Cambridge Home School: Based in Cambridge, the UK's world-famous city of education, Cambridge Home School provides flexible online secondary school classes for pupils who wish to study for their IGCSEs or A Levels from the comfort of their own homes. Featuring small class sizes (8 pupils per class), our subjects are taught by experienced, professional tutors. We offer a full and balanced curriculum (including core subjects as well as Art & Design).
Lower School Curriculum: - English Language (2 hours per week) - English Literature (2 hours per week) - Maths (3 hours per week) - History (1 hour per week) - Geography (1 hour per week) - Language for Beginners (1 hour per week) - Art & Design (1 hour per week) - Science (2 hours per week) - Independent Study (4 hours per week)
IGCSE Exam Subjects: - English Language (2 hours per week) - English Literature (2 hours per week) - Maths (4 hours per week) - History (2 hours per week) - Geography (2 hours per week) - Spanish or French (2 hours per week) - Chemistry (2 hours per week) - Biology (2 hours per week) - Physics (2 hours per week) - Art & Design (can be chosen in place of any core subject)
A Level Exam Subjects: - Accounting - Business - Economics - English (Language or Literature) - Maths (Pure or Stats Mathematics) - Spanish or French - Chemistry - Biology - Physics - Law - History - Sociology - Geography - Art & Design
London School Of Business and Finance - Professional Qualifications
Courses / Programs
London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) offer intensive online and on-campus programmes leading to ACCA and AAT professional qualifications.
These programmes are designed to help you distinguish yourself from other accounting and finance professionals – by providing not only a professional qualification, but also the practical skills that employers search for. You will be able to take advantage of a wide range of high quality study support and resources, all geared to rapidly accelerate your professional career.
At LSBF, you will benefit from:
- Award winning tutors
- One-to-one coaching*
- Live online sessions
- Online and on-campus study modes
- Pass 1st time guarantee*
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in UK & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, across Europe & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Arden University - MSc Data Analytics Dual Degree Programmes Online
Courses / Programs
• The modern workplace relies heavily on data, and people with the skills to handle and interpret business data are in high demand. Arden University’s dual degree programmes combine Data Analytics with another relevant industry sector to prepare you for the modern workplace regardless of your industry.
• Current trends reveal that data analytics is no longer for specialists. The modern employee needs data analysis skills regardless of their role in the company. That is why Arden has developed 8 unique programmes that pair big data with other topics such as finance, human resource management, operations management, and more.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• These programmes are ideal for people who want to increase mobility within their industry by incorporating data analytics into their skill set. Learning skills such as data visualisation alongside topics relevant to your industry makes these courses extremely valuable and directly applicable to your career.
• All of Arden’s programmes are delivered with a strong focus on employability and career success. This professional programme is designed and delivered by experienced practitioners, so you can ensure your career has the best foundation through direct industry experience.
- MSc Data Analytics & Finance
- MSc Data Analytics & Human Resource Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics & IT Security Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Marketing (CIM)
- MSc Data Analytics & Operations Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Project Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Enterprise Architecture
Wolsey Hall Oxford provides first class teaching for Primary, Lower Secondary, IGCSE and A-levels for young people being schooled at home. With a state of the art online learning platform and an outstanding tutor team, we deliver courses to students in the UK and worldwide. We are also a Cambridge approved online school so our students can feel reassured they are receiving a top quality global standard of education.
At Wolsey Hall Oxford, we support children from the beginning to the end of their homeschooling course, never leaving them to 'just get on with it' - our objective is for every child to succeed in their studies and exams.
Our courses offer clear structure and one-to-one tutor support. Students have their own Progress Manager who is there to help at all times. We also give support and advice to enable parents to act as coach and mentor to their child.
Wolsey Hall Oxford is a not-for-profit organisation, with any surplus reinvested in improving our courses and service. As one of the world's most experienced home study providers, we have helped over 750,000 people achieve qualifications since 1894.
Our alumni list includes Nelson Mandela who studied for his law degree through Wolsey Hall Oxford whilst in Robben Island jail, Singapore President, SR Nathan and Trinidad and Tobago Prime Minister, George Chambers.
Amadeus is a computer reservations system (CRS) that is used by airlines, travel agents and other tourism and travel industry companies. It is one of the industry-standard booking and reservation systems used by travel companies worldwide. Also known as a GDS (Global Distribution System), Amadeus was initially used exclusively for airline ticket booking. However, it is now also used to book train travel, cruises, car rental, ferry reservations, and hotel rooms.
Amadeus was formed in 1987 by an alliance between Lufthansa, Air France, Iberia Airlines and Scandinavian Airlines System, as a European alternative to Sabre, the American GDS. The group services customers including airlines, travel agencies, hotels, ferry and cruise lines, tour operators, insurers, car rental and railway companies, and individual travellers directly.
Amadeus holds around 35% of the global travel market and is widely used throughout Europe and Asia. Many travel companies will list a full understanding of Amadeus as 'essential' on their job specifications, so it is much easier to get a job in this sector if you can prove that you have this skill!
There are a wide range of classroom-based and online Amadeus training courses available. Ensure that the course you complete is fully compliant with the IATA's GDS (International Air Transport Association's Global Distribution System) requirements.