Homeschooling Education/ Homeschools in Oregon: Online high schools, Christian homeschool programs, tutoring programs for kids, online K-12 schools in Oregon to get an accredited high school diploma at home in Portland area, Salem, Eugene, Springfield OR..
The Alger Learning Center, based in Washington State, is a correspondence homeschool that offers a nationally-accredited Independence High School Diploma program to students across America, and those living, traveling, or working globally.
We work with children at all grade levels from pre-K through 8th Grade, and offer two types of high school completion programs for Grades 9-12 through our Independence High School. The Alger Learning Center was established in 1981 to provide students with creative educational alternatives while empowering them to take charge of their own lives and learning.
Our programs are specifically designed to serve a wide variety of young people who may have widely varying reasons for seeking options for their education and lives. Our student-centered philosophy focuses on individualizing education, to create a unique learning experience for each student.
• If you are searching for an accredited homeschool for your child or teenager in California or nationwide, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) may well provide the perfect solution for you!
• Based in Florida, we offer comprehensive, NCAA-approved online homeschooling programs for K-12 students living in California, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• In addition to our comprehensive K-12 curriculum, we provide Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for homeschool students. We recognize that each child is an individual. Therefore, we provide customized instruction for students at all levels, with course content tailored to suit their learning style, interests, and educational goals.
• We welcome students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC).
Oaks Christian Online School offers an online / homeschool college preparatory high school diploma program for grades 9-12. We provide both full-time & part-time options to US and international students, following a tradition bnal school year calendar. Based in Westlake Village, Los Angeles County CA, Oaks Christian School understands the unique benefits of online schooling.
Students study unique, college preparatory courses at home, at their own pace, with a flexible schedule. Part-time & full-time students have access to engaging Christian teachers, rigorous courses and a transcript that reflects the excellent reputation of our school.
Oaks Christian has gained national acclaim for remarkable student achievements. In everything we do, we are committed to excellence and to the growth and development of our students. In 2011, Oaks Christian School made the decision to bring their on-campus success to the online world. We provide a rigorous & challenging college preparatory education in a Christian environment.
According to the International Association for K-12 Online Learning, more than 1.5 million U.S. students are taking online courses. That number continues to grow internationally.
Located in Ojai, Ventura County, California, Laurel Springs School is an accredited, online private school that offers quality educational homeschool programs for students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade. We teach children from all over the U.S. as well as international students who want to attend American colleges and universities. We offer college prep academics, including Advanced Placement (AP), Honors, and Gifted and Talented programs.
Laurel Springs is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and 94% of our graduates enter the college of their choice. In addition to our WASC accreditation, most Laurel Springs courses are also NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) Division I and II and University of California a-g approved.
Laurel Springs combines the benefits of a traditional school with the flexibility of individualized distance learning. Our students benefit from individual academic plans which surpasses typical homeschool or online options. Our qualified teachers grade every lesson and regularly consult with each of their students, providing personalized instruction tailored to maximize learning.
Riverside Virtual School (RVS) is a tuition-free, public school that offers high-quality, interactive online classes for students in Southern California. Developing partnerships between the Riverside Unified School District and other districts in California is beginning to expand access to high-quality online courses for students in rural schools across the State.
Innovative leadership and planning allows school districts to offer increased access to online learning resources in traditional face-to-face classrooms, as well as provide a complete curriculum in grades 3 – 12 for homeschooled students.
RVS students earn credit towards their diploma by following the graduation requirements established by the RUSD Board of Education. The RVS staff processes all credits for transfer to the student’s home high school, at the end of each academic period.
International Virtual Learning Academy (IVLA) is a California-based Acrredited private school, serving students all over the world in Grades K-12 through its unique online program. IVLA meets and/or exceeds national content standards and offers high school Diplomas, transcripts, and transfer assistance.
IVLA is fully accredited by AdvancEd and awards a California State High School Diploma. IVLA faculty are highly qualified instructors who meet the California State requirements for private school faculty. Faculty interact frequently with students and parents to assess, prescribe, and monitor student progress.
As a private school, IVLA complies with all statutory requirements and is authorized to award a California High School diploma to any student who completes the requirements for graduation. International Virtual Learning Academy provides an exciting new concept of educating your child in today’s world.
Accredited Online Homeschool Programs for K-12 Students:
- Online Elementary School Program
- Online Middle School Program
- Online High School
- California High School Diploma
- Gifted and Talented
- Honors and AP
- Flexible school schedules
- Customized curriculum for each student
- Year-round enrollment
- Academic assistance
- Diploma Offered for completion of high school studies
- College Preparatory courses
You are here: School & College Search> U.S. Homeschools / Online High Schools> Homeschools in Oregon for students in Multnomah County, Clackamas County, Salem, Marion County, Eugene, Lane County, Gresham, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Medford County OR..