English universities in Turkey: Technical university in Ankara, English speaking bachelor / master degree programs, engineering, architecture, arts, science, business administration, undergraduate & graduate programs in Europe for international students, Americans..
Middle East Technical University, Ankara: Located in Ankara, Turkey, the Middle East Technical University (METU) is devoted to the pursuit and application of knowledge for the social, cultural, economic, scientific and technological development of our society and mankind through achievements in teaching, research and community service that are of highest international standards.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
METU has 40 undergraduate programs within 5 faculties. Additionally, there are 5 Graduate Schools with 93 masters and 61 doctorate programs and a "School of Foreign Languages" which includes the English Preparatory Department. 12 undergraduate programs (including 1 international program) are offered in connection with METU Northern Cyprus Campus. The language of instruction is English.
Several departments in the Engineering Faculty have been evaluated, at METU's request, by the "Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)" and their programs were given approval by this Board.
Courses / Programs:
We offer Bachelor's and Master's degree programs in fields including:
- Arts & Science
- Economic & Administrative Sciences
- Natural and Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Marine Science
- Applied Mathematics and many more...
Kilittaşı Schools - Bilingual Turkish / English Education
Courses / Programs
• Located on the Asian side of Istanbul, Kilittaşı Schools offers Preschool, Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle & High School programs for children of dual citizenship (Turkish & other) whose families live in Turkey or are moving back to Turkey.
• Turkish students who hold two nationalities have the advantage of studying half day Turkish curriculum and half day English curriculum with the Dual Program.
• Kilittaşı Schools (KIT) implements the Canadian Curriculum for all of the English Language Arts, French as a second language and the branch lessons. The Turkish Ministry of National Education’s (MEB) curriculum is implemented for the other subject areas which are part of the Dual program.
• Kilittaşı Schools aims to provide children with the necessary skills to become responsible, socially and environmentally conscientious, proud independent citizens of the world, which is why we know that school is more than just the academic experience.
• Our goal is to provide children with a well-balanced program with the holistic approach that begins to lay foundations for a lifetime of learning.
• We focus on the complete physical, psychological & emotional wellbeing of each child, and recognize the need of a harmonious balance between academic guidance and creative expression. Our talent program aims to support students into discovering and developing their own unique skills in music and PE.
• Students take part in a variety of social outreach projects, environmental studies, and more.
Abdullah Gül University (AGU International) is a young, dynamic, top-quality Turkish State University, ranked as one the best in the country.
Situated in the city of Kayseri, 300km south-west of Ankara, we provide Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs, taught in English, to Turkish students and students from around the world.
Our goal is to ensure that AGU is recognized as an international leader in creativity, innovation and high quality institution for learning, teaching, research and enterprise.
With a learner focus, AGU aims to develop individuals who can shape the future and converts knowledge into value through partnerships as a research university that embraces solution-seeking for global challenges.
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Our master's programs in International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design & Development in Automotive & Mechanical Engineering each take 1.5 years (3 semesters) to complete.
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our programs keep abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited university in Bangkok and Hua-Hin offering semester abroad programs, bachelor's degrees and Fast-track MBA programs taught in English to international students and domestic students from Thailand.
• Stamford International University and our programs are fully accredited by the Ministry of Education (MoE) & the Ministry of University Affairs (MUA) of Thailand as well as the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
• It is listed on the CHE (MUA)’s List of Accredited Private Universities of Thailand. Stamford has recently become a partner of the Laureate International Universities network to enhance global resources and opportunities for students.
• STIU students come from over 100 countries worldwide and are representative of a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds. They are known for their independent spirits and creative contributions towards building a more tolerant world.
• With 2 campuses in Bangkok, and one in Hua-Hin (a popular resort destination 168km south of Bangkok), STIU is dedicated to the promotion of cultural understanding and academic excellence.
Student Testimonial: "I like the professors here because they are from many countries so they bring international business perspectives. They have real business experiences and a lot of knowledge in business to share."
- Alex, Russia
Since its foundation, BİLGİ has attempted to establish a cultural and scientific community that promotes tolerance and respect for a diversity of individuals with different lifestyles, beliefs and ways of thinking within the framework of contemporary universal values, while at the same time maintaining strong ties with all segments of the society. BİLGİ community includes more than students; it also includes faculty, alumni, families, employers and neighboring communities where BİLGİ is located.
Faculty of Architecture
Faculty of Business
Faculty of Communication
Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
Faculty of Health Sciences
Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
Faculty of Law
School of Applied Sciences
School of Tourism and Hospitality
School of Aviation
School of Sports Sciences and Technology
Located on the famous Av. Diagonal, EU Business School (EU) Barcelona is a triple-accredited, leading international business school that provides accredited undergraduate and graduate business administration, management and finance degree courses entirely in English to students from all over the world.
Courses are taught at Business Foundation, Bachelor's Degree (BBA/BA/BS), Masters & MBA levels, as well as online-based courses.
With small, dynamic classes, EU Barcelona students get the best of both European and American academic traditions in an international environment.
Dual Qualification study options include
• BA (Hons) in International Business awarded by University of Derby, UK
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• Masters Programs in Business
International Study Environment
Barcelona is a booming international business center as well as a cultural capital, and our diverse student body is made up of over 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, & more.
"I recognized that the EU campus transfer program is a vital component to enhance understanding of international business, and I took full advantage of this one-of-a-kind opportunity." - Betrand, Switzerland
Masters Programs in: • Management, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Marketing, Finance, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Digital Business, Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Business & Management Bachelor Degrees: • Communication & PR
• Digital Media
• Digital Business
• Banking & Finance
• Blockchain Management
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Tourism, & more
Online Programs: • MBA
• Executive BBA
International Summer School: • International Business (3-week course)