Yew Chung International School: Yew Chung Education Foundation comprises of schools located all over China and Yew Chung International School in Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area, California. Founded in 1932, we offer biligual (English/Mandarin)education from preschool through High School at our schools in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, and Chongqing. Our mission is to educate the international student to become a 21st Century citizen.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
- Yew Chung International School in Silicon Valley, CA offers preschool through to Fifth Grade.
- Hong Kong offers preschool through to Grade 12.
- Shanghai offers preschool through to Grade 12.
- Chongqing offers preschool through to Grade 12.
- Beijing offers preschool through to Grade 12.
Yew Chung uses an international curriculum that has its roots in the UK National Curriculum which has been carefully adapted to meet the local requirements of the Californian State Authorities preparing the students for both the localized SAT, as well as the International Schools Assessment Tests. Personalized Instruction allows teachers to understand the individual needs of the child, catering to individual differences and providing quality one-on-one time.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Parliament Tutors in San Diego provides top of the line tutoring in every subject, and standardized test across every grade level. These include kindergarten through graduate school course tutoring as well as private one on one tutoring for standardized tests such as the CST’s (California Standards Tests), the ISEE, SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, DAT exams.
Private tutoring enables a student to be the center focus of a class, and have material taught just to them. This makes it easier for a student to both understand, and feel engaged while they learn.
Parliament Tutors is proud to offer tutoring across all of San Diego from Balboa Park down to Ocean Beach, and everywhere in between.
The Summit View School in Los Angeles, Southern CA, offers comprehensive elementary, middle and secondary school programs for students with learning differences. An innovative and integrated curriculum, coupled with small class size and high teacher to student ratio, enables students to experience academic success.
The school has two locations - one is located on The Help Group's Culver City campus in Western LA County and the other is located on the Valley Glen Campus in the San Fernando Valley.
The Summit View School is part of The Help Group which is a family of non-profit agencies dedicated to providing a broad range of educational and therapeutic services to children, adolescents, young adults with special needs and their families.
Summit View School is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and is certified by the California State Department of Education.
Give your child a head start with Rainbow Math's math enrichment program! Conveniently situated in Newark CA, we provide after-school math tutoring that aims to teach and inspire K-12 students to learn advanced math. Our core curriculum is based on the world famous Singapore Math approach which features problem solving and critical thinking aspects as its roots. We also provide private math tutoring for kids and teens.
Our program provides a strong foundation for children preparing for many math contests that require them to think logically and solve critical math problems such as Noetic learning math contest, NSF Math Bee, etc.
All our math classes are lead by experienced and dedicated instructors who believe math is the core of all subjects and if a child is good in math, all other learning happens naturally. Our low student to teacher ratio allows our staff to be able to provide individualized attention during each session. We constantly assess student performances to custom design an approach that will cater to your child.
Our progressive learning approach allows advanced students to learn upper level math at a younger age. For students who are struggling, it builds a stronger foundation. Either way, children are offered a no pressure learning environment.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Kiddie Spanish Academy is a bilingual preschool and child care service located in Mission Viejo, southern Orange County, CA. We offer a Spanish Immersion preschool program for children ages 3 to 5 who have no prior knowledge of Spanish. Children will be immersed in the Spanish language through play, action songs, hands-on games, art projects, Kiddie Cooking, Kiddie Zumba, and many other fun activities presented entirely in Spanish. Kiddie Spanish Academy is registered and licensed by the State of California.
Bonita Country Day School in Chula Vista in San Diego County, Southern CA, is a private, independent, non-denominational elementary school and preschool offering grades Pre-Kindergarten through to 5th Grade. Bonita Country Day School provides students with a superior education in a culturally diverse, family-oriented environment. The strong academic curriculum is enhanced with a wide-range of opportunities to explore music, art, and foreign language and to pursue interests in many extra-curricular activities.
One of the fundamental obligations of Bonita Country Day School is to assist students in the development of those character traits that will give them a sense of their own self-worth. Each student is given guidance in social development as well as academic growth.