Cervantes Kids, Chicago: Cervantes Kids is located in downtown Chicago and offers before, in and after school Spanish language programs for children age 6-16 of all levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and High Advanced. Cervantes Kids is part of Instituto Cervantes, a non-profit organization created by the Spanish government and the largest organization in the world concerned with the teaching of Spanish. As well as our programs run from our state of the art downtown facility, we offer an in-school program where Cervantes Kids comes to your school. We also offer an online program where kids can learn at their own pace. Our internationally recognized curriculum will enhance your child’s ability to communicate in both Spanish and English.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Beginner to Advanced Spanish language lessons for kids including:
- General Spanish for all levels (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and High Advanced)
- Spanish In-School
- Before & After School Spanish lessons
- Private classes / tutoring
- Spanish Online for children
- Classes for home-schooled kids
- Summer Camps and Workshops
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Conveniently situated in Milwaukee WI, Milwaukee Spanish Immersion School (MSIS) provides English-speaking students the opportunity to learn Spanish in a school where Spanish is the primary language of instruction. Our outstanding Spanish language immersion program is suitable for students from K4 through Grade 5.
MSIS provides our students with a solid academic foundation with instruction in all basic areas. The majority of instruction is taught in the target language of Spanish. However, students also learn to read, write and speak fluently in English. Children receive reading instruction in English beginning in Grade 2. These language and communication skills equip the students with the knowledge and tools to succeed in high school and beyond.
Students at MSIS become proficient in the Spanish language and develop an appreciation for Hispanic cultures. Children are accepted in kindergarten and Grade 1 only. Previous Spanish language experience is required to enter Grades 2-5.
Located in Winnetka in the heart of Chicago’s North Shore, The French School is a total French immersion preschool/kindergarten. We welcome children when they are at the optimal age to learn French, giving them the opportunity to develop a high level of language proficiency and fluency.
The French School’s comprehensive curriculum is based on France’s internationally-renowned 'école maternelle'. Set forth by the French Ministry of Education, this program is revered as one of the world’s best and gives your child a solid academic foundation while providing a warm, nurturing environment where learning is fun and age appropriate.
Not only is French the subject of instruction, but it is also the medium by which all subjects are taught. All communication, from teachers to children is conducted exclusively in French. Through traditional songs and stories, children learn about French culture and history.
With 5 campuses throughout the Dane County area in Madison and Wanaukee, Lango Foreign Languages For Kids Wisconsin provides quality Spanish, French and Mandarin language classes for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten and elementary school students from the age of 18 months to 11 years. We teach children new languages in full immersion classes through Adventure Learning ®, our innovative approach that combines stories, music, playacting, and game-playing in an engaging format. More than 2,000 students are taught each year by Lango Leaders in more than 100 communities across the U.S.
Growth in enrollment for Lango's Mandarin, French and Spanish classes reflects parents' understanding about the importance of exposure to another language at a young age. The earlier a child begins a foreign language, the more dramatic the overall academic benefits. Research shows that students who learn a foreign language score higher on standardized tests and perform better in school. With Lango, kids make developmental strides that will prepare them to succeed in school, gain an appreciation for other cultures and make new friends in the classroom, plus they have a great time in the process!
Located in central Chicagoland, Illinois, Little Linguists Academy’s Spanish classes are taught by native speakers who have many years of experience teaching children in private classes as well as at public and private schools.
Children will learn in a fun, interactive and enjoyable environment by discovering Spanish through songs, arts and crafts, games and body movement.
As of today, Little Linguists Academy offers ‘in school’ full and partial day programs for children as well as before and/or after school enrichment programs.
• Learn English in Downtown Chicago on the 'Magnificent Mile' with Kaplan International.
• Our Chicago school offers a comprehensive range of language courses to those who want to improve their English quickly and effectively, and both welcome students of all English levels.
• Kaplan International has over 40 years of experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Join our English school in Chicago and begin your journey to personal, academic and career success.
• Significantly improve your language skills while learning English in Chicago with Kaplan International and return home with memories to last a lifetime.
• Learn English in Chicago with first-class teachers in excellent learning facilities and advance your academic and professional career. Kaplan International's English school in Chicago is accredited by ACCET.
• Citizens of 75 countries attended our Chicago ESL school last year.
Student Review: "I describe my Kaplan Experience like one of the best things in my life. I met great people and excellent teachers. You can learn about different cultures too, it is amazing!” - Ana Maria, Colombia
Quality English Language Courses: • General English classes (beginner to advanced levels)
• General English Academic Semester/Year option
• Intensive English
• Intensive English Academic Semester/Year option
• Vacation English
• TOEFL and Academic English
Graduate Exam Preparation Programs: • GMAT Test preparation
• GRE Exam preparation