International universities in Turkey: Study in English medium, university in Kayseri offering masters programs in engineering, bachelor's degree courses in business, engineering, architecture, doctoral studies taught in English for international students/ Americans. Study abroad programs in Turkey..
Abdullah Gül University- AGU International: Founded in 2010, AGU (Abdullah Gül University) International is one of Turkey's leading universities. We provide undergraduate and graduate degree courses, taught in English, to local and international students. AGU is situated in Kayseri, a city in central Turkey, served by Erkilet International Airport.
Masters Degree Programs: - Master of Science (M.Sc) in Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology - Master of Science (M.Sc) in Electrical and Computer Engineering - Master of Science (M.Sc) in Industrial Engineering
Doctorate Degree Programs: - PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering - PhD in Industrial Engineering - PhD in Materials Science and Mechanical Engineering
All programs are taught in English. Contact us below for more information.
Since its foundation, BİLGİ has attempted to establish a cultural and scientific community that promotes tolerance and respect for a diversity of individuals with different lifestyles, beliefs and ways of thinking within the framework of contemporary universal values, while at the same time maintaining strong ties with all segments of the society. BİLGİ community includes more than students; it also includes faculty, alumni, families, employers and neighboring communities where BİLGİ is located.
Faculty of Architecture
Faculty of Business
Faculty of Communication
Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
Faculty of Health Sciences
Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
Faculty of Law
School of Applied Sciences
School of Tourism and Hospitality
School of Aviation
School of Sports Sciences and Technology
Located in Ankara, Turkey, the Middle East Technical University is devoted to the pursuit and application of knowledge for the social, cultural, economic, scientific and technological development of our society and mankind through achievements in teaching, research and community service that are of highest international standards.
Several departments in the Engineering Faculty have been evaluated, at METU's request, by the "Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)" and their programs were given approval by this Board.
METU has 40 undergraduate programs within 5 faculties. Additionally, there are 5 Graduate Schools with 93 masters and 61 doctorate programs and a "School of Foreign Languages" which includes the English Preparatory Department. 12 undergraduate programs (including 1 international program) are offered in connection with METU Northern Cyprus Campus.
This information is specifically for our Elementary School, Middle & High School Education programs - taught entirely in English.
• Located in the scenic area of Kucuk Camlica in the Uskudar district on the Asian (Eastern) side of Istanbul, Keystone International Schools (KIS) provides a holistic educational environment for international children of expat families.
• We provide Elementary School (Grades 1-4), Middle School (Grades 5-8), and High School (Grades 9-12) programs in our Çamlıca campus. The elementary program is also available at our Dragos campus, in the Kartal district.
• At KIS, it is our aim to provide our students with the skills necessary to become environmentally responsible and socially conscious independent world citizens. Our holistic approach to education ignites an intrinsic passion for learning, and inspires responsibility for self, community & the world.
• Our small class sizes and close-knit community ensure that each student is respected, valued and challenged, resulting in a truly unique education, crafted to the needs and personality of each student.
• Keystone International High School students follow a Canadian curriculum and graduate with an international high school diploma recognised by the Turkish Ministry of Education.
• Our Keystone schools in Istanbul and Toronto also collaborate to offer our high school students the option of also obtaining a Canadian online high school diploma.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom- for Turkey-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses &prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Istanbul (Cihangir, Beyoglu, Etiler, Nisantasi, Kadikoy, Bebek, Tarabya..), Ankara, Izmir, Bursa, Adana, Konya, Antalya, Kayseri, across Turkey & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Three years of hard work at Marbella Design Academy payed off - I got a 1st Class BA Hons Degree. Professional and experienced teachers who passed on not only theoretical elements, but knowledge of the industry from the very inside of it."
- Kate, Russia (Fashion Design Student)
IMI International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
IMI International Management Institute in Switzerland is a private hospitality and business management school founded in 1991. We offer a family atmosphere and personalised learning and careers support.
Our undergraduate degrees in hospitality, business and marketing management are validated by Manchester Metropolitan University and our culinary arts degree by Oxford Brookes University.
We have an MSc in international hospitality and events management, which provides work experience for those requiring it, and postgraduate diplomas offering specialisation in hotel and events or culinary.
Our Diplom HF in International Hospitality Management offers three specialist internships alongside three study semesters with a strong focus on language skills.
The combination of quality academic teaching, Swiss practical training, excellent industry contacts and breath-taking scenery are a recipe for success. Our graduates are found in Senior Management positions all around the globe. Their success shows that, to reach the top, it pays to start at the top!