Yew Chung International School: Yew Chung Education Foundation comprises of schools located all over China and Yew Chung International School in Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area, California. Founded in 1932, we offer biligual (English / Mandarin)education from preschool through High School at our schools in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, and Chongqing. Our mission is to educate the international student to become a 21st Century citizen. In Yew Chung, our children will excel intellectually, physically, and spiritually. Our children will understand enormous amount of knowledge, absorb the best of Eastern and Western cultures, be open minded, be confident, be sensitive, and most importantly be lifelong learners. This is our Yew Chung's commitment to you.
- Yew Chung International School in Silicon Valley, CA offers preschool through to Fifth Grade.
- Hong Kong offers preschool through to Grade 12.
- Shanghai offers preschool through to Grade 12.
- Chongqing offers preschool through to Grade 12.
- Beijing offers preschool through to Grade 12.
Yew Chung uses an international curriculum that has its roots in the UK National Curriculum which has been carefully adapted to meet the local requirements of the Californian State Authorities preparing the students for both the localized SAT, as well as the International Schools Assessment Tests. Personalized Instruction allows teachers to understand the individual needs of the child, catering to individual differences and providing quality one-on-one time.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
Are you searching for a quality private school in the San Fernando Valley area?
Located in Lake View Terrace, in the foothills of the beautiful Angeles National Forest, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is a coeducational day school providing a preschool through 12th grade program.
We admit students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is one of several schools in the Delphi Schools Network, a group of independent schools sharing uniquely developed curriculum and teaching methods.
All of our teachers have been thoroughly trained in the study and teaching methods practiced at Delphi Academy.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
In addition to rounding out academic studies in literature, mathematics, writing, science, history, and government, our students gain practical understanding and experience in the subjects of leadership, integrity and logic, as well as management and organizational skills.
Student Testimonial: "The thing I really like about Delphi is that they let you feel important. You don’t have to be afraid to be who you are! The teachers are great! Delphi makes learning fun.”
- Middle School Student
Academic Programs for Preschool-Grade 12 Students:
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• High School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Seven Arrows Elementary School is a co-educational, kindergarten through to sixth grade school in Pacific Palisades in Los Angeles, CA. Pacific Palisades is situated on the Westside of LA, along the Pacific Coast north of Santa Monica, south of Malibu and east of Brentwood. Seven Arrows Elementary School is an outgrowth of Little Dolphins by the Sea Preschool, established 13 years ago in nearby Temescal Canyon.
Our school draws its inspiration from the multicultural arts and education program developed at Little Dolphins by the Sea. The school further emphasizes learning in science, math, and other arenas. We currently enroll approximately 100 students with a total of 19 teaching staff.
Seven Arrows Elementary cultivates a diverse multicultural community of students, teachers, and parents. Our low student to classroom teacher ratio allows us to work hand in hand as partners with our students and their families to promote a safe, harmonious and supportive learning environment.
- All elementary school required courses for grades Kindergarten through to 6th grade.
- Our core curriculum consists of Mathematics, Science, Global Cultural History and Geography, and an Integrated Language Arts Program that includes Reading, Writing, Grammar, and Speaking and Listening.
- We also employ professionals to teach specialty classes such as: Drama, Spanish, Music, Karate, Dance, Physical Education & Art.
Escuela Bilingüe Internacional (EBI) is an independent, co-educational, bi-lingual day school in the Rockridge neighborhood in Oakland of the San Francisco Bay Area. The school offers a Spanish-English dual language program, extending from pre-Kindergarten through to 8th grade. EBI is authorized by the International Baccalaureate to offer the Primary Years Programme.
The mission of Escuela Bilingüe Internacional is to provide an excellent Spanish-English bilingual education based on the highest international academic standards. We work in an environment that thrives on diversity, fosters global citizenship, and develops the character necessary to recognize that cultural uniqueness is the touchstone of our common humanity. Children are the future - let's educate them to be the best that they can be.
Saint Mark Elementary School, located in Venice, California, is a private elementary school serving students from Kindergarten through Grade 8. Saint Mark School (SMS) is a part of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles Catholic Elementary School system, fully licensed by the State of California, and accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and the Western Catholic Education Association (WCEA).
Saint Mark Elementary School’s growth in the new millennium has focused upon the expansion of curriculum and activities that support our commitment to provide academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment, and to “care for self; care for others; care for the environment”.
Calvary Lutheran School in San Lorenzo in the heart of East Bay (San Francisco Bay Area) in Alameda County, is a WASC & NLSA accredited, co-educational Christian day school serving grades Pre-K through to 8th Grade. Calvary is one of approximately 35 Lutheran Elementary Schools located in Northern CA. Several conferences and workshops are held annually to assist the faculties in remaining abreast with the latest methodology and philosophy in education.
Today, the school has an enrollment capacity of 245 students in preschool through to eighth grade and is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA). We are also recognized by the Core Knowledge foundation as an “Official Core Knowledge School”.
Our goal is to prepare the whole child by presenting Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and by teaching Christian values and morals, academics, respect, and self-discipline in a loving environment. We promote family involvement, endeavor to prepare the child for further education, and encourage each child to develop a closer relationship with Jesus Christ.