Santa Cruz Spanish: We offer personalized and professional Spanish language instruction in Santa Cruz County, Ca. We teach in a friendly environment, encouraging practice and understanding of the language and culture of Spanish speaking countries. Using visual aids, we make the class entertaining, dynamic, and interactive with lots of grammatical instruction so you can learn vocabulary without having to translate word by word. Most of the classes are about six weeks long; at the end of the class you will be able to speak en español. We have many years of teaching experience and have taught a wide range of students - from absolute beginner to highly advanced levels for children and adults.
Spanish elementary level, Spanish for Kids (4 to 6 years old), Spanish for School aged Kids (6 to 12 years old), After school programs, Spanish for Adults, Private Spanish lessons, Spanish for Health Care Professionals, Spanish for Law Enforcement Personnel, Spanish for School Personnel, Workshops: Diversity & Multicultural Issues
ABC Languages, Bay Area CA & Online Spanish Classes in USA
Courses / Programs
• Hola! Spanish is a fun and useful language to learn. ABC Languages offers group and private Spanish lessons to professionals, adult learners, students and children ages 5+ at our language school in downtown Menlo Park (San Mateo County CA).
• In addition, we offer on-site Spanish language training to organizations and corporations throughout Silicon Valley, South Bay and the San Francisco Bay Area, including in Santa Clara County (San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale and other local areas). Private tutoring at your home or office is also available.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is known as a great place to learn languages. Our experienced teachers are native speakers of the language they teach. We also have a school in downtown San Francisco.
• Our experienced teachers make learning Spanish all the more fun. Using a communicative method in the classroom means you learn Spanish through active use in a learner-centered classroom.
• You start speaking Spanish from day one, helping you gain real-life skills that you can take out into the world. Our small groups of no more than 10 students provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.
Currently holding live-interactive classes digitally.
Located in the heart of Alameda CA, Bay Language Academy provides an array of linguistic services, specializing in beginner to advanced level training in several languages for adults and children. Languages taught include Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Arabic, English as a Second Language (ESL), and more.
Bay Language Academy learning is designed around a carefully designed curriculum. Focusing on the specific needs of students, classes are offered once, twice or three times weekly in 75 to 150-minute sessions. Each class is tailored to the unique needs of the students, and will therefore vary depending on the dynamic of each particular group. Our textbooks and teaching materials have been carefully selected for their relevance to our student's needs.
Our instructors are qualified professional, university trained instructors and native-speakers who take pride in immersing students in a foreign language. They are screened based on their degree, their teaching ability and experience as well as their personal qualities. They are native speakers, passionate by the language and the culture they teach and eager to transfer their knowledge.
Universe of Colors provides foreign language immersion programs in Spanish for Preschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary school children.
We are located in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area in downtown San Mateo, and we offer you the world when it comes to teaching your child a foreign language. We also offer full immersion programs in French, Mandarin Chinese and English.
In addition to classes at our San Mateo location, we can also come to you. Our instructors can conduct classes after school hours at a location of your choice. Also, we will gladly help you coordinate private playgroups in Spanish, French, Mandarin, or English.
We serve multiple communities in the Peninsula, including Redwood City, Foster City, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Hillsdale, Belmont, San Carlos, and Redwood Shores.
So why not come to Universe of Colors, where your child will explore the world through fun and engaging activities, and also gain all the benefits of learning in a foreign language?
Spanish Full Immersion Programs for Children:
- In-house Programs in San Mateo
- Programs at your location of choice
- Morning and Afternoon Preschool Program
- Afternoon Kindergarten Program
- Afternoon Elementary Program
School Break Language Camp Programs:
- Fall Camps
- Mid Winter Camp
- Spring Camps
- Summer Camps (weekly)
We also offer full immersion programs in French, Mandarin Chinese and English.
LA Spanish provides private Spanish lessons in the Los Angeles area to adults and children, as well as Group Spanish classes in West LA, and online classes via Skype.
Offering private Spanish lessons at your home or chosen location throughout Los Angeles, our goal is to help you to become fluent in Spanish so you can use it properly in any social situation, as well as integrating it into your field of business.
Our founder, Ms. Miranda, is proud of each student’s achievement. She is a passionate teacher who cares about the process and the results of each of her students with dedication.
Spanish Language Classes for Adults, Kids & Teens:
- Private / One-on-one Spanish lessons (at your home, office, or chosen location in LA)
- Beginner-Intermediate Spanish
- Intermediate-Advanced Spanish
- Spanish Conversation by Immersion classes
- Spanish for High School / College Students
- General Group Spanish classes (in-class)
- Online Spanish lessons (via Skype)
Hola! Spanish is a fun and useful language to learn. ABC Languages makes sure you learn Spanish in a fun and effective way through our group and private Spanish classes offered in downtown San Francisco, convenient for students in South San Francisco, Daly City, Oakland, and the surrounding areas.
Our learner-centered classrooms encourage lively conversations, role-play and games all in Spanish. We want you to learn Spanish in a natural way, so you can use your language skills here or abroad, not just in the classroom.
Our native Spanish instructors teach you skills you can practice right away in your class, while you chat and make friends with the other students in Spanish. We know when our students learn Spanish well, they stay on to achieve fluency.
Our language school is conveniently located in The Financial District / downtown area of San Francisco, close to the junction of Mission St and The Embarcadero waterfront.
We are easily accessible by public transport with bus stops, Don Chee Way and Steuart Station, and Embarcadero BART closeby.
We also have a language school in downtown Menlo Park (serving the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, Sunnyvale and San Jose). In addition, we offer private Spanish tutoring throughout the Los Angeles County area.
Student Testimonial: "Spanish classes are good! Friendly tutors and the course was just perfect for such a complete beginner like me."
- Ilya K
Savoir Faire Language Institute is a language school located in the South Bay beach area of sunny Los Angeles, California, which specializes in teaching Spanish, French and English as a Second Language, as well as German, Arabic, Italian, and Hebrew.
Our school is conveniently situated in Redondo Beach, convenient for students from Torrance, Long Beach, Carson, Inglewood, Manhattan Beach, and surrounding areas.
Our distinctive audio-visual courses offer a step-by-step approach to learning to communicate in a foreign language. Authentic and natural dialogues taken from real life, provide contexts for learning to communicate and allows you to hear and respond to the foreign language as it is really spoken.
Our courses include stimulating activities such as: Extensive speaking; Practice in realistic contexts; Activities to extend vocabulary; Grammar exercises.