Find Arabic language immersion programs in Illinois for kids: Arabic immersion classes in Chicago, Cook County area for young children, Arabic immersion for preschoolers, toddlers. Private Arabic lessons in Chicago area for elementary school age to middle school students.
Language Classes Ad Opportunity here: Note to parents & guardians: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed. Note to teachers / language class providers - Contact us if you offer classes serving students in Chicagoland locations.
Arabic Immersion Programs: - Lincoln Park, Hyde Park, Hinsdale/Oakbrook, Deerfield/Lake Forest, Park Ridge, Geneva/St. Charles, Mount Prospect / Arlington Heights, Barrington, Naperville, Wilmette / Evanston, and Glen Ellyn / Wheaton IL. 'Parents and Tots' Arabic Programs for Kids ages 1-3:
'Kids Only' Arabic Immersion Classes: - Arabic for kids ages 3-5 - Arabic for kids ages 5-8 - Arabic for kids ages 8-10 - Arabic for kids ages 10-12
Private / One-on-one Arabic Lessons:
Arabic Language Summer Camps
Other Language Immersion Ad Options: • Mandarin Chinese • Spanish • French • Italian • German
Located in central Chicagoland, Illinois, Little Linguists Academy’s Spanish classes are taught by native speakers who have many years of experience teaching children in private classes as well as at public and private schools.
Children will learn in a fun, interactive and enjoyable environment by discovering Spanish through songs, arts and crafts, games and body movement.
As of today, Little Linguists Academy offers ‘in school’ full and partial day programs for children as well as before and/or after school enrichment programs.
Located in North Chicago near the Outer Harbor, Chez Kids Academy is the children’s education center of the Alliance Française de Chicago, specially designed for young children and teenagers ages 1-15. All classes are conducted in French by dedicated and experienced teachers willing to share their passion for French language and culture.
Embark with us for a journey into “Francophonie”. Our programs include classes for tots, youngsters, preschoolers, elementary school children and teenagers up to 15 years old. Each program is age appropriate offering academic objectives while entertaining children with games, activities, and cultural immersion.
We also provide Saturday afternoon workshops and clubs as well as summer camps. Awaken your children’s curiosity and imagination, develop their critical thinking, and offer them a chance to meet peers sharing the same interest. Chez Kids Academy proposes ciné-clubs, presenting different categories of movies, aged appropriate, in French with English subtitles, storytelling’s to feed your kids imagination, and family cooking classes, a delicious and creative way to expose them to French culture and language. Parents are welcome for these family events!
French Language Programs for Kids & Teenagers Ages 1-15:
- Moms, Pops and Tots Class for 1 - 2 year olds
- Moms, Pops and Youngsters for 2 - 4 year olds
- Learn French through rhythm and songs (1 - 3 years)
- Mornings in French structured pre-school activities (3 - 5 years)
- Smart Steps to French Program for 5 - 12 year olds
- Learn and Practise French Class for 12 - 15 year olds
- Weekend Workshops (Cinema, Storytelling, Cooking)
- French Language & Activity Summer Camps
• Note to parents & guardians: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
• Note to German language class providers in the Chicago area - Contact us if you offer language programs for toddlers, preschoolers, elementary school children ages 1-12, high school students, and adults.
• We can provide in-depth ads for providers of German immersion programs across Chicagoland: Hyde Park, Lincoln Park, Barrington, Mount Prospect / Arlington Heights, Park Ridge, Deerfield / Lake Forest, Naperville, Geneva / St. Charles, Wilmette / Evanston, Hinsdale / Oakbrook, and Glen Ellyn / Wheaton IL.
German Immersion Programs: • Parents and Tots programs for kids ages 1-3
• German for kids ages 3-5 (Kids Only)
• German for kids ages 5-8 (Kids Only)
• German for kids ages 8-10 (Kids Only)
• German for kids ages 10-12 (Kids Only)
• Private / One-on-one German lessons
• German immersion summer camps
Instituto Cervantes is a non-profit organization created by the Spanish government, and is the largest organization in the world concerned with the teaching of Spanish. Cervantes Kids in Illinois is located in downtown Chicago and provide before, in and after school Spanish language programs for children of all levels from age 6-16. We offer 4 levels of instruction: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and High Advanced.
Cervantes Kids will help your child learn Spanish in rich and varied language programs complemented with an extensive library and fun cultural activities. Our highly qualified native teachers from Spain and Latin America hold advanced degrees in Spanish (Masters or Ph.D.) and are experienced professionals in child education.
Our internationally recognized curriculum will enhance your child’s ability to communicate in both Spanish and English. As well as our programs run from our state of the art downtown facility, we offer an in-school program where Cervantes Kids comes to your school and implements our world renowned program. We also offer an online program where kids can learn at their own pace.
Spanish Language lessons for kids including:
- Spanish In-School
- Spanish Before & After School
- Spanish classes at our Downtown Center
- Spanish for all levels
- Private classes
- Classes for Home-schooled kids
- Camps and Workshops
- Online Spanish classes for children
Programs for kids ages 6-16 at all levels:
- High Advanced
• A leading provider of foreign language classes for kids in Houston TX, Crossing Borders International Preschool will teach Arabic to your child in a fun and dynamic way!
• We offer specialized Arabic enrichment lessons for kids ages 4-6. Afternoon / after-school classes are available at our conveniently located language school in Rice Village in south-central Houston (close to Downtown).
• Crossing Borders provides the only ongoing Arabic for kids program in the area.
• In addition to learning vocabulary, our Arabic classes place a great emphasis on conversation skills. Our young learners communicate through phrases, expressions, dialogues, drills etc that they can use with family, friends and their fellow students.
• Our students learn how to ask questions and how to respond to them. They are taught how to give directions and provide information. The content varies according to their level and their age.
Parent Review: “Crossing Borders has been a wonderful experience helping our child love another language.”
- Rebecca, Houston