Study Abroad in Asia: Universities in Turkey, technical university in Ankara, bachelor's / master's degree programs, engineering, architecture, mathematics, arts, science, business administration undergraduate & graduate courses in Europe, USA, UK, England, London, Canada, Toronto, Ontario...
Middle East Technical University, Ankara: Located in Ankara, Turkey, the Middle East Technical University (METU) is devoted to the pursuit and application of knowledge for the social, cultural, economic, scientific and technological development of our society and mankind through achievements in teaching, research and community service that are of highest international standards. We offer a range of graduate and undergraduate degree programs in fields including architecture, engineering, arts & sciences, applied mathematics and many more. The language of instruction at METU is English.
METU offers a wide range of bachelor and master degree programs within our five faculties.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
Faculty of Architecture: Architecture City and Regional Planning Industrial Design Faculty of Arts and Sciences: Biology Chemistry History Mathematics Molecular Biology and Genetics Philosophy Physics Psychology Sociology Statistics
Faculty of Economic and Administrative Sciences: Business Administration Economics International Relations Political Science and Public Administration
International Joint Degree Programs: Global and International Affairs (METU-SUNY Binghamton) Business Administration (METU-SUNY Binghamton)
Faculty of Education: Biology Education Computer Education and Instructional Technology Early Childhood Education Educational Sciences Elementary Mathematics Education Elementary Science Education English Language Teaching Mathematics Education Physical Education and Sports Science Education International Joint Degree Program Foreign Language Education / "Liberal Studies" (METU-SUNY New Paltz)
Faculty of Engineering: Aerospace Engineering Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering Computer Engineering Electrical and Electronic Engineering Environmental Engineering Food Engineering Geological Engineering Industrial Engineering Mechanical Engineering Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Mining Engineering Petroleum & Natural Gas Engineering Graduate Programs: METU offers a wide range of graduate degree programs. Graduate programs are administered by Graduate Schools. Masters programs are two-year programs leading to the Masters of Science (M.S.) or Masters of Arts (M.A.). Some departments have options of Masters with thesis or without thesis and some departments offer an evening Masters Program without thesis. Doctoral programs lead to a Ph.D.
Abdullah Gül University (AGU International) is a young, dynamic, top-quality Turkish State University, ranked as one the best in the country.
Situated in the city of Kayseri, 300km south-west of Ankara, we provide Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs, taught in English, to Turkish students and students from around the world.
Our goal is to ensure that AGU is recognized as an international leader in creativity, innovation and high quality institution for learning, teaching, research and enterprise.
With a learner focus, AGU aims to develop individuals who can shape the future and converts knowledge into value through partnerships as a research university that embraces solution-seeking for global challenges.
Mente Argentina is an academic organization located in Buenos Aires that offers students the opportunity to study abroad in Argentina in English or Spanish. We offer Graduate and Undergraduate Degree and Diploma courses which are held at some of the top universites in Argentina.
All of our courses are internationally recognized. Mente offers a range of study options to help you achieve your academic goals, and also help with the integration and adjustment process so you can enjoy everything Argentine culture has to offer.
Our university programs are designed to make your experience in Argentina challenging and fun, both personally and academically.
We are proud to partner with some of the most well respected educational institutions in Argentina and offer customizable programs tailored to each student’s area of interest.
All of our University programs in Argentina include: - Advice on choosing the most suitable University
- First class Accommodation in Buenos Aires
- University Enrollment
- Daily Activities, Excursions, and more.
Graduate / Undergraduate Programs in Buenos Aires:
- Semester Study Abroad Programs (taught in English or Spanish)
- MBA International Program
- MBA Exchange Program (1 semester)
- Master's in International Relations
- Master's in Journalism
- Culinary Arts / Chef Degree (Undergraduate / Graduate)
- Graduate Degree Prep Program
- Photography Specializations
- Sommelier Diploma
- Summer Spanish Programs
This information is specifically for our Elementary School, Middle & High School Education programs - taught entirely in English.
• Located in the scenic area of Kucuk Camlica in the Uskudar district on the Asian (Eastern) side of Istanbul, Keystone International Schools (KIS) provides a holistic educational environment for international children of expat families.
• We provide Elementary School (Grades 1-4), Middle School (Grades 5-8), and High School (Grades 9-12) programs in our Çamlıca campus. The elementary program is also available at our Dragos campus, in the Kartal district.
• At KIS, it is our aim to provide our students with the skills necessary to become environmentally responsible and socially conscious independent world citizens. Our holistic approach to education ignites an intrinsic passion for learning, and inspires responsibility for self, community & the world.
• Our small class sizes and close-knit community ensure that each student is respected, valued and challenged, resulting in a truly unique education, crafted to the needs and personality of each student.
• Keystone International High School students follow a Canadian curriculum and graduate with an international high school diploma recognised by the Turkish Ministry of Education.
• Our Keystone schools in Istanbul and Toronto also collaborate to offer our high school students the option of also obtaining a Canadian online high school diploma.
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Our master's programs in International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design & Development in Automotive & Mechanical Engineering each take 1.5 years (3 semesters) to complete.
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our programs keep abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Three years of hard work at Marbella Design Academy payed off - I got a 1st Class BA Hons Degree. Professional and experienced teachers who passed on not only theoretical elements, but knowledge of the industry from the very inside of it."
- Kate, Russia (Fashion Design Student)
Since its foundation, BİLGİ has attempted to establish a cultural and scientific community that promotes tolerance and respect for a diversity of individuals with different lifestyles, beliefs and ways of thinking within the framework of contemporary universal values, while at the same time maintaining strong ties with all segments of the society. BİLGİ community includes more than students; it also includes faculty, alumni, families, employers and neighboring communities where BİLGİ is located.
Faculty of Architecture
Faculty of Business
Faculty of Communication
Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
Faculty of Health Sciences
Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
Faculty of Law
School of Applied Sciences
School of Tourism and Hospitality
School of Aviation
School of Sports Sciences and Technology