Homeschooling Education/ Homeschools in Iowa: Online high schools, Christian homeschool programs, tutoring programs for kids, online K-12 schools in Iowa to get an accredited high school diploma at home in Des Moines area, Polk County, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Waterloo, Sioux City IA..
Based in Lincoln, Nebraska, The University of Nebraska High School is an accredited, university-based online high school. Our online college preparatory curriculum allows students to earn high school credit or a diploma from anywhere in the world. Our core, elective, and Advanced Placement courses are all designed for distance learners. We offer open enrollment, which means students may begin courses immediately.
Our reputation is built upon an unconditional commitment to education. Our mission is to create opportunities for students everywhere to develop the skills, attitudes and knowledge that will enable them to be thoughtful, committed, and successful people — in whatever calling they choose.
Our online high school is accredited by AdvancED (North Central Association) & the Nebraska Department of Education.
Core, Elective, and Advanced Placement Online High School Courses:
- More than 100 online high school courses
- Courses meet national and state standards
- Complete and rigorous curriculum
- College-bound environment ensures students are four-year college eligible
- Electives allow students to explore special interests or career choices
- Foundational courses help students bridge grade-level gaps
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for U.S., UK & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one, personalised courses, and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Chicago, Cook County, DuPage County, Lake County, Will County, Kane County, across Illinois or nationwide.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided hundreds of U.S. high school students & young adults with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course in your preferred subject, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
Based in Columbia MO, the University of Missouri High School provides distance learning high school courses through a variety of delivery methods. Our courses complement traditional high school curricula and provide a platform for independent learners of all ages seeking an alternative to traditional high school attendance.
In addition to individual online courses, MU High School offers a fully accredited online high school diploma. MU High’s online high school diploma provides a flexible and affordable option for those seeking an alternative accredited diploma to traditional high school attendance.
Students take our high school courses and apply credit earned to graduate from their own school, or to achieve their personal academic goals. MU High School offers flexible options to meet your students needs — with choices in the self-paced, independent study format or semester learning
The University of Missouri High School is accredited by AdvancED external link and the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI). MU High School has been serving students in Missouri, throughout the U.S., and internationally since 1999.
Midwest Christian Academy (MCA) in Bloomington, IL, is an accredited home school academy offering a character-based curriculum for preschool through high school students. Serving every state in the US and many foreign countries, MCA offers you a place to start.
MCA is dedicated to providing the best in academic excellence for K-12 students, while helping parents enjoy the experience of educating their children at home. Our friendly staff will guide you through the steps so you can have a successful and quality home school experience.
MCA uses the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) school curriculum. This curriculum is written in small work/text booklets called PACEs. Several of our electives were written by founders John & Jan Walsh. These include courses in Bible, Science, and History. MCA is accredited by The National Association of Private Schools (NAPS).
Accredited Homeschool Programs for K-12 students
- ACE curriculum for preschool through high school
- Telephone and email support
- Qualified academic advisors
- Diagnostic testing for accurate placement in the curriculum
- Rental DVDs for high school math and science courses
- Accountability: end-of-quarter reminders
- Annual awards
- High school academic projection
- High school diploma upon completion of graduation requirements
- High school graduation ceremony in Bloomington, IL
Based in Carver County, Minnesota, Genesis Virtual Academy is an online Christian school that provides full-time and part-time courses to students in Grades 6-12. A ministry of Mayer Lutheran High School, Genesis delivers high-quality online education to students anywhere in the world. With more than 150 courses for Grades 6-12, as well as over 130 dual credit courses, Genesis provides a rigorous, Bible integrated educational model.
Genesis values students as individuals, and endeavors to make decisions based upon what is best for students. We are preparing the next generation of Christian leaders. Genesis courses are biblically based and are taught by Christian teachers.
Students log on to their courses from anywhere with a computer and internet access. Courses are typically 18 weeks long and students can progress at their own pace within that period. Once a week, the teacher will host a live online class, focusing on current objectives and learning together as a class. These sessions are recorded so students unable to attend in real time can view the session at a time that works for them.
- A full selection of traditional courses, Math, Science, Language Arts, etc...
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Enrichment Courses
- Remediation Courses
- Dual (High School and College) Credit Courses
- Foreign Languages (Chinese, French, German, Latin and Spanish)
- Fine Arts
- Elective courses
You are here: School & College Search> U.S. Homeschools / Online High Schools> Homeschools in Iowa for students in Polk County, Linn County, Scott County, Black Hawk County, Johnson County, Woodbury County IA..