Homeschooling Education/ Homeschools in Iowa: Online high schools, Christian homeschool programs, tutoring programs for kids, online K-12 schools in Iowa to get an accredited high school diploma at home in Des Moines area, Polk County, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Waterloo, Sioux City IA..
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for quality online homeschool programs in Missouri for your child or teenager?
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for K-12 students in Missouri and throughout the U.S.
• Our Acellus Curriculum provides comprehensive, individualized programs to suit all students and learning styles.
• Adirondack Learning Academy is committed to providing a positive learning environment for homeschool students.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual and that all children need to feel successful in order to succeed.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs. Our state-of-the-art curriculum can be customized to meet the special needs of students with Autism, ADHD, and Dyslexia, as well as those with general learning disabilities.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma, and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Online Homeschool Programs for K-12 Students: - Homeschooling curriculum for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school
• Includes core courses, elective courses, and career-technical courses
• Advance Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for U.S., UK & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one, personalised courses, and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Chicago, Cook County, DuPage County, Lake County, Will County, Kane County, across Illinois or nationwide.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided hundreds of U.S. high school students & young adults with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course in your preferred subject, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
The Christian Liberty Academy School System (CLASS) in Cook County, Illinois, is an independent and non-denominational K-12 homeschool program serving families throughout the United States and around the world. Our program is accredited by NAPS (National Association of Private Schools).
CLASS consists of thousands of homeschools with students ranging in age from four to adult level. CLASS graduates are being accepted by leading colleges, universities, and military academies all over the globe.
The mission of CLASS is to provide Christian parents with excellent educational products and services that will enable them to renew their children’s minds and thus transform the world for the glory of God. When you enroll, CLASS assembles the curriculum best fitted for your child based on standardized test scores and other academic information, and in accord with CLASS curriculum requirements.
Based in Chicago, IL, The Jubilee Academy is a nationally-recognized Christian curriculum provider for PreK-12 homeschoolers. For less than what many families spend on a curriculum alone, Jubilee Academy families receive a comprehensive online Christian homeschooling learning solution. Our team of visionary homeschooling curriculum specialists, educators and technologists have developed an online learning system that harnesses technology to do what many of us have attempted to do alone.
At The Jubilee Academy, homeschooling becomes infinitely easier, and parents find time is freed up for other important tasks. The Jubilee Academy is a homeschooling resource center and curriculum provider accredited through the National Private Schools Accreditation Alliance. For years, parents have trusted our Biblically-based curriculum.
Based in Lincoln, Nebraska, The University of Nebraska High School is an accredited, university-based online high school. Our online college preparatory curriculum allows students to earn high school credit or a diploma from anywhere in the world. Our core, elective, and Advanced Placement courses are all designed for distance learners. We offer open enrollment, which means students may begin courses immediately.
Our reputation is built upon an unconditional commitment to education. Our mission is to create opportunities for students everywhere to develop the skills, attitudes and knowledge that will enable them to be thoughtful, committed, and successful people — in whatever calling they choose.
Our online high school is accredited by AdvancED (North Central Association) & the Nebraska Department of Education.
Core, Elective, and Advanced Placement Online High School Courses:
- More than 100 online high school courses
- Courses meet national and state standards
- Complete and rigorous curriculum
- College-bound environment ensures students are four-year college eligible
- Electives allow students to explore special interests or career choices
- Foundational courses help students bridge grade-level gaps
Based in Minneapolis MN, Excel High School is a private online homeschool school (Grades 6-8 and 9-12) serving students throughout the US, and around the world. We are a unique homeschool curriculum provider that offers a flexible setting, structure and calendar through online learning.
Unlike most online schools, we have curtailed our online curriculum to match your State’s exact standards. This means if you live in Florida, Texas, California, Pennsylvania, etc. we meet your State’s specific educational standards.
Excel High School provides both online high school courses and a complete high school diploma curriculum online. We are reaching students from the US and international students from any location with Internet access. Our fully accredited curriculum is directed toward a student-centered individualized learning approach.
You are here: School & College Search> U.S. Homeschools / Online High Schools> Homeschools in Iowa for students in Polk County, Linn County, Scott County, Black Hawk County, Johnson County, Woodbury County IA..