English Language Institute, Central Michigan University: The English Language Institute (ELI) at Central Michigan University is located in Mount Pleasant, Michigan. The ELI was established in 1992 to serve non-native speakers of English who are seeking English language instruction and cultural immersion. At the ELI, non-degree, undergraduate, and graduate students receive language instruction and cultural training required to succeed in a university as well as in American society. The safe, friendly atmosphere in Mount Pleasant, Michigan and the modern facilities and excellent instruction at Central Michigan University make the English Language Institute your best choice. Located near the center of Michigan's Lower Peninsula, the city is a quiet community of about 25,000 permanent residents. Central Michigan University has over 19,000 students and offers more than 170 academic programs and is the 46th largest public university in the United States.
Email:Contact us below
Classes offered in the Intensive English Program include Integrated Skills, Reading and Writing, and Grammar. Intensive Program Courses are for students with TOEFL scores less than 500 (PBT). Dual Program Courses include: Advanced Grammar, Academic Writing, Academic Reading, Listening and Speaking,Graduate Composition and Oral Proficiency for Graduate Students. Dual Program Courses are for students whose TOEFL scores are between 500-550 (PBT).
• Learn English in Orlando, Florida - one of the top travel destinations in the United States and worldwide!
• Our goal at KEF USA is to ensure students make the most of their time learning English in Orlando FL.
• In partnership with an award-winning college, we provide total-immersion ESL programs that focus on each student's ability to communicate effectively in American English.
• Unique to KEF USA is that all teachers have a master’s degree in TESOL.
• Students enrolled in a KEF USA Program will quickly become immersed in American English and culture, improving their language skills considerably.
• All of our English courses are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
Range of accredited ESL English programs provided by KEF USA:
• Year-round & summer residential ESL English immersion programs for adults and children ages 10+.
• Residential summer ESL English camps + College Preparation+ Disney for juniors / teens & senior high school students.
• English classes in Orlando plus Regular School classes in your home country via online robotics.
We also provide animation, technology, discovery, adventure and soccer camps in Orlando FL, with the option to design your own camp for your needs.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the U.S., with more than 50 million people visiting each year. Also known as “The City Beautiful”, Orlando is an awesome place to learn English, live, work and play!
Overnight English ESL Camp
•2 weeks minimum in June & July for children ages 10-14, and high school teens ages 15+ years old
•Intensive English course for Individuals & Groups
Academic English Year
•Intensive English for 5 or 10 Months Year-Round
•For Groups ages 15+
ToCollegeUSA - English plus College Preparation
• 4 Month Program (Intensive English Program + College Preparatory Program)
• GUARANTEED COLLEGE ADMISSION in Florida without taking the SAT. ACT, or TOEFL!
• For Individuals & Groups of international students.
Across from Central Park and minutes from Times Square, Kaplan International's English school in Midtown New York is the ideal location for English study.
Our excellent learning facility offers a wide range of English courses taught by friendly, experienced and qualified teachers, as well as accommodation options in New York.
Choose from a range of English courses at our English school in New York and achieve fluency and enhance your academic profile.
Courses are of varying lengths and levels of intensity, and you can personalize them to match your individual goals through electives and structured study.
With over 40 English schools in eight countries, Kaplan International is a world leader in English language education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Achieve your language goals at our English language school in Midtown New York.
Our beautiful, 6-storey school is accredited by ACCET. Learn English in NY with Kaplan International and achieve your language goals.
Student Testimonial: “Kaplan is one of the best language schools in the world, using innovative methods, presenting trusted results, which made it easy to decide to choose Kaplan as this was best option." - Benjamin Calderon, Colombia (Intensive English student)
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
- General English
- General English Academic Semester/Year options
- Intensive English
- Intensive English Academic Semester/Year options
- Business English for professionals / executives
- TOEFL and Academic English
- Vacation English
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University is the most affordable accredited university in the U.S. With campuses in desirable locations in Southern California, we provide intensive English language programs and TOEFL Exam Preparation to students from around the world.
Established in 1983, SSU has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one campus in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine CA, 45 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles). As well as our English courses, we also provide Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for local and international students.
SSU can customize a program for our non native-speaking English students that includes Degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your Degree studies.
SSU's mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree and certificate programs, to serve a culturally diverse student community, and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.
Situated in Scottsdale, Maricopa County AZ (close to Phoenix), Arizona Language Center offers private one-on-one, small group and corporate group English classes to language learners of all skill levels.
Small class sizes and experienced ESL instructors make the Arizona Language Center an ideal place to learn and study English in Scottsdale.
Language courses are designed for Specific Business Purposes as required by each client. Our "Corporate Classroom" travels to the workplace for on-site instruction to business owners, managers and employees.
The Institute of Intensive English (IIE) is the highest quality English school in Hawaii. We are a full-service English school located in Waikiki, Honolulu, one block from Waikiki Beach. IIE issues I-20s for U.S. student visas.
We are accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training), an accrediting body officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Our teachers are very experienced and highly-qualified. We have been teaching English to international students for over 20 years. We offer small class sizes, and Total English immersion with our English only policy.
All students receive an IIE certificate on completion of their course. The certificate shows the level and the duration of study.
One of the safest places in the USA, Hawaii is an excellent choice for studying English abroad. We give our students a total Hawaiian study experience, which means we provide exciting weekly Hawaiian Cultural activities, and fun daily social activities. Both are great ways to enjoy your time in Hawaii, explore the island, meet new friends, and practice your English!
We offer a variety of accommodation options with a range of prices: Homestay, Condominiums & Apartments, Shared Student Housing and Dormitories.
"All of the teachers are kind at IIE. When I ask something, their help is always really really useful. If you study abroad for the first time, I want to recommend IIE to you. I really like Hawaii's weather, and you will too!"
English Classes for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• General English (STEP) - 20 Lessons
• General English (IEP) - 25 Lessons
• General English (S-IEP) - 35 Lessons
• Private English lessons
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• College Pathways English course
• Business/Corporate English
• Academic Year English program
• English Conversation classes
• English + Hula
• English + Surfing
• Kids & Teens English
• Summer STEP English classes
• Located in beautiful Austin, the capital of Texas, HOFT Institute is a leading ESL school for international students and non-native English speakers in the United States.
• With 35+ years of experience in providing English language skills training to students from around the world, we offer a wide range of programs for individuals & groups at all levels, complete beginner to advanced.
• Students are welcome to join our year-round programs at any time.
• HOFT Institute is authorized to issue I-20 Certificates of Eligibility for international students seeking to study in the U.S on an F-1 student visa. Visitors on the B-1 tourist visa are also able to study at HOFT Institute during their shorter visit to the U.S. of up to 90 days.
• HOFT Institute has helped thousands of students gain the English proficiency they needed to succeed in top American colleges, universities and businesses.
• Whether you want to improve your general English skills or prepare for university entrance exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, GRE or GMAT, we can assist you. We have partnered with US colleges and universities to offer acceptance to students who complete our ESL program.
Student Review: "I think the program is awesome. We really enjoyed it. It has a lot of exciting subjects including idiom and slang, news and media, academic writing, and pronunciation classes. All of these classes encourage speaking and conversations even beyond the academic life. Also TOEFL classes were helpful to us." - Reem
• Basic beginner, elementary, intermediate, advanced English levels
• Spring, Summer, Fall programs
• Full-Time, Intensive English Program for F-1 Students
• Part-time English Classes for Non-F1 Students
• University Fast Track Program (Full-time)
• Workforce Readiness Program (4 weeks)
• TOEFL Prep Classes
• IELTS Prep Classes
• American Accent Training
• English for Business
• English for Hospitality
• English for Health Science
• English for Computers
• English for Parenting
• English for Athletes, & more.