Study Abroad in Asia: Universities in Turkey, technical university in Ankara, bachelors / masters degree programs, engineering, architecture, mathematics, arts, science, business administration, international undergraduate & graduate courses in Europe, USA, UK, England, Canada, Toronto...
Middle East Technical University: Located in Ankara, Turkey, the Middle East Technical University is devoted to the pursuit and application of knowledge for the social, cultural, economic, scientific and technological development of our society and mankind through achievements in teaching, research and community service that are of highest international standards.
The METU Campus is located on the Ankara-Eskişehir highway and has been forested entirely through the efforts of the University employees and students since the early 1960's.
The Campus includes Lake Eymir. The lake and its surroundings meet part of the rowing, fishing and picnicking needs of the METU employees and students. The surroundings of Lake Eymir have also been forested through the efforts of the University employees and students. The fresh water for METU is being supplied from the deep wells around Lake Eymir.
All Faculties and Departments of the University are in the same campus area, except for the "Graduate School of Marine Sciences" which is located at İçel-Erdemli on the southern coast of Turkey and METU Northern Cyprus Campus.
School / Office Address:Middle East Technical University, 06531
• Get an American university education in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University (JCU)!
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• With campuses on the east side of Istanbul, Keystone International Schools provide the children of expat families (from the age of 3 up to High School Grade 12) with a warm, English-speaking, holistic educational environment.
• English is the language of instruction in our Elementary, Middle & High School. From the age of 4, students also start to learn French as a second language, and continue learning French throughout High School.
• At KIS, we implement the Ontario Curriculum combined with project-based learning activities. We run our school based on the requirements and standards imposed by the regulatory bodies in Canada.
• KIS is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) in the USA.
• KIS and KIT are candidate members of Roundsquare, a vibrant network of schools in over 50 countries.
• At KIS, we aim to provide children with an intrinsic appreciation for life, a love of learning, and with the key skills necessary to become independent, responsible, environmentally and socially conscientious citizens of the world.
• Our sister school, Kilittaşı Schools in Istanbul (below), offers bilingual education programs specifically for children of dual citizenship (Turkish & other) whose families live in Turkey or are moving back to Turkey.
• “I feel so lucky to have found Keystone International. Now I don’t feel so guilty for being away from home. I am confident that my daughter will receive the holistic education that she would have received in the U.S.”
Since its foundation, BİLGİ has attempted to establish a cultural and scientific community that promotes tolerance and respect for a diversity of individuals with different lifestyles, beliefs and ways of thinking within the framework of contemporary universal values, while at the same time maintaining strong ties with all segments of the society. BİLGİ community includes more than students; it also includes faculty, alumni, families, employers and neighboring communities where BİLGİ is located.
Faculty of Architecture
Faculty of Business
Faculty of Communication
Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
Faculty of Health Sciences
Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
Faculty of Law
School of Applied Sciences
School of Tourism and Hospitality
School of Aviation
School of Sports Sciences and Technology
Abdullah Gül University (AGU International) is a young, dynamic, top-quality Turkish State University, ranked as one the best in the country.
Situated in the city of Kayseri, 300km south-west of Ankara, we provide Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs, taught in English, to Turkish students and students from around the world.
Our goal is to ensure that AGU is recognized as an international leader in creativity, innovation and high quality institution for learning, teaching, research and enterprise.
With a learner focus, AGU aims to develop individuals who can shape the future and converts knowledge into value through partnerships as a research university that embraces solution-seeking for global challenges.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom- for Turkey-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses &prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Istanbul (Cihangir, Beyoglu, Etiler, Nisantasi, Kadikoy, Bebek, Tarabya..), Ankara, Izmir, Bursa, Adana, Konya, Antalya, Kayseri, across Turkey & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
IMI International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
IMI International Management Institute in Switzerland is a private hospitality and business management school founded in 1991. We offer a family atmosphere and personalised learning and careers support.
Our undergraduate degrees in hospitality, business and marketing management are validated by Manchester Metropolitan University and our culinary arts degree by Oxford Brookes University.
We have an MSc in international hospitality and events management, which provides work experience for those requiring it, and postgraduate diplomas offering specialisation in hotel and events or culinary.
Our Diplom HF in International Hospitality Management offers three specialist internships alongside three study semesters with a strong focus on language skills.
The combination of quality academic teaching, Swiss practical training, excellent industry contacts and breath-taking scenery are a recipe for success. Our graduates are found in Senior Management positions all around the globe. Their success shows that, to reach the top, it pays to start at the top!