Learning Arabic in Illinois language school for kids: Arabic language immersion in Chicago, Cook County area for young children, Arabic language programs for preschoolers, toddlers. Private Arabic lessons in Chicago area for elementary school age to middle school students.
Language Classes Ad Opportunity here: Note to parents & guardians: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed. Note to teachers / language class providers - Contact us if you offer classes serving students in Chicagoland locations.
With three locations in Chicago IL, Little Linguists Academy provides Mandarin Chinese language classes to children in a fun and interactive environment.
Our curriculum is designed primarily for children ages 6-12, with tutoring for older children also available. Classes take place at our Chicago locations, at local public and private schools, and online.
Since 2001, proud parents of students taught by Little Linguists Academy have watched their children expand their knowledge and show off their Foreign language skills.
The teachers of Little Linguists Academy have taught thousands of children how to speak foreign language.
• Note to parents & guardians: The school that previously was listed here has unfortunately closed their business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
• Contact us if you provide Italian classes in or near the following locations: Arlington Heights, Barrington, Hyde Park, Lincoln Park, Deerfield / Lake Forest, Naperville, Geneva / St. Charles, Wilmette / Evanston, Park Ridge, Hinsdale / Oakbrook, and Glen Ellyn / Wheaton IL.
Italian Immersion Programs: • Parents and Tots programs for kids ages 1-3
• Italian for kids ages 3-12 (Kids Only)
• Private / One-on-one Italian classes
• Italian immersion summer camps
• Are you looking to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, interested in starting a successful spray tanning business, or hoping to improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business?
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Chicago. We provide a range of beginner to advanced level spray tan courses that can be taken either on-site at our Chicago campus, or online from the comfort of your own home. Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• Instructors at the Aviva Spray Tanning Academy have a wealth of knowledge, advanced degrees and certification that continues even after they begin teaching so that they can deliver the latest, most advanced education available anywhere.
• Our one-day spray training programs are ideal for salon professionals, estheticians, mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!"
- Jodi Heffler, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster, MA
Located in North Chicago near the Outer Harbor, Chez Kids Academy is the children’s education center of the Alliance Française de Chicago, specially designed for young children and teenagers ages 1-15. All classes are conducted in French by dedicated and experienced teachers willing to share their passion for French language and culture.
Embark with us for a journey into “Francophonie”. Our programs include classes for tots, youngsters, preschoolers, elementary school children and teenagers up to 15 years old. Each program is age appropriate offering academic objectives while entertaining children with games, activities, and cultural immersion.
We also provide Saturday afternoon workshops and clubs as well as summer camps. Awaken your children’s curiosity and imagination, develop their critical thinking, and offer them a chance to meet peers sharing the same interest. Chez Kids Academy proposes ciné-clubs, presenting different categories of movies, aged appropriate, in French with English subtitles, storytelling’s to feed your kids imagination, and family cooking classes, a delicious and creative way to expose them to French culture and language. Parents are welcome for these family events!
French Language Programs for Kids & Teenagers Ages 1-15:
- Moms, Pops and Tots Class for 1 - 2 year olds
- Moms, Pops and Youngsters for 2 - 4 year olds
- Learn French through rhythm and songs (1 - 3 years)
- Mornings in French structured pre-school activities (3 - 5 years)
- Smart Steps to French Program for 5 - 12 year olds
- Learn and Practise French Class for 12 - 15 year olds
- Weekend Workshops (Cinema, Storytelling, Cooking)
- French Language & Activity Summer Camps
Enjoy "the US Education & Culture Soccer Experience of a Lifetime" in Illinois!
EduKick USA is proud to partner with Gateway Preparatory Sports Academy to bring you the unique EduKick USA – GPA Soccer & Education Academy.
We provide an academic-year football program for teenage boys and girls of ages 16-19 from around the world in Glen Carbon, Madison County IL (less than 30 minutes north-east of St. Louis, Missouri).
These talented youth soccer players will attend high school at Gateway Preparatory School, live in a student residence or with an American host family, and receive daily soccer training from professional coaches.
EduKick USA believes that living, studying and training with us in Illinois as a teenager or young adult is an invaluable life experience that a soccer player will never forget, and the benefits of such an experience will be embedded positively into that individual for the rest of his or her life.
EduKick USA staff are fully committed to the overall education of each individual through our soccer development and the high school education received at Gateway Preparatory School.
Living away from home represents a great challenge for both the participant and the educators. From the participants; courage, effort and character is required to succeed.
From the EduKick USA staff, it demands creativity, professional guidance, supervision, mentorship and expertise in order to provide the required level of care and service to our young academy players.