal is to accelerate your career, or simply travel the world, with a Kaplan International Colleges course you will gain the English language skills and academic approach you need to succeed. Founded in the late 1970’s, our English school in Cambridge, England is housed in a large, converted Edwardian house close to the city centre. Choose from our wide range of courses and accommodation options at our Cambridge English school and explore one of the world’s greatest university cities while improving your English.
Taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers, our English school offers a wide range of English courses, as well as Cambridge exam preparation courses, to help students of all levels advance their academic and professional careers.
With over 40 English language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges, world leaders in English education, has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our English school in Cambridge is accredited by the British Council and is an active member of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
Quality English Language Courses:
- General English programs
- General English Academic Year/Semester options
- Vacation English classes
- Intensive English lessons
- Intensive English Academic Year/Semester options
- Cambridge Test Preparation
- First Certificate of English (FCE)
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
Welcome to HELLO! Learning English in the heart of England - where better to study English? We are a family-based English learning homestay located in South Birmingham (approximately 110 miles from London) in the West Midlands region of the UK.
We offer experienced professional English teaching to students of all ages, from 14 upwards, with courses that are personalised to suit your needs. We offer short-stay intensive weekend courses or longer stays of one or two weeks. Tuition is designed to suit any level from basic conversation to Cambridge certificate courses. All of our teaching is done 1:1 by experienced teachers.
Our homestay programme provides offers a full-immersion English learning experience in our friendly welcoming home - you will be treated as part of the family during your stay, so will be able to practise your English all the time in a safe and supportive environment.
- Family-based English learning homestay programme which includes private English lessons designed to meet your individual needs. We cater for students aged 14 and upwards, with special care options for our younger students.